I need help with a mix

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to come up with a shake with as close to a macro ratio of 40/40/20.

So far, this is what I have come up with:

Whole Grain Brown Rice Carbohydrate 35%
Flax Seed Oil Powder 15%
Whey Protein Isolate Ultra-Filtration 50%

How will that mix? Are there any issues you see in that formulation? I'd really like it to be as healthy for me as possible as well. That is very important. Also, it really has to be able to mix well, because it will probably be one of my more frequent meals being that I am going to school double time and working full time on top of my training. I do not have much time for cooking. It has to taste good.

Any other formulations you guys can hook me up with that would have a similar macro profile?

What flavors would this work with? Would the natural flavor systems work?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
that mix isn't good , rice powder is like dextrose , use swedish oat starch powder instead rice

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Would that address all the issues? Mixability, taste, etc?

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Now I got:

Sweedish Oat Starch 45%
Flax Seed Oil Powder 15%
Whey Protein Isolate Ultra-Filtration 40%

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
yes on all mixability is good , it wont bi like water , its oat , taste is good , only don't know how is flexseed powder

Gaijiin

Awards
What really counts

Invest your money where it really makes a difference.THE PROTEIN,THE PROTEIN,THE PROTEIN!! My advice to you is to buy 16 or more pounds of the CFM isolate, plain, with only aminogen added. Then purchase your hearts desire of flavor packs to add. If you want a slower mix, add some skim milk instead of water. Before bed, in addition to the CFM isolate add some plain or vanilla yogurt! Don't waste money on carbohydrate.Use fruit,or actual slices of whole grain or ezekiel bread.Or nuke a sweetpotato!! For your dollar both qualitatively or quantitatively you cannot do better than the CFM isolate,PERIOD!!:buttkick:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
The only thing is that I need a MRP solution. I don't have time to do anything else other than mix a quick shake. I got my shipment of this yesterday, and I had my shake this morning.

I tried the Natural strawberries N cream. The taste was very medicinal.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
So how could I improve the taste of this mix?

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Bummer, I thought the natural premium flavors were supposed to be as good.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
always when you want to try new flavor , first order 1lb , only in case there are good reviews then you can buy more