Shipping woes.....

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello. Maybe a TP rep can help me out here. Im just curious about an order I placed last monday night (5/25) and my UPS tracking information say delivery is set for 6/3. Im not quite understanding why it is going to take 9 days for delivery?

Dates:
5/25 - placed order @ TP.com
5/28 - billing from my cc took place (3 days after I placed order ??????)
6/3 - Scheduled delivery (almost 10 days after ordered was placed)

Somewhat frustrating actually.

thanks
msucurt

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10 days is a bit of a long wait. I can't stand waiting longer than 4-5 days, which is why I always buy from Nutra or ATW directly.
Yea my order took some time to but I imagine they get a lot of orders placed a day so they could be fairly back up.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not that bad, you ordered on a holiday, and most likely they had some sort of sale, and today is friday, so you have the 2 day weekend, even priority sometimes takes a little longer then tuesday-friday,

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hello. Maybe a TP rep can help me out here. Im just curious about an order I placed last monday night (5/25) and my UPS tracking information say delivery is set for 6/3. Im not quite understanding why it is going to take 9 days for delivery?

Dates:
5/25 - placed order @ TP.com
5/28 - billing from my cc took place (3 days after I placed order ??????)
6/3 - Scheduled delivery (almost 10 days after ordered was placed)

Somewhat frustrating actually.

thanks
msucurt

dont feel bad... I have he same scenario happening to me right now.. its not with NP but another place... I placed 2 orders over the weekend I expect to get one on the 1st and the other on the 3rd. I love ordering from NP the only thing that kills me is the waiting game, I'm out west and can only receive my packages during week days, another wards waiting a week for my packages is common.

dropshot001

Awards
carl and the other tp guys will make sure you get your order. i mean, its understandble that it would get to you slower seeing as you have a really huge sale and probably get a bunch of orders. they can only go so fast in filling and sending them out. don't want them to rush and make a mistake which would lead to an even longer weight time.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
anyQuestions regarding your True Protein order contact [email protected]

He is the General Manager and a great guy to deal with. For most of my orders it is like a 6-7 day wait including the weekend.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey MS sorry for the delay, as the guys mentioned it is entirely out of the norm for such delays to occur, and it was a direct result of the huge response we received from the Memorial Day sale. Always feel free to contact either my production manager or myself at the following email addresses if you have any inquiries regarding your order processing or shipping:

[email protected]

[email protected]