Weights of 1-test and 4-ad w/o scale.

  1. Weights of 1-test and 4-ad w/o scale.


    Any body know how much they weight without using a scale.
    Example
    1/4 teaspoon = .75gs.

    Approx. Anyone?


  2. different powders=different density. Hopefully someone that has the same powders can weigh and report.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

  3. It seems like a big heaping teaspoon is around 5 grams.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    different powders=different density. Hopefully someone that has the same powders can weigh and report.
    Yea I know I cant find any old posts on it. I used to have a scale last time I did it. Someones got to know.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TravisCoSheriff View Post
    Any body know how much they weight without using a scale.
    Example
    1/4 teaspoon = .75gs.

    Approx. Anyone?

    Is this you?


  6. I wish I still had a decent scale...both powders are pretty light.

    IIRC a rounded teaspoon was around 3-3.5 grams.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Cool thanks I appreciate it alot Ive been scouring the net and the boards forever. Thats my boss!! Only Sheriff that I know that has a gold tooth!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TravisCoSheriff View Post
    Cool thanks I appreciate it alot Ive been scouring the net and the boards forever. Thats my boss!! Only Sheriff that I know that has a gold tooth!!
    It's been years since I messed with these two, but when I did I had a lot of exposure to them...just going from memory. Should give you a guideline though.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. So DSADE that would be 3tsp of 4ad and 2tsp of 1test = approx 9g 4ad 6gtest in one bottle penetrate.
    8oz=240ml
    15000mg/240=62.5mg per ml. So at my ratio of 2/3 that would be 41mg of 4ad 20mg of test. So 10ml per day would equal 410mg 4ad and 200mg test? Correct? And each bottle of Penetrated would equal 24 days. But considering this product is 3-4yrs old should I increase the dosage? But SD will be inconjunction with it so I dont think I will. Thoughts Opinions? Math Correct? Add a little clen and this should be one hellua cycle! :bb2:

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TravisCoSheriff View Post
    So DSADE that would be 3tsp of 4ad and 2tsp of 1test = approx 9g 4ad 6gtest in one bottle penetrate.
    8oz=240ml
    15000mg/240=62.5mg per ml. So at my ratio of 2/3 that would be 41mg of 4ad 20mg of test. So 10ml per day would equal 410mg 4ad and 200mg test? Correct? And each bottle of Penetrated would equal 24 days. But considering this product is 3-4yrs old should I increase the dosage? But SD will be inconjunction with it so I dont think I will. Thoughts Opinions? Math Correct? Add a little clen and this should be one hellua cycle! :bb2:
    Your math looks good. Penetrate will easily hold 12 grams of readily dissolvable hormone (like 1-t/4-ad) so you can make it stronger if you'd like.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Your math looks good. Penetrate will easily hold 12 grams of readily dissolvable hormone (like 1-t/4-ad) so you can make it stronger if you'd like.
    Good to know
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  12. Aww man put a little too much powder in! Thats why I rather have a scale. So what should I do. I got another bottle of penetrate coming for the latter half of the cycle. Mix them both and only 10g of powder to the whole thing till its not grainy. Or just keep the grainy and my body will soak up what it soaks up?.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TravisCoSheriff View Post
    Aww man put a little too much powder in! Thats why I rather have a scale. So what should I do. I got another bottle of penetrate coming for the latter half of the cycle. Mix them both and only 10g of powder to the whole thing till its not grainy. Or just keep the grainy and my body will soak up what it soaks up?.
    How bad is it?

    You can aways add more isopropyl alcohol to the one you have.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Not too bad. It took a hellua lot of powder. How much ach should I add. I dont want it to totally crash and be useless. Thinking about running it thru a coffee filter to get all the grains out. The thing i just noticed is its not grainy but the powder in it is gelly like

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TravisCoSheriff View Post
    Not too bad. It took a hellua lot of powder. How much ach should I add. I dont want it to totally crash and be useless. Thinking about running it thru a coffee filter to get all the grains out. The thing i just noticed is its not grainy but the powder in it is gelly like
    You wont crash it...Iso Alcohol is the primary solvent in Penetrate. What you are doing is diluting it until it can hold everything smoothly.

    Add a bit...shake...test. repeat until you have the consistency you desire.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quality Test ITT - Capsule Weights
    By T50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 06:39 PM
  2. Scale
    By simpledude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 11:13 AM
  3. scale
    By Rivet in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 04:17 PM
  4. Scale
    By italionstallion in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 07:42 PM
  5. What do you think of this scale?
    By swany in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in