is this possible?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i have three bottles of 4ad. 60 count 200 mg a piece. can i make this into transdermal? if so can someone steer me in the right direction

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i would luv to but i dont know exactly what im looking for. this is totally new to me.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
i would luv to but i dont know exactly what im looking for. this is totally new to me.
There is a locked thread by chemo somewhere within the first 3 pages about creating a ph carrier. Or you can get penetrate and call it a day

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Well, Well, Well welcome all..........

First off I would like to say that this recipe has been worked on for a long time. It started out as pretty good(when used for fina) to now whee it works awsome..
People to thank : K(same), Chemo, Mattlant , I did some reserch...
I will add more as I find out......

Here is the recipe and I will explain everything after.....

PRO-HORMONE( PH )
PENETRATION ENHANCER( PE )
STRATUN CORNEUM_TOP LAYER OF SKIN( SC )

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
10% DMSO
The 15% IPM and 15% IPP can be combined and just use 30% IPM...

ISO is used as a solvent. It will help disolve the ph into the solution. It also has some penetration properties.

IPP is used to lubricate the skin it softens it up so the skin can be penetrated easily by the ph(dries quicker and is not as oily feeling as the IPM).

IPM is used for the same reason as the IPP.

OA this is a powerful penetration enhancer. It works with the lipids in the skin to let the ph go through.

PG this stuff is oily. What it does is keeps the moisture from leaving the skin. The more moisture the easier it is for ther ph to penetrate. NO you can't just use water....

DMSO man i love this stuff. It is the most powerful penetration enhancer that is out there that is safe. This addition puts us over the top. This is a must in the solution. If you have sensitive skin this may irritate it but don't you want ot get bi. If it irritates too much go to 5% and add 5% to ISO.

If you don't like the smell of it then you could substitue 1-2% d-limenene for 1-2% of PG. BUT I like to just put in 2ml of scented oil. Go with the oil. Don't screw with the recipe......!!!!!!!!!

Other factors that help penetration....
1. Rub the ph on vigorously.. RUB HARD
2. Keep the solution mg/ml low .The less ph in the more surface area the better penetration.
3. Try to wait until dry to put clothing on. Hoefully for you it is only 5 mins max
4. If you can remove hair where ph isa being applied. The ph can attach to the hair and thus not go into your skin. SHAVE IT OFF...

HEre you go. This was originally posted by curt2go. I would recommend just buying penetrate from np.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
The consensus on that was all the fillers in the caps would not make a good transdermal.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
May be better off drinking 4oz grapefruit juice every 12hrs and taking them orally to increase bioavailability.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellows. i think i will just take it orally and try grapefruit juice