question: DMSO

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
would dmso work with formestane as well as penetrate because I was buying formestane from another site because nutraplanet is out of stock, and I don't want to have to pay for shipping twice. thanx

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
would dmso work with formestane as well as penetrate because I was buying formestane from another site because nutraplanet is out of stock, and I don't want to have to pay for shipping twice. thanx
no, it would not.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
so where can I buy some formestane? somebody help me out wanting it for pct

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
formestane will definitely work with penetrate... if I'm not mistaken, i believe that about 12 grams will fit in the 8oz bottle...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
why won't form work w/ DMSO?
How I understood his question was will it work as good as with penetrate?

It will work with dmso but with probably less absorption and more irritation and dryness which will decrease absorption even more over time.

Most good carriers contain emolients, solvents and chemical penetration enhancers (CPE). They work on multiple levels to enhance penetration and absorption.

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
It will work and you might regret your decision.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Less absorption with DMSO?

Granted, I've never worked with it, but I've been under the impression for decades that DMSO was the *gold standard* for transdermal agents.

The fact that it's a solvent and a penetratOR would seem to argue in its favor over blends apparently don't penetrate the skin themselves; but then, I'm trying to figure this stuff out. Since DMSO seems to be almost unused as a transdermal carrier in these parts, I figure it's either not all that, or there are compelling reasons (which I guess I can't see) why it's not used for what it seems best at. Can you straighten me out on this?

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
I recently asked a question similar to this.

I got penetrate AND DMSO and mixed them together. Yes, DMSO will work as a TD by itself, but not that well, and not for long.

It will start to irritate and dry out your skin causing less to be absorbed. The penetrate will hellp prevent that to some extent

The penetrate and the DMSO work via different "pathways" so by combining both you have better absorption overall

Look at Johnny's log he knows all about it, you'll learn a lot just by reading that

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
i can never get form to mix in straight dmso it sems to need an alcohol type carrier with it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
formestane will definitely work with penetrate... if I'm not mistaken, i believe that about 12 grams will fit in the 8oz bottle...

I know this post is several days old, but there is no way you will get 12 grams into a bottle of penetrate. 5 grams is tough, even if you add a little DMSO or BA to it.

Just wanted to clear that up before someone wasted a bunch of Formestane.