Trandermal and test base - AnabolicMinds.com

Trandermal and test base

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Trandermal and test base

Question about mixing powder into a topical solution. I am using the topical solution from primordial performance. I followed there instructions to make my mixture. 6 grams of powder into the solution. Afterward it appears as if the powder did not dissolve. I can see little specks of it in the solution. Is this normal? If not what should I do?

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jpg44 View Post
    Question about mixing powder into a topical solution. I am using the topical solution from primordial performance. I followed there instructions to make my mixture. 6 grams of powder into the solution. Afterward it appears as if the powder did not dissolve. I can see little specks of it in the solution. Is this normal? If not what should I do?
    Go buy a small ball bering or something to that effect. Put it in your bottle and shake the hell out of it again. The pounding that the ball does will help break down the powder and dissolve better.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Also, try heating it in a water bath, shaking often.

Treat your solution with care afterwards.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Registered User

I always have the most difficulty with Test Base. Granted, I do my compounding at 100-125mg/ml. I have played with multiple carriers, solvents and penetration enhancers and have had a very difficult time getting Test base into carrier without residual grit @ higher mg/ml. I know Test Base goes into Penetrate very easily at 50mg/ml but once you start increasing concentration the more difficult it becomes. @ 75mg/ml I usually start to see a residual layer on my skin after it dries.

My best compound to date has been with phlo-jel ultra, dmge (10%), d-limonene (5%), dmso (10%). I heat the Base powder with the dmso, d-limonene and dmge and then compound with phlo-jel. Works like a charm.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH for test base
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 01:48 AM
  2. test base vs 4ad
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2004, 11:17 PM