Protein Review

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My order and review:

4lbs Double Chocolate - One of my favorite chocolates I have tried, tastes great with oats.

1lbs Orange Creamsicle - already drank a ton of this, if you use water sparingly its great AND add in Calorie Cuontdown Milk and OMG My new treat. Almost out in one week!

1lb Kiwi Strawberry - haven't tried, prob tonight.

1lb Old Fashioned Lemonade - its good for a change, tastes like Nectar syntrax without the price tage or being from Syntrax.

1lb Wild Berry - only made 2 shakes so far but was decent, I feel like I will love it after a few more shakes. Good with some frozen fruit or lone.

dropshot001

Awards
My order and review:

4lbs Double Chocolate - One of my favorite chocolates I have tried, tastes great with oats.

1lbs Orange Creamsicle - already drank a ton of this, if you use water sparingly its great AND add in Calorie Cuontdown Milk and OMG My new treat. Almost out in one week!

1lb Kiwi Strawberry - haven't tried, prob tonight.

1lb Old Fashioned Lemonade - its good for a change, tastes like Nectar syntrax without the price tage or being from Syntrax.

1lb Wild Berry - only made 2 shakes so far but was decent, I feel like I will love it after a few more shakes. Good with some frozen fruit or lone.
what kind of protein did you get? the ion exchange (dante blend) is my favorite one.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
isolate seems to be the top pick around here. Anyone try the concentrate?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
how thick are the orange /berry flavor?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
They really aren't thick at all for the isolate. Oranage test goooood. Berry is good but not as good as ATW Wildberry. The rest are top notch that I tried.
cool thanks for the reveiw!:cheers: