Transdermal Adrenosterone log!

Dalamara

Awards
Hey guys, I picked up 30g of Adrenosterone powder recently. I was just going to run a low dose for the next month to see what effect(if any) 200mg/day would have. But I got turned on to Transdermal and figured hell, 200mg/day transdermal might actually be fairly effective. And if not, no big loss.

So my Penetrate is in-transit. I should have it here by Tues or Wed or next week.

My plan is to mix in 6g of Adrenosterone powder into the 8oz Penetrate. If all of that dissolves no problem I may add a few extra grams just for kicks.

I'll update this post every few days to let you guys know how it's going.

One note is that I'm finishing a 4 week cycle of Jungle Warfare this week. Didn't notice a whole lot from it but it did had anabolic activity.

I just had a few questions for those that have made transdermals before. This is my first time. From what I understand, all I need to do is remove about half the penetrate into a different container. Heat up the penetrate in its bottle in the microwave for 10-12 seconds, add 3g Adrenosterone, heat up the penetrate again, add 3g more. Heat up the penetrate that I had separated out before, then add it back into the bottle. Then just shake it up? Would that be proper protocol? Thanks!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I picked up 30g of Adrenosterone powder recently. I was just going to run a low dose for the next month to see what effect(if any) 200mg/day would have. But I got turned on to Transdermal and figured hell, 200mg/day transdermal might actually be fairly effective. And if not, no big loss.

So my Penetrate is in-transit. I should have it here by Tues or Wed or next week.

My plan is to mix in 6g of Adrenosterone powder into the 8oz Penetrate. If all of that dissolves no problem I may add a few extra grams just for kicks.

I'll update this post every few days to let you guys know how it's going.

One note is that I'm finishing a 4 week cycle of Jungle Warfare this week. Didn't notice a whole lot from it but it did had anabolic activity.

I just had a few questions for those that have made transdermals before. This is my first time. From what I understand, all I need to do is remove about half the penetrate into a different container. Heat up the penetrate in its bottle in the microwave for 10-12 seconds, add 3g Adrenosterone, heat up the penetrate again, add 3g more. Heat up the penetrate that I had separated out before, then add it back into the bottle. Then just shake it up? Would that be proper protocol? Thanks!
That protocol sounds good to me.

Good luck on the log, I'll be following.:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting. I dunno if adrenosterone works better or worse transdermally. I'll be watching too, as I was thinking of buying some to do orally anyhow. The molecular weight is 300, so its likely a go from that perspective at least

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey actually dalmara, do you want to sell me 8 or 10g out of the 30 you bought if this seems to work ok? :)

Dalamara

Awards
This is day 4 of taking 200mg of the Adrenosterone powder orally. Can't wait for the penetrate to get here!

I've been splitting up the doses at 100mg with breakfast, 100mg with dinner.

Physique wise it's too early to tell if it's having an effect.

However I have noted a MARKED IMPROVEMENT in my libido, above and beyond that of a placebo effect(in my opinion). Of course it could still be placebo, but either way my libido is up haha.

I'll be taking my last doses of Jungle Warfare today, so next week we'll see if I notice any anabolic effects and if I get that post cycle crash. The JW wasn't very suppressive so I'm not expecting much of a crash. I'm very happy today, as this is my calories/carb up day! Been drinking damn protein shakes all week, can't wait to eat some carbs, mmm.

jth18

jth18

Awards
Hey bud!
I'll be doing somewhat the same in the next week, but I may run a higher dose. I'm thinking 6 weeks at 350mg/day will be good transdermally for a cut. I'll be following along to see how things go.

Oh and you're not the first to do this transdermally. Some other guys on another forum (use google) did it and had some good success, but they were running a little higher dose, but for a shorter period.

Dalamara

Awards
Awesome, keep me updated on your experiences.

The reason I'm running this at 200mg is because I'm not really looking for much anabolic activity. Mainly help thin down my waist a bit and try to keep away the PCT crash.

My penetrate STILL HASN'T SHIPPED! I'm getting kinda antsy... bought it 5 days ago. Cmon nutra!

That's why I haven't updated this. Orally at 200mg/day it's working fairly well though, libidio is definetly up. Although in the gym today I started feeling a bit of the PCT crash, my body just felt a bit fatigued even on my first set.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im gonna start my transdermal andrenosterone tomoro

jth18

jth18

Awards
Awesome, keep me updated on your experiences.

