New LegalGear Transdermals

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. New LegalGear Transdermals


    We are going to use the throwback labels:

    LGP 1-T - 4.5g - 1-Androsterone - $39.99
    LGP 19Nor - 3.6g - 19NorAndrosterone (4-ene) - $44.95
    LGP 5aA - 6g - EpiAndrosterone - $34.99
    LGP Ecdy - 5g - Ecdytsterone Acetate - $34.99

    They will be up on the legalgear.com site for order Monday or Tuesday for pre-ordering.


  2. Very interesting indeed legal.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  3. Hmmmm, when would these hit the shelves of Nutra?
    •   
       


  4. Cool, I hope this is scene from what is to catch on again!.

  5. They are only a limited run on the LegalGear site, so probably never on any other sites.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    They are only a limited run on the LegalGear site, so probably never on any other sites.
    This is good to know.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Thanks for the reply - I will def. be grabbing at least 2 of those for a run. Looks to be a truely awesome price, too!

  8. Very nice, props for the throwbacks too.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  9. Im sure if this sells enough we could persuade E into makin this mainstream products to where we could get it up at Nutra. If the interest is big enough and the demand is high enough i could def see it happening. I know myself i want some of that 19nor! hahah
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. How is epiandrosterone on libido?

    I'm finding some conflicting info on this active.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    How is epiandrosterone on libido?

    I'm finding some conflicting info on this active.
    It always upped my libido a tad. Nothing crazy but i know it didnt hinder it at all. Very nice product for hardening, fatloss, aggression and strength.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im sure if this sells enough we could persuade E into makin this mainstream products to where we could get it up at Nutra. If the interest is big enough and the demand is high enough i could def see it happening. I know myself i want some of that 19nor! hahah
    You and me both brotha!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You and me both brotha!!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again. Every single damn time!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. Hmmm, I might have to purchase some EpiA just to see what it can do for me in the up coming "warmer" days. Heck, I'd about buy it for the throwbacks alone.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. If these have throwback labels, is it a limited run "throwback product??
    As in, it has in it what it did, back in the day?
    My knowledge of these substances runs back about 2 years only.

  16. I hope you guys like them, they should be really good.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I hope you guys like them, they should be really good.
    I will definitely be picking some up.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    If these have throwback labels, is it a limited run "throwback product??
    As in, it has in it what it did, back in the day?
    My knowledge of these substances runs back about 2 years only.
    They are not the diols but the andrsterones. Almost as effective, great products in my mind and a great idea!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. This def looks like fun!!

  20. what would dosing be, and is a P.C.T necessary?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    what would dosing be, and is a P.C.T necessary?
    I'd say that we would have to wait on feedback for dosage considerations to made, although the recommended dosages should be the bench mark. PCT is a must, given the nature of these products.

  22. You will certainly need PCT since these are prohormones.

  23. So come tomorrow, Monday, these will be available on your web site?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    You will certainly need PCT since these are prohormones.
    I thought so, just making sure.

  25. does this give the regular sides that most ph's do?

  26. Tomorrow or Tuesday. Depending when the web guy can get them up.

  27. So what's the bioavailability and expected conversion rate of something like a transdermal 19-Nor?

  28. OK, it's Monday - Let's get the ball rolling LG! Ha-Ha!

    I want to order ASAP!

  29. Any you would consider safe enough for women?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Any you would consider safe enough for women?
    Im lookin into this for ya!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  31. Ok just the 19nor is what wed rec. for ya C.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  32. Sweet thanks. I need to try some of your stuff. I'm always looking for safe ways to push the limits with my training. This is the optimal time for me as my training has never been so dead on. I've never been more motivated to eat right and train hard!!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Sweet thanks. I need to try some of your stuff. I'm always looking for safe ways to push the limits with my training. This is the optimal time for me as my training has never been so dead on. I've never been more motivated to eat right and train hard!!

    Most definately!! Thats always the best time!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  34. No doubt!! My log is keeping me accountable and the added gains that you see pump you harder and drive you to excell!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    No doubt!! My log is keeping me accountable and the added gains that you see pump you harder and drive you to excell!
    So true! I just bought myself a notebook i will be logging in. I did this about a year and a half ago and made better gains then then i am now, so im gonna ee how it does for me.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  36. Sweet!!! Get those gains going! Now if I could only find someone to cook for me all the time and I would be a goddess!!lol

    As soon as I feel good enough about myself I will update with pics, hoping that helps me to be objective with what I need to do!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Sweet!!! Get those gains going! Now if I could only find someone to cook for me all the time and I would be a goddess!!lol

    As soon as I feel good enough about myself I will update with pics, hoping that helps me to be objective with what I need to do!

    Haha i completely understand that whole cooking thing. Im thawin out broccoli and chicken as we sit here! lol. That should def help C!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  38. I miss the 1-T/4-AD dermals - the best I've ever used.

  39. What would be the best stack for cutting and adding lean mass?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    What would be the best stack for cutting and adding lean mass?
    id say the 1-androsterone/epiandrosterone would be sick.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LegalGear, IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:05 AM
Log in
Log in