True Protein Newsletter: Try our new flavors FREE!!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

True Protein Newsletter:

Another BIG announcement today from True Protein, along with an awesome promotion!

True Protein is proud to announce the debut of SIX brand-new flavor systems!! These new flavors are available for customization in any of our protein and carb mixes, as well as in individual flavor packs:

Premium Double Chocolate Mint
Premium Wild Berry Blast
Premium Luscious Peach
Premium Concord Grape Juice
Premium Peaches N Cream
Premium Watermelon Wave

This is just the first round, as True Protein will also be debuting the next set of flavors AND the ground-breaking new NATURAL Premium flavors in the coming weeks:

Premium Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Premium Chocolate Peanut Butter
Premium Cookies N Cream
NATURAL Premium Vanilla
NATURAL Premium Chocolate
NATURAL Premium Orange
NATURAL Premium Strawberry
NATURAL Premium Banana

We want each of you to be the first to try each of these new flavors, so we are offering samples of each of the new flavors FREE with our promotion for this week:

Promotion Code: "FLAVORS"

Every order placed over $50 (before shipping) using promotion code "FLAVORS" will receive 6 x 50g samples of our Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration mixed with each of our NEW Premium Flavor Systems!! In addition, any order over $150 (before shipping) using promotion code "FLAVORS" will have their choice of an additional bottle of one of the following capped materials:

Beta-Alanine 600mg Capsules
Green Tea 500mg Capsules
Betaine HCL 650mg Capsules
GABA 500mg Capsules
Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg Capsules

This promotion is valid until 11:59PM Thursday, October 23rd, and cannot be combined with any other 5% discount code.

In addition to our huge flavor expansion, we have also launched one of several new health-conscious protein and supplement lines: the True Protein Bariatric Support line for post-op recovery patients! These mixes have been designed to dramatically increase protein intake while maintaining a healthy and delicious drink mix. They are low in fat and low in carbs (except for the MRP), and are great tasting, making them an excellent alternative to aid in your post-op recovery. These units are prepackaged in 2lb containers with a choice of three flavors, Dutch Chocolate Fudge, Very Berry Strawberry, and French Vanilla Cream:

Bariatric Basics
Bariatric Advanced
Bariatric Complete Meal Replacement
Bariatric Smoothie

Thanks again for giving us a moment of your time, enjoy your weekend and we look forward to hearing from everyone soon!

-Doug, Dante, Justin, Carl, and the entire TP Team

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
does tp have natural flavors available? this will be my first time putting in an order with tp so forgive me for my ignorance!:sad:

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
not yet , natural premium flavors will be on trueprotein in few weeks

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For now you are able to select any of our standard flavor systems (any flavor with no pre-fix or associated cost), and select the Stevia sweetening option, and you will receive completely sweetened material until the Premium Natural flavors land.

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
dang :sad:

i guess i'll have to wait until my next order to get the natural flavor. i love vanilla whey. i was using on's natural whey but wpc doesnt do it for me. wpi is what i need.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
are the premium flavors sweetened? also when will the other flavors be available? Cookie dough, PB, and Cookies n Cream all sound delicous!

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
they are sweetened with acesulfame k and splenda

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cookie Dough is due in within the next week, Peanut Butter Cup will end up being another two weeks minimum and the Cookies N Cream is still in development, but the Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter are amazing, Im just worried Im going to make myself sick drinking too much lol..

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
OH man, you guys need to hurry with the flavors, I need some protein and the ATW cupcake batter, and cinnamon buns samples were GOOOD.