The reason I'm running this at 200mg is because I'm not really looking for much anabolic activity. Mainly help thin down my waist a bit and try to keep away the post cycle therapy crash.

My penetrate STILL HASN'T SHIPPED! I'm getting kinda antsy... bought it 5 days ago. Cmon nutra!

That's why I haven't updated this. Orally at 200mg/day it's working fairly well though, libidio is definetly up. Although in the gym today I started feeling a bit of the PCT crash, my body just felt a bit fatigued even on my first set.
Are you sure you're not just feeling some lethargy from the compound? From what I've read 11-oxo isn't going to shut you down unless you run some freak dose. I saw one log where, get this, he ran 1750mg per day! I'm sure he was shutdown, but at the under 500mg/day dose I wouldn't see a lot of shutdown.

Dalamara

Awards
Are you sure you're not just feeling some lethargy from the compound? From what I've read 11-oxo isn't going to shut you down unless you run some freak dose. I saw one log where, get this, he ran 1750mg per day! I'm sure he was shutdown, but at the under 500mg/day dose I wouldn't see a lot of shutdown.
Oh I'm doing this as a post cycle therapy bridge after my Jungle Warfare cycle. That one shut me down a little bit for sure. I doubt if 200mg of 11oxo is suppressive enough to matter.

Its not the same on-cycle lethargy. I know what that kinda lethargy feels like, and that was more of a "I don't want to get out of bed". As soon as I hit the gym though everything was good and I had lots of energy. What I felt yesterday was what I felt in my Havoc PCT, my muscles just feeling a bit fatigued.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just mixed my 6 oxo and penetrate!!

Success!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6-oxo works as a transdermal too :) just its as an AI, so will raise your test by reducing aromatase levels, vs 11-oxo reducing cortisol and potentially having anabolic activity if dosed high enough
ohh, yeah, i know. You scared me!!! Im 19 so not gonna be running any 11 oxo for a while :D

as long as your in this thread, i know you have run transdermals, where do you apply it? And does it matter? I just put it on my stomach....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stomach, chest, lower back are all pretty good. really the pic on this page shows pretty much the main area.

you can use the tops of your feet, and the insides of your thighs too if you are trying to keep it in areas that won't touch someone else accidentally :)

at 19 why use 6-oxo either tho? :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cause I've made the decision to use an ai. Some say 18+ and others 21, just a personal choice

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant more from the "will it really raise your testosterone that much" perspective

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant more from the "will it really raise your testosterone that much" perspective
ah ok. Well see. I've been seeing some amazing ai longs of 18 year olds so I'm gonna guess yes. Also I'm doing a slight cut so it should help out even more (stacking with ec and lx2

jth18

jth18

Awards
Does bodyfat % affect where you should apply the transdermal??
For example, I'm at 10% now. Low enough that the skin on my chest is thin, but high enough that I don't have abs unless flexed and standing. Or does fat not interfere with absorption?

EDIT: Also, should I try and put all 15g into one 8oz bottle?
I'm a cheap bastard, lol I really don't want to spend the extra 20$ for another bottle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, bodyfat doesn't really affect it, as the blood vessels are all in the skin to transport it anyhow. No, 15g will likely not go in, so you'll have a partial suspension, which would mean you'd be flaking off adrenosterone. kinda nasty. If you have a good scale, the way to do it is to weight out 7.5g and then send the other 7.5 to me. No wait :D

I mean weigh out 8g, take half the penetrate out of the bottle and put it in something glass. your choice then either lightly microwave the glass, or put it into a container with really hot water, and let it warm up. mix the 8g of adreno into that, and see how well it goes in. you should be able to get somewhere between 10-12g into it. if you get the 8g into half at high temp, then i'd pour whats in the glass back into the bottle, heat that, shake it well and add another 4g. theres some good threads about it in general (how to get things into solution in penetrate) in the transdermals section

Dalamara

Awards
ah ok. Well see. I've been seeing some amazing ai longs of 18 year olds so I'm gonna guess yes. Also I'm doing a slight cut so it should help out even more (stacking with ec and lx2
I think you should see some effects from it, at the very least a bit of leaning out due to the lowering of estrogen. Good luck with it, keep me updated on how it goes... I bought some Fomestane to put in a transdermal for later use.

