How Choose Supplements…?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need some help here to make this formula but in the website I not understand how to create this:

Hydrolyzed BCAA`s mg
Citrulline Malate 300mg
Taurine 300mg
L-Glutamine 4000mg
L-Arginine 600mg
Cratine Monohydrate 5000mg

Is in percent but how I put this in “mg”…?

Sorry for this stupid question!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats going on Maxx, if you have the inclusion rates for the Hydro and BCAAs I can try to work that out for you, but basically you will add together all of the ingredients to get your total serving size, then divide each individual ingredient serving by the total serving size in order to get the percentages. You might have to round up or down with some of them since you are only able to customize in 5% increments in the generator

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats going on Maxx, if you have the inclusion rates for the Hydro and BCAAs I can try to work that out for you, but basically you will add together all of the ingredients to get your total serving size, then divide each individual ingredient serving by the total serving size in order to get the percentages. You might have to round up or down with some of them since you are only able to customize in 5% increments in the generator

lol thanks buddy
light weight babyyyy!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look this:

Branch Chain Amino Acids INSTANTIZED (BCAA's) 20% (200mg)
Glutamine Peptides 10% (100mg)
L-glutamine 10% (100mg)
Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) 20% (200mg)
L-Arginine 5% (50mg)
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (A-AKG) 5% (50mg)
Beta-Alanine 20% (200mg)
Cretine Monohydrate 10% (100mg)
Citrulline Malate 20% (200mg)

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should work great to boost energy and endurance levels pre-workout, unfortunately you will not be able to add several of those ingredients into the Custom Mix Generator though, so this may just be a mix that you will need to put together manually by buying the separate raw ingredients. You might consider checking out the Buzz Saw, BCAA Boost, and NO Reload though, since each of those products are designed for similar results and are pretty similar in formulation!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should work great to boost energy and endurance levels pre-workout, unfortunately you will not be able to add several of those ingredients into the Custom Mix Generator though, so this may just be a mix that you will need to put together manually by buying the separate raw ingredients. You might consider checking out the Buzz Saw, BCAA Boost, and NO Reload though, since each of those products are designed for similar results and are pretty similar in formulation!
ok buddy he we go with this:

Betaine HCL by the Pound (1 lb.) 5%
Branch Chain Amino Acids INSTANTIZED (BCAA's) 25%
Citrulline Malate by the Pound 5%
Creatine Monohydrate Powder 10%
Glutamine Peptides 10%
L-Leucine by the Pound 5%
L-Glutamine Powder 10%
DL-Phenylalanine by the Pound 5%
Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) by the Pound (1lb) 15%

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
ok buddy he we go with this:

Betaine HCL by the Pound (1 lb.) 5%
Branch Chain Amino Acids INSTANTIZED (BCAA's) 25%
Citrulline Malate by the Pound 5%
Creatine Monohydrate Powder 10%
Glutamine Peptides 10%
L-Leucine by the Pound 5%
L-Glutamine Powder 10%
DL-Phenylalanine by the Pound 5%
Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) by the Pound (1lb) 15%
nice deal man

be sure to use a discount code at check out

LRN483 for a 5% savings :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice deal man

be sure to use a discount code at check out

LRN483 for a 5% savings :D
Yeah Buddy i already ordered and i hope work wonderful to KICK SOME A**:wave2: in the gym