melamine

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys test for melamine contamination?

I assume that you get all your raws from China. It probably would be prudent to check for melamine since the Chinese seem to still be dumping junk in many products they sell.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys test for melamine contamination?

I assume that you get all your raws from China. It probably would be prudent to check for melamine since the Chinese seem to still be dumping junk in many products they sell.
All of our incoming supplement materials are purchased from distributors in the US that screen for all major and minor contaminents, so they have all been checked and have passed for melamine, but thanks for the heads up, the market gets crazy with many of these manufacturers trying to run off spec materials!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know this is off topic in relation to contamination but..

i have 50 lobs of the WPC/WPI blend (flavorless) it has a taste and smells slightly like flower...?? normal? what should it taste like lol

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
All of our incoming supplement materials are purchased from distributors in the US that screen for all major and minor contaminents, so they have all been checked and have passed for melamine, but thanks for the heads up, the market gets crazy with many of these manufacturers trying to run off spec materials!

awesome!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The best I can describe the smell of the WPC/WPI blend is 'whey-y', but I guess it could be described as floury, the powder should be 'fluffy', a beige/off yellow color, should not clump in liquid, and should have a particular aftertaste. Hope the additional info helps!