Pregnenolone in Carrier?

h22t88

Awards
I have a couple bottles of a transdermal joint pain formula. It has about 10 different transdermal transport chemicals and compounds in it and looks like it would be great to use as a carrier for some formestane I have. The problem is that one of the ingredients is pregnenolone (used as an anti-inflamatory) which is a precursor to progesterone. I have never used it before on its own. I guess my question is...would the formestane be enough to combat the extra pregnenolone/progesterone? Or is this just a bad idea period? Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends how much Preg is in there. Low dose Preg is fantastic, especially in a transdermal (try applying to your temples).

Form will not combat progesterone.

h22t88

Awards
Yeah...I forgot to mention it doesn't say how much preg is in there. You say it's great at low dose? Libido boost? And what effect does it have when applied to the temples? I don't know a whole lot about the stuff. Very interested. Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...I forgot to mention it doesn't say how much preg is in there. You say it's great at low dose? Libido boost? And what effect does it have when applied to the temples? I don't know a whole lot about the stuff. Very interested. Thanks
FANTASTIC rush-like mood enhancement and instant relaxation. Toss some DHEA in there for an ever better effect.

h22t88

Awards
Awesome. Just put a bunch on...Maybe too much. lol. I can already feel a difference after a few minutes. I'm on a Epi cycle right now so I'm not too worried about a little extra Prog. Should I use it ED for the rest of my cycle (3 more weeks at 40mg ED (epi)? I've heard dhea alone is good stacked w/ Epi...