carrier questions

1. carrier questions

Penetrate is out of stock on nutraplanet. I'm planning on creating a formestane transdermal (assuming that the shipper comes through), because I read that trans is more effective for it.

So, what are my other options since I can't get any penetrate?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Penetrate is out of stock on nutraplanet. I'm planning on creating a formestane transdermal (assuming that the shipper comes through), because I read that trans is more effective for it.

So, what are my other options since I can't get any penetrate?
    wait until it comes in stock, search other distributors online - some sell similar products to Penetrate, or try Phlo-gel if you can get your hands on it.

3. Is aloe vera ever an acceptable option? Would it be one for formestane? I've read about using it as a carrier before, not sure if I'm remembering correctly, though.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Is aloe vera ever an acceptable option? Would it be one for formestane? I've read about using it as a carrier before, not sure if I'm remembering correctly, though.
    spend the $15 or so dollars it cost to order a topical carrier, you'll be much happier if you did.

5. Dermablolics is the same formula as Penetrate

6. Quote Originally Posted by SJA View Post
    Dermablolics is the same formula as Penetrate
    Look who it is perusing the AM forum. What's up dude?
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  7. Unbreakable

My two favorite old guys, posting back to back.

I miss you both!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

8. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    My two favorite old guys, posting back to back.

I miss you both!
    dont miss me eh B5150

*writes B5150 off his supplement stash will* j/k .... good to see ya SJA
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    dont miss me eh B5150

*writes B5150 off his supplement stash will* j/k .... good to see ya SJA
    I said OLD guys. I have kids and T-shirts as old as you.

No love lost brother!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

10. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I said OLD guys. I have kids and T-shirts as old as you.

No love lost brother!
    Ha!

Similar Forum Threads

1. EO as a carrier
    By asap nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 10:07 AM