My penetrate shipped, so the fun will start early next week! Woot!

jth18

jth18

Awards
Check my math...

8oz bottle of penetrate
~.5ml per squirt

=~473 squirts per bottle
+7.5g Andrenosterone powder
=~15.8mg Andrenosterone per squirt
Wanting to hit 375mg per day =~23.7 Squirts per day
Two separate application sessions =~11.8 Squirts per application

Seem right? If so, should I round up or round down?
So, either 24 squirts per day, and 12 per application
or 23 squirts per day and 11.5 squirts per application.

jth18

jth18

Awards
My math was a little off...
8oz penetrate is 240ml roughly (actually 236.5ml)
So, 7500mg of Adrenosterone powder in 240ml of solution = 31.25mg per ml. Which equals 12 squirts per day to equal 375mg per day, divided by two separate applications, 6ml per application.

If I don't get an oral syringe, then thats 12 squirts per application.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to hijack this log but wanted to post a my progress/update cause i know theres not a lot of info on topical trione

Little Update

On day 4, taking ~160mg a day.

Probably placebo but my sex drive is way up and my streangth is through the roof (and im dieting :eek: ) Cant wait to see what happens after a couple weeks!!

Dalamara

Awards
Got my penetrate today. Mixed in 10g of Adrenosterone.

How do you tell if it's in solution or not?

There was some white flakes that settled to the bottom, does that mean not all of it went into solution? If so, what does that mean, the white flakes that did not go into solution will essentially be useless to me?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes and yes.

But... how did you mix it? did you just pour 10g in?

Dalamara

Awards
Nah, I mixed in 1g at a time. Put about half of the penetrate in a big glass jar. Heated that up in a pot of almost boiling water, and just slowly added in penetrate while stirring with a knife. I got about 5g in before I started seeing the white stuff.

So then I poured that penetrate into another container, poured the rest of the penetrate I had left in the bottle into the jar being heated. Added in about 5 more grams, didn't have any problems there with any white substance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
best bet is to get it hot and just keep shaking/stirring. it may go in. if not tho, it sounds like you didn't loose too much anyhow

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it supposed to completely dissolve?

Dalamara

Awards
Tonight about three hours after the initial mixing I poured the penetrate with adrenosterone back out in a glass.

The consistency and look was MUCH different then when I first mixed it. It was a milky white color, even throughout. I couldn't find anything that wasn't dissolved, but I heated it up again and stirred just for good measure. When I first mixed it it was more of a orangish, more clear.

So I guess letting it sit there for a few hours let all of it dissolve on its own... or something.

I'm going to start this in two weeks, since it took so long for it to get here the timing's a little bad. The plan now is to run it at 200mg/day for 7 weeks, the last three weeks I'll add in Epi at 30-40mg/day. Should be pretty intense :)

Dalamara

Awards
Whoops, I've been updating the log on another site.

Here are my entrys so far.

Hello and welcome to my log!

I've mixed 10g of bulk adrenosterone with 8oz of Penetrate.

I am using roughly 200mg/day transdermally. 100mg morning and 100mg night. I apply to my upper thighs and upper chest.

I plan on running the adrenosterone solo for 3-4 weeks and then adding Methyl-E at 30mg/day for three weeks. It really all depends on my schedule when I add the Methyl-E. I want to get the most bang for my buck out of it.

I'm also toying with the idea of starting a low-dose transdermal formestane one week before my Methyl-E ends, continuing for 4-5 weeks tapering down the doses and using it as PCT.

Other supplements I am taking:

E/C 50/400 a day split into two doses.
Your usual fish oil, multi, protein, carb, bcaas

Stats:

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 199-201
BF: 10-12%

Goals:

Reach 7% bodyfat. Right now I am sitting at 10-12%, 12 being very very conservative. I've already been cutting for 7 weeks now and am down roughly 15lbs. 5 or so probably water/glycogen. I would estimate I've lost 10lbs of fat so far. I was getting fat rofl. I thought I was at 14-15% but I think I was closer to 16-18%, I just had a lot of muscle so that much fat didn't look as bad.

