Possible addition to the custom mixes???

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to add some glucosamine chondroitin to the custom mix supplement category?

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
so I take the lack of a response as a NO.

will search somewhere else.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
This forum is dead. No one posts here really.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
you can ask them over email to create mix which include glucosamine

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
:scratchchin:

but almost all your posts on this board are in this forum and they are usually answering questions relating to TP.

hmmmmmmmm

well TP has this forum segment carved out here on AM, you might want to tell them to take 10 minutes a day to check it.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
I'm mod on their forum , also customer for long time so I know some stuff that most customers don't
Cnizz is busy , and he don't have time , now , to post , he don't post anywhere at this time , you can always send email to them they will answer , and about some things I can maybe help

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
meh.. went with Protein Factory.
If TP has a forum here on AM, they really should man it.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been increasingly busy with new projects we have running with the site, sorry for the delayed response! Havent been on the forum for a while now. we do not allow customization for the majority of the supplement materials due to the taste and mixibility issues they cause, and because several of the materials can be potentially hazardous if taken in incorrect dosages. With our minimum inclusion rate being 5% per serving for our standard 30g serving size, that would typically translate into 1.5g of material per scoop, which is much higher than many of our supplements require for a single serving, let alone the negative affect many of the materials would have on the taste.

Please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] if you have any additional questions that arent addressed immediately here on the board!