Weights of 1-test and 4-ad w/o scale.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Any body know how much they weight without using a scale.
Example
1/4 teaspoon = .75gs.

Approx. Anyone?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
different powders=different density. Hopefully someone that has the same powders can weigh and report.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
It seems like a big heaping teaspoon is around 5 grams.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
different powders=different density. Hopefully someone that has the same powders can weigh and report.
Yea I know I cant find any old posts on it. I used to have a scale last time I did it. Someones got to know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I still had a decent scale...both powders are pretty light.

IIRC a rounded teaspoon was around 3-3.5 grams.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Cool thanks I appreciate it alot Ive been scouring the net and the boards forever. Thats my boss!! Only Sheriff that I know that has a gold tooth!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool thanks I appreciate it alot Ive been scouring the net and the boards forever. Thats my boss!! Only Sheriff that I know that has a gold tooth!!
It's been years since I messed with these two, but when I did I had a lot of exposure to them...just going from memory. Should give you a guideline though.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
So DSADE that would be 3tsp of 4ad and 2tsp of 1test = approx 9g 4ad 6gtest in one bottle penetrate.
8oz=240ml
15000mg/240=62.5mg per ml. So at my ratio of 2/3 that would be 41mg of 4ad 20mg of test. So 10ml per day would equal 410mg 4ad and 200mg test? Correct? And each bottle of Penetrated would equal 24 days. But considering this product is 3-4yrs old should I increase the dosage? But SD will be inconjunction with it so I dont think I will. Thoughts Opinions? Math Correct? Add a little clen and this should be one hellua cycle! :bb2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So DSADE that would be 3tsp of 4ad and 2tsp of 1test = approx 9g 4ad 6gtest in one bottle penetrate.
8oz=240ml
15000mg/240=62.5mg per ml. So at my ratio of 2/3 that would be 41mg of 4ad 20mg of test. So 10ml per day would equal 410mg 4ad and 200mg test? Correct? And each bottle of Penetrated would equal 24 days. But considering this product is 3-4yrs old should I increase the dosage? But SD will be inconjunction with it so I dont think I will. Thoughts Opinions? Math Correct? Add a little clen and this should be one hellua cycle! :bb2:
Your math looks good. Penetrate will easily hold 12 grams of readily dissolvable hormone (like 1-t/4-ad) so you can make it stronger if you'd like.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your math looks good. Penetrate will easily hold 12 grams of readily dissolvable hormone (like 1-t/4-ad) so you can make it stronger if you'd like.
Good to know

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Aww man put a little too much powder in! Thats why I rather have a scale. So what should I do. I got another bottle of penetrate coming for the latter half of the cycle. Mix them both and only 10g of powder to the whole thing till its not grainy. Or just keep the grainy and my body will soak up what it soaks up?.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aww man put a little too much powder in! Thats why I rather have a scale. So what should I do. I got another bottle of penetrate coming for the latter half of the cycle. Mix them both and only 10g of powder to the whole thing till its not grainy. Or just keep the grainy and my body will soak up what it soaks up?.
How bad is it?

You can aways add more isopropyl alcohol to the one you have.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Not too bad. It took a hellua lot of powder. How much ach should I add. I dont want it to totally crash and be useless. Thinking about running it thru a coffee filter to get all the grains out. The thing i just noticed is its not grainy but the powder in it is gelly like

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not too bad. It took a hellua lot of powder. How much ach should I add. I dont want it to totally crash and be useless. Thinking about running it thru a coffee filter to get all the grains out. The thing i just noticed is its not grainy but the powder in it is gelly like
You wont crash it...Iso Alcohol is the primary solvent in Penetrate. What you are doing is diluting it until it can hold everything smoothly.

Add a bit...shake...test. repeat until you have the consistency you desire.