Halodrol-50 and its expiration

1. Registered User
    Answers

Halodrol-50 and its expiration

I got my hands on some halodrol-50 and its expired as of April 08. Can I count on these being fine still or is the expiration important.

If i can use them still... How long after the expiration can I expect them to still work? I would consider taking them sometime next year in this case...

Thanks Guy

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

They're probably fine bro. Maybe a little bit less potent than they used to be but I wouldnt count on it. Just make sure your over 21 and got a SERM in your PCT lined up before you start the cycle.

If your under 21, wait.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Im 21 and have SERM... not ready to use tho. I agree I dont think they are bad.... but I don't know much on this stuff and the expiration so i figured id asked. Basically I am getting this full cycle from my boy for 20 dollars. Hopfully it is good still round december this year.

Any other thoughts?
    •   

4. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m4gs View Post
    Im 21 and have SERM... not ready to use tho. I agree I dont think they are bad.... but I don't know much on this stuff and the expiration so i figured id asked. Basically I am getting this full cycle from my boy for 20 dollars. Hopfully it is good still round december this year.

Any other thoughts?
    It will be fine bro, I have a few boxes that are gonna expire soon, and im going to use them .
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with Trip and 4diolator. Something like this will be fine well after its expiration date as long as it has been stored properly.

The main things you want to avoid are heat, light, and moisture. Follow these simple rules and you should have very little degradation by the time you use it come December. If you're really worried then by some freezer bags and toss it those bad boys in the freezer.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

The old halodrol-50 each pill is individually sealed from air, so I think it will be fine well over the date.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I forgot about that. Good point.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Alright... just like you guys said... I also think they should be good. I just dont want my first cycle to turn out bad because I used some expired stuff.

About that freezer thing... Can I leave them in my mini fridge I got in my room? Its cool to keep in the fridge or better in the freezer?

Thanks again guys
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Alright... just like you guys said... I also think they should be good. I just dont want my first cycle to turn out bad because I used some expired stuff.

About that freezer thing... Can I leave them in my mini fridge I got in my room? Its cool to keep in the fridge or better in the freezer?

Thanks again guys
    Reynold's makes something called the "Handi-Vac." It's basically a vaccum sealer you can get for 10 bucks at walmart. I have one and it works very well at sealing your goodies for a later date.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

10. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Would Halodrol-50 be okay to stack with 1-AD, or would it be possible to run one for 2 weeks and then introduce the other for the last 2 weeks?

Not trying to hijack the thread. Just curious.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Any other thoughts?
    Any particular reason you felt the best place to post this thread was in the Transdermal section?

You may get better visibility and response in the steroid section.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  12. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Any particular reason you felt the best place to post this thread was in the Transdermal section?

You may get better visibility and response in the steroid section.
    Ha! True!!
    Expiration dates are so general in nature that you really don't have to worry. At worst, you'll lose a little potency, as has been stated. As far as I know, none of these compounds are going to change chemically outside the general expiration date range. Now, maybe if its years after expiration I'd be a little concerned and I'd ask around. Some of the AM brethren are fairly knowledgeable in chemistry, and could advise. as far as a few months, I doubt there is much difference.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Expiration?
    By Jwishbone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 05:49 AM
  2. expiration date
    By eagleyes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 07:50 PM
  3. Expiration?
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics