Halodrol-50 and its expiration

m4gs

Awards
I got my hands on some halodrol-50 and its expired as of April 08. Can I count on these being fine still or is the expiration important.

If i can use them still... How long after the expiration can I expect them to still work? I would consider taking them sometime next year in this case...

Thanks Guy

4diolator

Awards
They're probably fine bro. Maybe a little bit less potent than they used to be but I wouldnt count on it. Just make sure your over 21 and got a SERM in your PCT lined up before you start the cycle.

If your under 21, wait.

m4gs

Awards
Im 21 and have SERM... not ready to use tho. I agree I dont think they are bad.... but I don't know much on this stuff and the expiration so i figured id asked. Basically I am getting this full cycle from my boy for 20 dollars. Hopfully it is good still round december this year.

Any other thoughts?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im 21 and have SERM... not ready to use tho. I agree I dont think they are bad.... but I don't know much on this stuff and the expiration so i figured id asked. Basically I am getting this full cycle from my boy for 20 dollars. Hopfully it is good still round december this year.

Any other thoughts?
It will be fine bro, I have a few boxes that are gonna expire soon, and im going to use them .

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Trip and 4diolator. Something like this will be fine well after its expiration date as long as it has been stored properly.

The main things you want to avoid are heat, light, and moisture. Follow these simple rules and you should have very little degradation by the time you use it come December. If you're really worried then by some freezer bags and toss it those bad boys in the freezer.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old halodrol-50 each pill is individually sealed from air, so I think it will be fine well over the date.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot about that. Good point.

m4gs

Awards
Alright... just like you guys said... I also think they should be good. I just dont want my first cycle to turn out bad because I used some expired stuff.

About that freezer thing... Can I leave them in my mini fridge I got in my room? Its cool to keep in the fridge or better in the freezer?

Thanks again guys

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright... just like you guys said... I also think they should be good. I just dont want my first cycle to turn out bad because I used some expired stuff.

About that freezer thing... Can I leave them in my mini fridge I got in my room? Its cool to keep in the fridge or better in the freezer?

Thanks again guys
Reynold's makes something called the "Handi-Vac." It's basically a vaccum sealer you can get for 10 bucks at walmart. I have one and it works very well at sealing your goodies for a later date. :)

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Would Halodrol-50 be okay to stack with 1-AD, or would it be possible to run one for 2 weeks and then introduce the other for the last 2 weeks?

Not trying to hijack the thread. Just curious.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

Any other thoughts?
Any particular reason you felt the best place to post this thread was in the Transdermal section?

You may get better visibility and response in the steroid section.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Any particular reason you felt the best place to post this thread was in the Transdermal section?

You may get better visibility and response in the steroid section.
Ha! True!!
Expiration dates are so general in nature that you really don't have to worry. At worst, you'll lose a little potency, as has been stated. As far as I know, none of these compounds are going to change chemically outside the general expiration date range. Now, maybe if its years after expiration I'd be a little concerned and I'd ask around. Some of the AM brethren are fairly knowledgeable in chemistry, and could advise. as far as a few months, I doubt there is much difference.