nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might try this for the hell of it.

I read on another forum that test e can be used transdermally.

If i put 20ml of test e into a transport matrix, I am hoping it will crash the test e solution, and then the test E will be able to get in me transdermally.

That or I may try to somehow crash it myself and scoop the powder in there.

What u think?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take your test E, heat it up so that all the oil evaporates

Dissolve is rubbing alcohol

Add lye at 95mg of lye per gram of test E

Add cold water and stick in the fridge

Testerosterone base will crystallize

use that instead.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretend you are going to make homemade soap, and it should be a blast :)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
search around, your going to have to do an ester wash to strip off the enanthate. only way i've known to convert it for transdermal use. you can either do that or buy test base powder aka test suspension, which is what im going to brew up in a month or so.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how hot do i have to get the oil? Im afraid the oil will evaporate with my test e still in solution.

BIGAINS

Awards
This is a very bad idea. You already have a good injectable. Why waste a good portion of the testosterone in there to make it a transdermal. With 20ml of test E all you would have to do is 2ml once a week and you have a decent 10 week cycle. With that same amount put into a transdermal you will only absorb about 110mg of pure testosterone per week. If you want a transdermal do a search on syno.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't tell us your scared of needles ;). As the above poster said; it would be a waste of precious gear to run a transdermal. Why opt for 20-25% absorption vs. 100%. Thats the thing i never understood about transdermal use. Personally I love my shots, look forward to them.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm... With the long ester attatched, exactly what is the molecular weight of Test E? Wait, just found it. 412.6112. That is well above the level that can pass through the dermal layer (Around 300 I believe). If you like a nice coconut oil rub down, then go for it. But trandermally I think this is paramount to slathering yourself in some D-Liminone, you may smell good (To some) but you arent going to get much from it.

Adams

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Huge waste of product here. Let's say you do this your not going to yeild 100% of the test so you might get 4g's of test base and that's not going to do squat in a dermal. You would need atleast 10g's in a 4oz dermal to do anything.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm... With the long ester attatched, exactly what is the molecular weight of Test E? Wait, just found it. 412.6112. That is well above the level that can pass through the dermal layer (Around 300 I believe). If you like a nice coconut oil rub down, then go for it. But trandermally I think this is paramount to slathering yourself in some D-Liminone, you may smell good (To some) but you arent going to get much from it.

Adams
stripping the ester will lose about 30% weight.

So @ 100% yield, you'll get 700mg of yield per gram of test E

Optimistically, you're gonna see 500mg of yield per gram of test E.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stripping the ester will lose about 30% weight.

So @ 100% yield, you'll get 700mg of yield per gram of test E

Optimistically, you're gonna see 500mg of yield per gram of test E.
Yeah, I know. I was more referencing the initial post of adding test e to a transdermal matrix.

Stripping the ester is not very cost beneficial though.

As I am sure you know.

Adams

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much rubbing alcohol would I add, and isnt test e liquid/gunky at room temp? hmm maybe not a good idea.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i tried evaporating just 5ml of cooking oil...idk didnt seem to really work. i think i give up.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Take your test E

Open the vials

Pour it in the toilet

Flush

*Repeat as necessary*

This is the same thing as you trying to make a transdermal

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
lol i agree with the above, just inject. with stripping the ester, you are usually left with ~70% base (depends on blend as well) so that means you need ~ 14.3g of test E, the strip, then use the remaining 10g to make a transdermal......huge waste of $$ IMO and a lot of work for less. that would be like buying a new car to take the engine out to put in your old car.

i am doing a transdermal with test base because i've pinned before but with my new job, i am unable to. well i could but this is a HELL of a lot easier and i get test base very cheap. 10g in 8oz of Penetrate with added DMSO @ 10% should yield good gains. good luck with whatever you decide, just weigh out each option and do what is in your best interest after you have considered each option at every angle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reason i was doing this was because the solution came from someone who homebrewed that i didn't trust with sterility. And it was free. So i was going to do it for the hell of it, and never gonna inject it. I tried heating it to evaporate the oil. It smoked like crazy for a good 30 minutes. Never seemed to evaporate. Plus when you heat test e it becomes liquid anyways so idk how i would ever know if the oil had evaporated. Anyways, i decided to say **** it because like you all said, it would have been a waste anyways. I woulda been left with like 2 weeks of test since i was dosing it at 1000mg/week, and was taking it from 10g test e. Oh well, now my sink ate it.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
What a waste. You should have at least poured it on the ground for all your dead homies.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reason i was doing this was because the solution came from someone who homebrewed that i didn't trust with sterility. And it was free. So i was going to do it for the hell of it, and never gonna inject it. I tried heating it to evaporate the oil. It smoked like crazy for a good 30 minutes. Never seemed to evaporate. Plus when you heat test e it becomes liquid anyways so idk how i would ever know if the oil had evaporated. Anyways, i decided to say **** it because like you all said, it would have been a waste anyways. I woulda been left with like 2 weeks of test since i was dosing it at 1000mg/week, and was taking it from 10g test e. Oh well, now my sink ate it.
This thread makes me sad.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
man you could of sterilized it yourself but i guess when in doubt, trust your instincts. better safe than sorry but that was an easy fix and you should of let someone else who had some of the test be the guinea pig to see how it turned out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take your test E

Open the vials

Pour it in the toilet

Flush

*Repeat as necessary*

This is the same thing as you trying to make a transdermal
Last step:

Strike yourself in the face for this idea; then proceed to strike yourself once more for this thread; and again, one more time, for making me type this.

BIGAINS

Awards
What a waste, you could have just ran it through a 0.2 micron syringe filter if you were not sure about the sterility. By the way oil doesn't evaporate, ever. The thread shoud have been called..... How do I sterilize my test E?

datamon

Awards
Take your test E, heat it up so that all the oil evaporates

Dissolve is rubbing alcohol

Add lye at 95mg of lye per gram of test E

Add cold water and stick in the fridge

Testerosterone base will crystallize

use that instead.
how to reverse that?
start=cream, end=injectable?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny: at trying to evaporate oil.

oldbuckeye1

Awards
Question to thesinner... would a similar process be used to separate test out of testim gel? Would like to find a way to isolate the 50g of test found in each tube. I would then combine with DMSO to make a more effective transdermal.....