True Protein Newsletter 3.18.2009: Beef Protein Isolate IS HERE!!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

True Protein Newsletter

Brace yourself for a new revolution that is about to take hold of the protein powder market: Beef Protein Isolate!! This groundbreaking new product has been in development for nearly a year as we perfected the manufacturing process and thoroughly tested the material, but it is finally ready to hit the shelves and deliver the absolute best protein and amino content per serving for the price!! We want to reiterate that there is absolutely nothing else like it on the market. It is easy to mix, great tasting, completely milk and dairy-free, and 96% protein, but that's not all... We are able to offer this unbelieveable pricing that easily competes with any Whey Protein Isolate currently on the market!

Beef Protein Isolate
As Low As: $10.44/lb!!

Be sure to check out the macronutrient content and amino acid profile in the link above, you will be amazed!! True Protein has stocked a limited quantity of this material for the initial run, so be sure to place your orders quickly during this limited time offer. After the launch, we will be stocking the product in massive volumes, so expect this to take charge of the market and drastically change how people take their protein.

The next announcement pales in comparison, but True Protein has also expanded their flavor line with 5 great tasting new flavors:

Premium Coconut
Premium Coconut Cream
Premium Tropical Fruit Punch
Premium Chocolate Coconut
Premium Coconut Banana

These flavors easily rank among the best protein flavors we have seen in a long time, so coconut lovers be sure to check them out!

And now, take this opportunity to try our new Beef Protein Isolate absolutely FREE!!

Promotion Code: BEEF

Every order over $100 (before shipping) using promotion code "BEEF" will receive the standard 5% off of their ENTIRE order, AND will receive 1/2lb of the Beef Protein Isolate flavored to order for FREE!! This promotion cannot be combined with any other 5% discount code, and will expire at 11:59PM Friday, March 27. **PLEASE make sure to specify which flavor you would prefer in the comments section on the checkout page.**

Thanks again for your continued loyalty and continue to look to True Protein for the cutting edge of protein and supplements,

-Doug, Dante, Justin, Carl, and the entire TP Team

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What all the Coconut flavors? Id love to try this, but im allergic to coconut.

Fruit Punch has never been my basket of eggs with protein. Last one i tried was muscletech and it tasted like throwup.(muscletech was free from guy who quit working out, i would never buy that crap)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm picturing a herd of cows, Cnizz and a chipper-shredder.

Actually, it sounds pretty cool. I'm getting dairyed-out and am considering alternatives. The fact that the price is cheaper than a lot of whey blends is pretty cool.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dante loves coconut, which is why there were so many new variations we created with just the one new coconut flavor mixed with our existing flavors. The Beef Isolate is definitely a step in an entirely new direction Bio, just wait til we get the soups running, the flavors are fantastic!