Workout:

Upper/Lower split. 3-6 heavy reps with 4-10 sets. Monday upper, Tuesday lower, thursday upper, friday lower. I focus on different muscle groups each day. For example I may focus on chest, quads, shoulders, hams one week and then do back, explosive leg lifts(power clean/hangclean), bi/tri, lower back the next week.

Diet:

Carb cycling. 250g+ protein everyday. Wed and Sat >50g carbs. Monday and Friday 250-350g carbs. Tuesday and Thursday 100-200g carbs. Sundays are calorie/carb up days where I eat what I want, but I never crave junk foods so it's not what people think of when I say "cheat" day. My cheat meal might be a steak and some fried potatoes. No pizza's, burgers, ice cream or any of that junk. That's one benefit of growing up in China.

Lifts:

They have gone down a little during my cut but not dramatically. My most recent full effort heavy lifts are:

Bench: 275x4
DB Bench: 115x6
DB Mil Press: 80x5
Squat: 275x5, 205x20
Deadlift: 365x1
Powerclean: 205x1(just learned correct form last month, been doing it compleeetely wrong for years it turns out)
Hangclean: 195x1
Pullups: BW Deadhang x 18, +90lbs x 4
Dips: +135lbs x8
So today is the third day. I feel great! Monday and Tuesday I had AWESOME energy in the gym.

Monday I did some insane stuff... Pullups with +90lbs for 4 reps. Lots of bi workouts. Really long intense workout.

I was using straps to help my grip during the heavy pullups. In the beginning of one of my sets a black girl came up to me and asked if I needed help "getting tied up". I just laughed then she said that I probably got asked that all the time. It's incredible how much more attention I'm getting from the ladies now that I've dropped from 16-18% to 10-12% bodyfat. Can't wait until I have an eightpack... picking up girls won't even be fun it'll be so easy :biggrin:

Tuesday I tried a new leg blasting program. Did full ATG squat, 205x20. Roughly 8-10 seconds of rest between each rep. I should have probably gone heavier, but it was still very hard.

I immediately felt the effects of this 11oxo. I'm talking about 15 minutes after I applied it I felt a "rush" effect. My libido is good, energy is good, no side effects so far.

As far as strength and recovery goes I noticed a bit more strength in the gym Monday, but that could very well be placebo. My bis are still hella sore from the monday workout so I haven't noticed any incredible recovery.

This is day 11 on E/C for me, and **** it's awesome. Tons of energy, very thermogenic, no side effects. I haven't had trouble sleeping or really ever crashed.

As far as fat loss is going I couldn't be happier. I literally look leaner every day. I'm seeing veins in my arms, my legs, etc that were completely not visible 7 weeks ago.

The best way I've been able to judge my improvement has been how my quads look. There's new noticeable definition every 4-5 days on my quads. I LOVE IT!
I've been sick for the last few days. That's why the updates have been non-existent.

I feel much better now... and...

I bloody love 11oxo! It has solidified its place in my book as the absolute best prohormone I've ever used. I will run this transdermally with EVERY other prohormone/steroid from now on! It just makes you feel so damn good!

I feel it within 15-30 mins of every application. Immediate energy, libido, and mood boost. The results in the gym are starting to show after only one week as well.

Friday I did deadlifts with a congested head and throat. I was coughing up phlemg between every set and yet I still pushed out a Page Ranking of 375x1.

Today I really annihilated my chest and bi's. Noteable lifts were DB bench 120x6(ties for PR, which was during my last Epi cycle), followed by 5 sets of 110x5-8. Three sets of one-armed pullups, bodyweight x 5. Incline flies 55x8. These aren't all my lifts, just the noteable ones.

My strength and energy in the gym are nuts. I'm leaning out like crazy. I lifted for probably 1:45 and walked/jogged for 40 minutes after that(saving my legs for quad day tomorrow). I weighed in at 197.5 today. I spent all weekend just gorging myself because I wanted to get over this sickness. Last night I had 2 McChickens, 2 double cheeseburgers, and large frieds. Mmmm.

I simply look incredible. I've noticed EVERYONE giving me glances in the gym. My arms looked incredible fully pumped up today.

Let me say it again... I love 11oxo!
I'll update again tonight.

