t-gel????

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
I bought some t-gel w/dmso and mixed in 10g of 4-ad and 5g of 1-test. When i poured in the dmso and ph the once thick white goo turned kind of a water white, and if i let the bottle sit still the dmso goes to the top, so my question is, is this normal???

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Shake well before each use, and warm it up, you are at the saturation point, so little difficulties like this are to be expected. My T1pro did this as well, but with gentle (under warm water, baby bottle, etc) heating, and good shaking, it became one consistancy for long enough to apply it properly.

ManBeast

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by ManBeast
Shake well before each use, and warm it up, you are at the saturation point, so little difficulties like this are to be expected. My T1pro did this as well, but with gentle (under warm water, baby bottle, etc) heating, and good shaking, it became one consistancy for long enough to apply it properly.

ManBeast
And if the above does not work get hand mixer from Walmart, You will be alright then!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
There is also another post addressing the problem of the gel losing consistency after adding powders.  In the other case there were cellulose binders that may have contributed to his problems but straight PH powders do not have any leaching components.

I am concerned that the final pH of the gels at 7.2-7.4 at shipment time may fall to >7 when adding the powders.  Contrary to popular belief pH is not a measure of H+ concentration but rather its ACTIVITY which is affected by ionic atmosphere (other things dissolved).  Quick calculations put the final pH (@ STP) just below 7.

Is there any way you can measure the pH of the gel?  Given your measurement I can adjust the pH of the remaining gel stock and future batches to eliminate this problem.  If we ship them at 7.6 they should fall into range after adding the powder.

Chemo

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
I have no way of measuring the ph content. Also the gel seems to be really oily once applied to the skin. What irratates me most is the oily feeling.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MA$$BUILDER
I have no way of measuring the ph content. Also the gel seems to be really oily once applied to the skin. What irratates me most is the oily feeling.
Have you tried any other lotion / gel / transdermal??  What is your comparison?

Chemo

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
I have used trenabol-x, it dried quick and left no oily film. I would still buy your t-gel agian but maybe next time i wont add the dmso, becuase i think its the dmso thats leaving the oily feeling?

K (Phoenix)

Awards
Not the dmso. If anything, you might want to add more alcohol to it.

May be BDC want to make a version with higher alcohol % for people with more oily skin. :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I have used trenabol-x

Sad to say that isn't a good one to compare with. If I remember right they don't even know what is in it for a base.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
t-x was like rubbing wet baby powder on..that was horrible

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
I had good results with tren-x. It dried fast and worked, it also didnt leave a oily residue. But for the money one cant go wrong with the t-gel.