Peanut Butter Cup

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Im telling you guys, if you would have an introductory price on peanut butter cup for AM members, I would literally buy 20lbs of it and i havent even tasted it yet. There arent many companies that make a good PB flavor and im dying to get to try this from.

Please, hurry.......again, please

thanks
pb lover

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just finishing testing and price negotiations with the manufacturer, we are hoping to see a launch before Thanksgiving! If you order 16lbs or more with the CNIZZ discount code, you will get a total of 10% off of the protein mix, any lower and we will literally be selling at cost!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Americans are so slow on their Thanksigiving. We got it done in Canada 3 weeks ago, lol!

I'm curious how this turns out; UP 2.0 was fantastic. ATW's Choc PB wasn't the same, I'm curious how this matches up.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
hurry the crap up TP....haha....i need me some peanut butter cup. Pronto.....just kidding....but seriously

thanks

Just finishing testing and price negotiations with the manufacturer, we are hoping to see a launch before Thanksgiving! If you order 16lbs or more with the CNIZZ discount code, you will get a total of 10% off of the protein mix, any lower and we will literally be selling at cost!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in the mean time try the Cookie Dough, I promise it is nothing short of phenomenal, I get jittery in the mornings just thinking about my next fix

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...i just might, although ive gotten cookie dough protein before and just didnt sit right with me. I might give you guys a shot. I coach, and alot of my football players are started to get interested in TP and the flavors u guys offer.

thanks

in the mean time try the Cookie Dough, I promise it is nothing short of phenomenal, I get jittery in the mornings just thinking about my next fix

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dont forget we run a referral program, every $300 in new orders from first time customers you bring in gets you 8lbs of protein FREE! Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and be sure to review the rules and regulations in the True Protein Forums. By my calculations, a football team worth of referrals = protein for a year

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
you guys have gotta make this happen. Every other company that sells pb-choc is fairly expensive and im sure you guys could beat or at least compete easily with their prices.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dont forget we run a referral program, every $300 in new orders from first time customers you bring in gets you 8lbs of protein FREE! Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and be sure to review the rules and regulations in the True Protein Forums. By my calculations, a football team worth of referrals = protein for a year

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the testing is pretty much wrapped up, we just hate rushing stuff if we do not feel it is 100% perfect but it is damn near perfection and should be available shortly

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
so, when is shortly?? Just picking, but man, im so looking forward to this. Count me in for 10lbs if it is good. Trust me on this.

thanks guys

the testing is pretty much wrapped up, we just hate rushing stuff if we do not feel it is 100% perfect but it is damn near perfection and should be available shortly

DoggCrapper

Awards
Yeah, how soon we talking here? I need to order but I am kinda holding off for the PB flavor to be available.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
< biting all nails to the quick waiting for PB protein >

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
lol I was just at the tp site yesterday to see if they had a pb flavor, good to know one is in the works.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
yea , me too. Dang, you would think PB is like some magical flavor that no one has ever produced.....hehe. I guess the manufacturing of PB is more difficult to source than other flavors

lol I was just at the tp site yesterday to see if they had a pb flavor, good to know one is in the works.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea , me too. Dang, you would think PB is like some magical flavor that no one has ever produced.....hehe. I guess the manufacturing of PB is more difficult to source than other flavors
It's pricey. XF has pretty good one, IsoFlex is pretty good; ATW's wasn't that great. Looking forward to TP's :thumbsup:

Julio

Awards
Made an account here to just encourage you on releasing PB Cup. I just ordered 5 lbs to "taste test" the cookie dough. If it's as good as you make it out to be I will definitely be ordering much more. The quantity/quality of products TP provides is nothing short of amazing. My friend referred me to you guys and have not purchased protein from another source since! :thumbsup:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'd be all over this...I bought a 25lb bag of unflavored protein from you guys and I buy the flavoring separate...so far I have orange creamsicle, double choc mint, french vanilla, cookie dough, kiwi strawberry, and double choc...I REALLY need to add a choc PB to that arsenal :D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
bump for Carl

cmon CNizz

LRN483 5% off at TP :D

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey again guys, sorry for the continued delays, we have been busy researching the new Protein Soup blends that will be debuting shortly! The Chocolate Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter Cup flavors will be debuting in the coming 2 weeks, the material is already on order and we are just waiting on delivery! The flavors are top of the line and we made sure to do extensive testing before we would release them, so get ready for the next big flavor!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Hey again guys, sorry for the continued delays, we have been busy researching the new Protein Soup blends that will be debuting shortly! The Chocolate Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter Cup flavors will be debuting in the coming 2 weeks, the material is already on order and we are just waiting on delivery! The flavors are top of the line and we made sure to do extensive testing before we would release them, so get ready for the next big flavor!
cant wait to try them Carl