Hydrolysate Custom Blend

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've been messin' around with different ideas for intra workout, and one of the things I've come up with is the following:

Hydrolyzed Casein 25%
Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate Ultra Grade 25%
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade 25%
PeptoPro (Hydrolyzed Caseinate) 25%
+ Premium Orange Juice Indulgence $0.75/lb
+ Vitamin and Mineral Mix / Electrolytes $1.3/lb

Now, I know that the Casein and high grade whey are supposed to be rather bitter, so I'm leaning towards a more acidic flavoring, such as the OJ. Would there be a better option as far as masking the bitterness?

Furthermore, just how bitter are we talking? I used to drink plain bulk BCAAs intra-workout and got to a point where I actually enjoyed it, so I'm pretty enured to nasty aminos. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to minimize nastiness if possible.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I drink straight Hydrolyzed Whey High Grade(1 scoop) in water intra-w/o. It's the Premium flavored vanilla which is naturally sweetened. Throw in some ice cubes and I'm good to go. Let's just say....It's an acquired taste! It's not that bad bubba. My 17 yr old drinks this as well and he is fairly sensitive.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
looks good , premium orange is the best for hydro protein powders

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I drink straight Hydrolyzed Whey High Grade(1 scoop) in water intra-w/o. It's the Premium flavored vanilla which is naturally sweetened. Throw in some ice cubes and I'm good to go. Let's just say....It's an acquired taste! It's not that bad bubba. My 17 yr old drinks this as well and he is fairly sensitive.
So it's doable even with the natural sweetening, huh? Cool, I will probably use that then. Thanks AZ!

looks good , premium orange is the best for hydro protein powders
Perfect. The acidity of the oj just seemed like it would lend itself nicely to more
bitter mixes. Thanks for the feedback. :)