Order missing items. Help?

Styxx

Awards
Well as the title states I just recieved an order from you, but you guys forgot to pack the two flavor packs that I ordered. I sent an email yesterday with no response. So I am just posting on here to see if i can get one.

Will you guys just send them to me? Oh also how much do you have to spend to get your own discount code? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well as the title states I just recieved an order from you, but you guys forgot to pack the two flavor packs that I ordered. I sent an email yesterday with no response. So I am just posting on here to see if i can get one.

Will you guys just send them to me? Oh also how much do you have to spend to get your own discount code? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Whats going on Styxx, thanks for the post and sorry to hear that the items were left out of the package, if you did not receive a response from [email protected] the response may have bee blocked by the mail server, but always feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] with your order number if you havent had the issue resolved and I can take care of that immediately for you,

-Carl

Styxx

Awards
Hey just want to say thanks Carl for your hospitality and quick response to my problem. Ill definitely be making more orders with the way you handle your customer service. Thanks again :thumbsup:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not a problem man glad to have that resolved for you, if anyone else ever has any issues with their orders or difficulties getting their e-mails through, always feel free to contact me direct at [email protected]!