I got no scoop

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I realize it didn't come with one, so I used a scoop from ATW.

How close in size will this be? The do 15 servings per LB also I believe.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our standard scoop size is 70cc, which will typically provide ~30g of protein or ~40-50g of carbs. The 70cc scoop is equivalent to a 1/3 measuring cup as well, but if the scoop you have typically provides 15 servings per pound it should provide the same amount of material. Thanks CE!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It definitely depends on the material you are using the scoop with, you cannot get an exact universal weight for all materials based on volume, so that measurement is likely for whatever material you originally purchased the scoop with. Most of our proteins will give you ~30g / 70cc scoop, and based on the ingredients listed in your mix I would say you will probably get about 30-33g / scoop since the micellar casein and whole egg tend to be a little denser. For the most accurate information, I would recommend taking a single, level scoop and measuring it out on a gram scale to see exactly how much material fits into a single scoop for your custom mix, and from there you can estimate if you need to go just under or just over one scoop for a single 30g serving, which would be the nutritional information provided in the custom mix generator on our website