MCI Musty Taste?

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
My most recent order of MCI has a very fuuny off taste to it. Almost musty or stale.

Is there a reason it taste this way or is in infact rancid?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The MPI consists mainly of Micellar Casein, which typically has a chalky taste and consistency. It is difficult to gauge since people's tastes can vary, but I would assume the taste you are experiencing is completely natural since each individual order through our site is filled directly out of the manufacturer's bags within days of receipt of the raw materials.

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
The MPI consists mainly of Micellar Casein, which typically has a chalky taste and consistency. It is difficult to gauge since people's tastes can vary, but I would assume the taste you are experiencing is completely natural since each individual order through our site is filled directly out of the manufacturer's bags within days of receipt of the raw materials.
Thanks.

It def has a different taste than my last order though. Same exact protein, flavoring, and everything.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If the powder and the consistency look and mix the same, it is likely just a batch difference from the current batch of product we are working through. There can be minor changes in taste and appearence batch to batch, but the macro and micro nutrient content will remain the same. Thanks again for the additional information!