Lol wtf, AM changes P R(w/o the space) into page ranking?

servant3

Awards
awesome man. I am going to be running this in a week and a half.

Dalamara

Awards
What would I do without protein...

Pretty much every morning for the last semester my breakfast has consisted of some powdered protein and oats. Maybe a few hardboiled eggs if I'm feeling saucy. The issue of consuming enough calories in the mornings used to be a huge issue for me as I live off campus, and would usually be at school for anywhere from 5 to 8 hours(including the gym). That meant I was running on breakfast and then my PWO shake for the better part of the day.

Well this is incredibly useful during a cut.

Being hungry at school doesn't bother me much atall because I have distractions and no quick easy access to food.

My waist, fully flexed/pouched out is 33 inches now. Jan 15th it was almost 37 inches fully flexed. I'm having to use notch 4 on my belt to keep my jeans up, I think I may have to move to notch 5. Jan 15th I didn't have to wear a belt haha.

Veins are showing up everywhere. The big vein that runs down my bicep and splits off into two smaller veins on my forearms now clearly pop out. Jan 15th I could not see any veins in my forearms and could just barely see the vein on my bicep.

I weighed in at 197 yesterday. Jan 15th I was at 214-216.

My strength has hardly dropped at all. My deadlift has gone from 335 on Jan 15th to 375 last week.

My cardio is much improved. My joints/shins no longer hurt after I run. I used to have terrible shin splints if I ran more then twice a week.

My face looks fantastically lean. My jawline is damn sexy. I've been getting much more attention from girls.

I'm finding that the combo of Ephedrine + Caffeine, and 11oxo is giving me TOO MUCH energy in the gym. I have to stop myself because I know I'm pushing my body too hard, even though I still have the energy to continue.

To illustrate here was yesterday's workout.

Powercleans: 5 sets of warmup - 2-4 reps. I tried and failed to lift 205 ten times, with about two minutes of rest in between. Then I did 135 for three more sets working on my form. Then 185 for five more sets of two.

Front squats: Three warmup sets. Five working sets at six reps apiece.

Leg press focusing on quads: Five sets of 8 reps.

Calves: Eight sets of six reps

Cardio: 40 minutes of intervals. I would go up to 7.5mph/9mph, finish a lap, go back to 3mph until my heart rate was at 150, then go back up to 7.5 or 9mph.

Today is a rest day.

Oh, the one armed pullups hit my forearms like nothing else. I had to use straps just to hold on to 205 during my powercleans. The forearms are still incredibly sore.

I look fantastic now and this is only the middle of week two... and I haven't even started my Methyl-E... My before and after pictures are going to absolutely blow you guys away :D

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
wow dalamara, this review blows me away! Nicely done.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
what are you guys running for PCT? OR with it transdermally, u dont need a PCT? I'm a little confused here.

thanks
Would a PCT of 6-oxo extreme be in order for this? Also, would love to see some before and after pics.

I am seriously considering running a cycle of 11-oxo for 6 weeks.

Week 1: 3caps/day
Week 2-4 : 6caps/day
Week 5-6 : 8caps/day

PCT : 6-oxo extreme...perhaps some nolva.

anyone?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey CNW when u guys gonna get some more bulk 11oxo in?

Dalamara

Awards
wow dalamara, this review blows me away! Nicely done.
Thanks!

what are you guys running for PCT? OR with it transdermally, u dont need a PCT? I'm a little confused here.

thanks
I'm going to use Nolva. 10mg/day for 21-28 days.

A little update... sorry I don't visit AM much these days.

Started my Methyl-E/M-Drol two weeks ago. Been dosing as such:

Morning, 100mg Transdermal Adreno with 10mg Methyl-E
Pre-workout 10mg Methyl-E
Post-workout 10mg M-Drol

Figured I'd save the Adreno until after the methyls so I could run it at a little higher dose to finish out the cycle.

I was 196 when I started the methyls, sitting around 205 now when I'm fully carbed up. Strength is good, nothing massive, but about +20lbs on the lifts so far. This is all very surprising considering my diet is still hardcore cut carb cycling, I only increased my protein intake.

Overall looking very lean. I'd estimate my bodyfat to be around 9-11%. It was around 13-14% at the beginning of this cycle. I think I under-estimated my BF at the beginning.