Welcome True Protein

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think many people are well aware of True Protein and I would like to welcome them to the AM team! Everyone give them a nice warm welcome!!!

:clap2:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
YEEHAW!!! im a big fan of TP. great concept to customize your own mix. welcome to the boards and keep up the great work!

this is dante's company, right?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard guys. Nice list of products.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to be on here, my name is Carl and I will be helping to moderate the forum, I've been with TP for over a year now and look forward to posting here as often as possible! Keep an eye out for Dante as well, he should be cruising the boards.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YEEHAW!!! im a big fan of TP. great concept to customize your own mix. welcome to the boards and keep up the great work!

this is dante's company, right?
Absolutely, DC runs the show here

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice... Good to see another protien provider around... makes better for the customer. Looking forward to seeing what type of bulk deals you all offer.

Adams

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Yes! I was just wanting to talk about the waxy maze at tp, and now I can....

Welcome to the board, DC

MadJimF

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
thanks guys, doug here co-owner of true protein with dante. we are looking forward to being a part of your community.

thanks,
doug

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome, I've heard great things about your protein. Looking forward to giving it a try!

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome. I have bought protein powders from you guys in bulk several times. Always got excellent service and very good protein. I still have a couple of bottles of Chocolate and vanilla flavoring system. Good stuff.

tattoopierced1

welcome... looking forward to trying out your products...

Joint Fracture

Awards
Welcome Doug.

Now you'll have to get Dogg, Skippy, IH, et al... over here too.

---------------------------
PS. Sheesh! That new Dutch Chocolate flavor doesn't go all that well with the night time blends! It's back to Black Star flavor systems for me.

s! ss! sss!

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
Welcome Doug.

Now you'll have to get Dogg, Skippy, IH, et al... over here too.

---------------------------
PS. Sheesh! That new Dutch Chocolate flavor doesn't go all that well with the night time blends! It's back to Black Star flavor systems for me.

s! ss! sss!
oh give it time, they will come on over. you guys have a great board over here.

as for the new premium flavors, we actually just reformulated a tad the chocolate and vanilla. we think we have a hit now. it's funny to some it's too strong to others it is too light. i guess it is tough to please everyone with the same flavor system, hence why we offer over 20 of them. not to mention we have about 10 new premium flavors we are very excited to launch, there really is nothing like them in the market, we really got creative with them.

doug

doug

XquisiteDesigns

XquisiteDesigns

Awards
DC in the building :) Glad to see you guys here. I love the custom blends.

Joint Fracture

Awards
oh give it time, they will come on over. you guys have a great board over here.
I'm certain they'll enjoy it. Has so many different areas of interest.

as for the new premium flavors, we actually just reformulated a tad the chocolate and vanilla. we think we have a hit now. it's funny to some it's too strong to others it is too light. i guess it is tough to please everyone with the same flavor system, hence why we offer over 20 of them. not to mention we have about 10 new premium flavors we are very excited to launch, there really is nothing like them in the market, we really got creative with them.
Sounds good. Yeah, flavoring can be very subjective from person to person. It's weird, I like the Dutch choc for the am/day whey blend, but for the night time blend...I about lose it...LOL! Next round will be back to Black-star flavoring.
Looking forward to the new additions.

-JF

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to have you guys over here!

A big welcome to you all.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
About time.... Have used TP many times in the past and will use them may times again. Great list and good products.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great Company and cool website. I got a free T-shirt a 5% coupon code and a sweet custom PWO protien powder.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
welcome

my one stop shop for all my Bulk protein needs

raptor2003

Awards
Glad to be on here, my name is Carl and I will be helping to moderate the forum, I've been with TP for over a year now and look forward to posting here as often as possible! Keep an eye out for Dante as well, he should be cruising the boards.

you're that guy who help to pack the supps har...

welcome trueprotein, always a source for trusted protein and supps

when are you guys having discounts again?

:welcome:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WELCOME True Protein!

Wow, i just went on your website about a week ago and was thinking how great it was if you came to AM.com and what do you know! haha good stuff. I look forward to trying some custom blends out. How is the OrangeDreamsicle (orange cream) flavor system? Also bump on the discount code.....?

Im jealous of everyone in the "states" i would be ordering all the time if i lived near and didnt have to pay an arm & leg for shipping, i guess i get paradise taxed lol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
They ship out of Socal Piston, if that's any consolation.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They ship out of Socal Piston, if that's any consolation.
haha, yeah closest they could get i guess. Nevertheless, I will make an order just not sure what i want in there besides concentrate and micellar, but thats a different thread.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you're that guy who help to pack the supps har...

welcome trueprotein, always a source for trusted protein and supps

when are you guys having discounts again?

whatup Raptor, yeah Ive been moving on up so no more boxing for me! Discounts are ongoing, if you search the web you can find several people that are more than willing to share their 5% code, otherwise we should be posting a new promotion soon, check out our myspace for weekly updates and we will be posting the upcoming promotions on here as well!