Nor-diol homebrew?

Tim

Awards
Is it possible to make a nor-diol homebrew, as I have never heard it mentioned yet? If so, what are the ingredients? If anyone has any, I might be interested in buying some in a little while.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Avant makes Noraderm with nordiol. You would make it the same way you make any other homebrew. You can buy nordiol from kilosports in powder, and the receipe should be under the receipe section, just substitute nordiol for whatever ph is listed.

Tim

Awards
Thanks. I'm a newbie when it comes to homebrewing. I really like nor-diol because there is almost no risk of hair loss, but I find that nor-diol transdermal products are quite expensive. I wonder how much money I would be saving if I made my own nor-diol transdermal.

crazypete

Awards
nor-aderm: $65 at 1fast400 (probably close to as cheap as you can buy it)
- 12g 19nordiol

make it yourself: 12g nordiol $36 - 1fast400 (cheaper if you buy more, could also get it from kilosports)
- enough stuff from www.lemelange.com to get 18 bottles - $110
in the end if you plan to use often or know other people who want in, you can make the stuff for about half price. if you just want to try it out for the first time you might be better off getting nor-Aderm, but it depends on your ability, i make my own stuff, haven't tried the manufactured stuff. if you get it right, the homebrew is a little more powerful too!

if you want to make your own to try:

nordiol powder: 12g - $41 (includes shipping)
carrier:
isopropyl alcohol: 1 quart - 945mL - $10 9 bottles worth
IPM : 4 oz - 113.5 mL - $5 1.5 bottles worth
oleic acid : 16oz - 454mL -$10 18 bottles worth
PG : 16oz - 454mL -$8.50 18 bottles worth
DMSO : 16oz - 454mL -$12.50 18 bottles worth
8oz bottle and spray -$1.50
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
total: $55 (roughly with shipping)
total: $96

obviously if you make one bottle you lose money, but if you were to make two, it would only cost about $30 more (cheaper a little than buying if you include shipping). now if you were to make 18 bottles it would cost about $680 which is about $38 per bottle

cheers, pete

Tim

Awards
I've never made any kind of homebrew before, so all this is new to me. It seems like it's kind of complicated with all those ingredients. But if I find some people who are interested in transdermal nor-diol I will try to make the homebrew, otherwise I will get a ready made formula such as Avant Labs NorADerm or Ergopharm's Nor-Andro Spray (which I tried last winter with great results).

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Tim
will get a ready made formula such as Avant Labs NorADerm or Ergopharm's Nor-Andro Spray (which I tried last winter with great results).
If you want to you can buy some DMSO and add in about 15ml to those products and get much better results than you got before due to the increased absorption from the addition of the DMSO.

LG. :cool:

labrad

Awards
  • Established

If you want to you can buy some DMSO and add in about 15ml to those products and get much better results than you got before due to the increased absorption from the addition of the DMSO.

That's interesting. Never thought of that.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
nor-aderm: $65 at 1fast400 (probably close to as cheap as you can buy it)
- 12g 19nordiol

make it yourself: 12g nordiol $36 - 1fast400 (cheaper if you buy more, could also get it from kilosports)
- enough stuff from www.lemelange.com to get 18 bottles - $110
in the end if you plan to use often or know other people who want in, you can make the stuff for about half price. if you just want to try it out for the first time you might be better off getting nor-Aderm, but it depends on your ability, i make my own stuff, haven't tried the manufactured stuff. if you get it right, the homebrew is a little more powerful too!

if you want to make your own to try:

nordiol powder: 12g - $41 (includes shipping)
carrier:
isopropyl alcohol: 1 quart - 945mL - $10 9 bottles worth
IPM : 4 oz - 113.5 mL - $5 1.5 bottles worth
oleic acid : 16oz - 454mL -$10 18 bottles worth
PG : 16oz - 454mL -$8.50 18 bottles worth
DMSO : 16oz - 454mL -$12.50 18 bottles worth
8oz bottle and spray -$1.50
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
total: $55 (roughly with shipping)
total: $96

obviously if you make one bottle you lose money, but if you were to make two, it would only cost about $30 more (cheaper a little than buying if you include shipping). now if you were to make 18 bottles it would cost about $680 which is about $38 per bottle

cheers, pete
Nice accounting there.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the info. :)
OH my I hope 1400Fast or whatever doesn't read this. I saw a post on bolex or BB.com and he went off when someone said this.

I have NO idea if it works or not but it makes sense.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Tim, I think BDC will have a premixed 19 nor brew soon.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
OH my I hope 1400Fast or whatever doesn't read this. I saw a post on bolex or BB.com and he went off when someone said this
Nah, just hard to say how much it increases at such a small %.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1Fast400

Nah, just hard to say how much it increases at such a small %.
mike why r u so against dmso in the mix? it friggin worx big time..instead of fighting it why dont u just carry it as a conveniance to ur customers and give them the option of using it in there avant mix....that would be good business sense..heres a brainstorm ,why dont u have some of ur experienced one,one+ and super one+ users add it to there next cycle and see what they have to say..affraid of the results?(i have no idea why u would be,to be quite honest)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
mike why r u so against dmso in the mix?
I'm not against it.

it friggin worx big time

In the right doses, yes

instead of fighting it why dont u just carry it as a conveniance to ur customers and give them the option of using it in there avant mix
Because it is illegal to sell as a supplement and I really don't want to draw extra attention to myself

that would be good business sense

Having the FDA down my throat isn't a good business idea, just ask Par :)

heres a brainstorm ,why dont u have some of ur experienced one,one+ and super one+ users add it to there next cycle and see what they have to say..affraid of the results?(i have no idea why u would be,to be quite honest)

Show me one person that has a 10% DMSO mixture and has gottne results above and beyond what anyone else has. I don't argue that DMSO works, just that in such a small % it isn't going to make a drastic difference (but it would be better than nothing).