Formestane + epi clone TDS

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
OK guys I am looking at making a TDS with formestane & 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstane

The carrier is 4 fl. oz (118ml) & 5 squirts = 1ml

I think that the carrier can hold probably 4mg of powder.

Therefore I would probably do 3mg of formestane + 1mg of epi

So then my math would look like this:

3000mg of form/118 ml = ~25mg form/ml

AND

1000mg of epi/118ml = ~8mg epi/ml

(I rounded both down about .5mg)

So I would then probably use 4-5ml per day. Applied to my chest.

Any thoughts?

thanks,

bb

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Why are you making epi transdermal? Im thinking this is for localized gyno reduction? Otherwise im lost.

-Soma

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
keep the epi out.

BTW, are you figuring on 100% absorption? You might want to rethink that.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
epi is methylated already so you can just take it orally

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
MK, of course epi is methylated and therefore orally bio-available. Im interested in using this for localized gyno reduction effects. And of course minimizing sides by reducing the # of passes the epi makes thru my liver.

bb

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
MK, of course epi is methylated and therefore orally bio-available. Im interested in using this for localized gyno reduction effects. And of course minimizing sides by reducing the # of passes the epi makes thru my liver.

bb
Sounds like a pretty interesting idea. What's Epi's molecular weight? Are there any plans to release this as an all-in-one product if this goes okay?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

bb
Any studies that show it will reduce gyno if applied this way?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be that you wouldn't get a localized effect so I would make the formestane tds and do the epi orally. You will get more of the epi in your system if you do it this way, more bang for your buck. The person your ordering this from has a formestane tds that you can buy then you could just make an oral solution for the epi.

Their topical formestane product already has three grams of formestane in it exactly i just did the math so if you bought that and did what i stated above i would think that would work nice. Besides you would only be using three of the five grams of formestane you bought for this and it would save you a few bucks now.

That is unless this was already your plan and you were going to just throw the epi in the tds you bought. Well anyway this is just a though.

I've never made an oral solution for epi so I'm not sure what it would hold in well. peg-400 possibly or etoh maybe someone on here has already tried and could help you out with that.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be that you wouldn't get a localized effect so I would make the formestane tds and do the epi orally. You will get more of the epi in your system if you do it this way, more bang for your buck. The person your ordering this from has a formestane tds that you can buy then you could just make an oral solution for the epi.

Their topical formestane product already has three grams of formestane in it exactly i just did the math so if you bought that and did what i stated above i would think that would work nice. Besides you would only be using three of the five grams of formestane you bought for this and it would save you a few bucks now.

That is unless this was already your plan and you were going to just throw the epi in the tds you bought. Well anyway this is just a though.

I've never made an oral solution for epi so I'm not sure what it would hold in well. peg-400 possibly or etoh maybe someone on here has already tried and could help you out with that.
I'm pretty sure the OP is a rep for the company. I could be wrong though.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Oh i see well the company rocks and I am running one of their products now. If you are a rep I would have to say epichlorol is one of my favorite supps to date. Good work.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
Any luck with that?

OK guys I am looking at making a TDS with formestane & 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstane

The carrier is 4 fl. oz (118ml) & 5 squirts = 1ml

I think that the carrier can hold probably 4mg of powder.

Therefore I would probably do 3mg of formestane + 1mg of epi

So then my math would look like this:

3000mg of form/118 ml = ~25mg form/ml

AND

1000mg of epi/118ml = ~8mg epi/ml

(I rounded both down about .5mg)

So I would then probably use 4-5ml per day. Applied to my chest.

Any thoughts?

thanks,

bb