Transdermal 6 OXO??

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
Is this a possibility... would be nice to not have to eat 6 or 7 of those overpriced god damn pills ever day.

Can the powder be dissolved in your transdermal solution?

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I think 1fast400 sells the raw powder.  Not sure how much you would use though.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No on the pills. Buy the buk powder. Add six grams to 4oz transdermal matrix for roughly 50mg/ml. Doses range from 50-400mg ed with this method. Once per day application is fine with an AI. No need to apply every 12hrs as with other supps.

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
What is difference in absorbtion rates? For example.. 100mg dermal to get 300mg oral effect?

ratche dog

Awards
check out dermabolics product called dermacort. i used it once for a very short period of time and it worked well. it is transdermal 6-oxo with 3 grams in the 120ml/4oz bottle just to give you a guideline. if you added more than that it would take less sprays though.....

mightyboboffdu

Awards
Whats the right dosage for 6 OXO? The bottle says 3 pills a day, would 6 work better? Is it better to take it at night or in the morning? I'm new to this stuff so if someone can give me some info that would be great. I have a bottle of 6 OXO and so far I've been on it for about 5 days, and am seeing very little effect.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Whats the right dosage for 6 OXO? The bottle says 3 pills a day, would 6 work better? Is it better to take it at night or in the morning? I'm new to this stuff so if someone can give me some info that would be great. I have a bottle of 6 OXO and so far I've been on it for about 5 days, and am seeing very little effect.
You wouldn’t see much after 5 days on supplement. You’re using 6oxo standalone? I did this once a few years ago at 3caps in the morning and 3caps before bed (I think this is when estrogen is highest) for a month (3 bottles worth) and all it did for me was boost my libido a bit (its already sky high). It kind of caused a bit of pain in my testes and had them awkwardly swollen (this made sleeping uncomfortable haha). Strength wise I didn’t see much from it. I think I leaned out a bit eating my usual calories at the time or it could have been that it had me holding less water. I think this product was better suited to helping people who needed help recovering from too much estrogen.