Transdermal Orals?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm just throwing this out there. Has anyone considered using methyls transdermally to limit liver toxicity? I've been thinking about this since my epistane run in september. I know its a bit more of a hassle, but trading that for safety and possibly longer cycle lengths, I might be worth it. Have you guys ever considered it, or know anyone who tried it? Theoretically, I don't see a problem with it, considering you make it right.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The fillers in it make it pretty much impractical. Plus, its still gonna go through your liver. In the end, its going to be just as toxic.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I'm just throwing this out there. Has anyone considered using methyls transdermally to limit liver toxicity? I've been thinking about this since my epistane run in september. I know its a bit more of a hassle, but trading that for safety and possibly longer cycle lengths, I might be worth it. Have you guys ever considered it, or know anyone who tried it? Theoretically, I don't see a problem with it, considering you make it right.
Why would you consider throwing out 70-80% of your AAS? It will have ABSOLUTELY no benefit to your liver. People always think that avoiding first pass through liver is beneficial but forget that sometimes the metabolization of the chemical is what activates it.

Theoretically, it is completely flawed from start to finish. You cannot make the compound "right" enough to even come close to the bio-availability of taking it orally.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jonny already said it but to reiterate it...

Transderm only lets through like 10-30% of any given compound depending on carrier and molecule size. when you ingest a methylated oral it gives you 100% absorption... its the whole reason these compounds are methylated, to make them most practically taken orally, although the trade off is some liver toxicity to varying degrees.

even with some orals that arent methylated like 1,4AD they are still more bioavailable when taken orally rather then transdermally.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
for what it is worth I used VEr/winny in a phlojel ultra trans. I first wettted 15gr stanozolol/10gr oxandrolone with 99.9% pure DMSO. Then mixed with 100gr=100ml Phlojel ultra and it made about 120ml transidermal. It would not pull into a 5ml oral syring so I thinned it down with the dmso. I figure it made 150ml total and it was 100mg stanozolol/67mg oxandrolone/ml cream. I use 1.5ml ED for 2 months and Iam now getting tendionitits. I've discontinued and have 100ml left. I will take a one month break and add 10gr chlorodehydromethyltest then use for more months. I think this method is the best. I may only be 30% bioavailable but it is far mor effective than oral, it is somewhat time released and has less hepatoxic problems.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I may only be 30% bioavailable but it is far mor effective than oral, it is somewhat time released and has less hepatoxic problems.
Time released, yes.

Less hepatotoxic, no. Methylated is methylated.

More effective, I'll never really know since I would never take an oral chemical transdermally unless I was looking for site specific benefit e.g pain relief with a NSAID.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for what it is worth I used VEr/winny in a phlojel ultra trans. I first wettted 15gr stanozolol/10gr oxandrolone with 99.9% pure DMSO. Then mixed with 100gr=100ml Phlojel ultra and it made about 120ml transidermal. It would not pull into a 5ml oral syring so I thinned it down with the dmso. I figure it made 150ml total and it was 100mg stanozolol/67mg oxandrolone/ml cream. I use 1.5ml ED for 2 months and Iam now getting tendionitits. I've discontinued and have 100ml left. I will take a one month break and add 10gr chlorodehydromethyltest then use for more months. I think this method is the best. I may only be 30% bioavailable but it is far mor effective than oral, it is somewhat time released and has less hepatoxic problems.
You may be getting great results but if you had taken the same dose orally it would have been much better. Your seriously wasting tons of that compound. Its just not economical to do it that way sir.

BIGAINS

Awards
Making an oral 17 methyl steroid into a transdermal is simply... ... well to put it nicely is not very smart. All you will accomplish is wasting 70-80% of the dose you use. The amount that makes it in to your blood still has to be processed by your liver, and is just as hepitoxic as taking a much... MUCH smaller dose orally. You simply do not get as much of the compound into your body.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Ya for sure, the whole point of 17a alkalation is to bypass the liver!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Ya for sure, the whole point of 17a alkalation is to bypass the liver!
No its not. It's to avoid metabolism in the GI tract and first pass liver metabolism. Everything that gets in your blood goes to the liver. You will get a "first pass" bypass transdermally or IM/SC but will still make it to liver.