Suggestions for TP

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I received my custom mix order and the flavoring systems and have been using them for about two weeks and can say that I have enjoyed my mix. However, I would like to see the custom mix supplement facts stuck on the jug as well. The list has what was put in the mixture and the percentages, but I think it would helpful to also include the amount of protein, carbs, etc per serving.

Also, does the 70cc scoop that comes with the jug equal the 30 gram serving size?

I do plan to order another custom mix.

thanks

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
A supplement facts label would be a nice addition and could be easily implemented. The 70cc scoop does not equate to 30g. The density of proteins don't seem to differ that much but the carbs have a fair amount of variance. Therefore with custom blends you are better off weighing a scoop to see what the actual weight is. But, with known densities and their percentages in the formula they could approximate the yield per scoop and include that on the label as well. This is somethign I hope they do decide to implement as it would be quite a service to the consumer.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the requests guys and sorry for the delay, been working on some major developments lately!

We are working on creating supplement facts labels for each product going out custom, but for the time being all of the information is available through the website.

We have worked to resolve the density issue to come up with set figures that we can provide for the different scoop sizes we offer, but the technician we have working on it has not released a final calculator just yet that will provide the information automatically online. Hoping to have something of this nature up shortly!

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Another suggestion would be to allow customers to make a title or name for their custom mixes. Right now I have to look at the ingredients to figure out which is which. I guess I could label it with a Sharpie but I'm OCD and my handwriting sucks. :D

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our technician will be creating a save option for previous custom mixes so that you will not need to recreate them with each order, so I will mention the suggestion if it isnt overly complicated!

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just playing around with your site and it looks very promising. I've always been a big fan of custom mix type setups. My one suggestion would be for supplements, instead of just listing the percent that a customer has added, could you list the grams per serving as well? I mean it is a simple enough calculation to just do by oneself, but when you are adding a bunch of things it'd be really nice to have it done automatically and then listed for future reference. Nice site!

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
1g custom solution will be , don't know when , its in plans

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Markoni is correct, we are developing a new custom mix generator that will be gram-specific, the coding is still being worked on but we are still trying to launch asap!