Transdermal Adrenosterone log!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Transdermal Adrenosterone log!

Hey guys, I picked up 30g of Adrenosterone powder recently. I was just going to run a low dose for the next month to see what effect(if any) 200mg/day would have. But I got turned on to Transdermal and figured hell, 200mg/day transdermal might actually be fairly effective. And if not, no big loss.

So my Penetrate is in-transit. I should have it here by Tues or Wed or next week.

My plan is to mix in 6g of Adrenosterone powder into the 8oz Penetrate. If all of that dissolves no problem I may add a few extra grams just for kicks.

I'll update this post every few days to let you guys know how it's going.

One note is that I'm finishing a 4 week cycle of Jungle Warfare this week. Didn't notice a whole lot from it but it did had anabolic activity.

I just had a few questions for those that have made transdermals before. This is my first time. From what I understand, all I need to do is remove about half the penetrate into a different container. Heat up the penetrate in its bottle in the microwave for 10-12 seconds, add 3g Adrenosterone, heat up the penetrate again, add 3g more. Heat up the penetrate that I had separated out before, then add it back into the bottle. Then just shake it up? Would that be proper protocol? Thanks!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dalamara View Post
    Hey guys, I picked up 30g of Adrenosterone powder recently. I was just going to run a low dose for the next month to see what effect(if any) 200mg/day would have. But I got turned on to Transdermal and figured hell, 200mg/day transdermal might actually be fairly effective. And if not, no big loss.

So my Penetrate is in-transit. I should have it here by Tues or Wed or next week.

My plan is to mix in 6g of Adrenosterone powder into the 8oz Penetrate. If all of that dissolves no problem I may add a few extra grams just for kicks.

I'll update this post every few days to let you guys know how it's going.

One note is that I'm finishing a 4 week cycle of Jungle Warfare this week. Didn't notice a whole lot from it but it did had anabolic activity.

I just had a few questions for those that have made transdermals before. This is my first time. From what I understand, all I need to do is remove about half the penetrate into a different container. Heat up the penetrate in its bottle in the microwave for 10-12 seconds, add 3g Adrenosterone, heat up the penetrate again, add 3g more. Heat up the penetrate that I had separated out before, then add it back into the bottle. Then just shake it up? Would that be proper protocol? Thanks!
    That protocol sounds good to me.

Good luck on the log, I'll be following.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

3. interesting. I dunno if adrenosterone works better or worse transdermally. I'll be watching too, as I was thinking of buying some to do orally anyhow. The molecular weight is 300, so its likely a go from that perspective at least

4. hey actually dalmara, do you want to sell me 8 or 10g out of the 30 you bought if this seems to work ok?

5. This is day 4 of taking 200mg of the Adrenosterone powder orally. Can't wait for the penetrate to get here!

I've been splitting up the doses at 100mg with breakfast, 100mg with dinner.

Physique wise it's too early to tell if it's having an effect.

However I have noted a MARKED IMPROVEMENT in my libido, above and beyond that of a placebo effect(in my opinion). Of course it could still be placebo, but either way my libido is up haha.

I'll be taking my last doses of Jungle Warfare today, so next week we'll see if I notice any anabolic effects and if I get that post cycle crash. The JW wasn't very suppressive so I'm not expecting much of a crash. I'm very happy today, as this is my calories/carb up day! Been drinking damn protein shakes all week, can't wait to eat some carbs, mmm.
    •   

6. Hey bud!
    I'll be doing somewhat the same in the next week, but I may run a higher dose. I'm thinking 6 weeks at 350mg/day will be good transdermally for a cut. I'll be following along to see how things go.

Oh and you're not the first to do this transdermally. Some other guys on another forum (use google) did it and had some good success, but they were running a little higher dose, but for a shorter period.

7. Awesome, keep me updated on your experiences.

The reason I'm running this at 200mg is because I'm not really looking for much anabolic activity. Mainly help thin down my waist a bit and try to keep away the PCT crash.

My penetrate STILL HASN'T SHIPPED! I'm getting kinda antsy... bought it 5 days ago. Cmon nutra!

That's why I haven't updated this. Orally at 200mg/day it's working fairly well though, libidio is definetly up. Although in the gym today I started feeling a bit of the PCT crash, my body just felt a bit fatigued even on my first set.

8. im gonna start my transdermal andrenosterone tomoro
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dalamara View Post
    Awesome, keep me updated on your experiences.

The reason I'm running this at 200mg is because I'm not really looking for much anabolic activity. Mainly help thin down my waist a bit and try to keep away the post cycle therapy crash.

My penetrate STILL HASN'T SHIPPED! I'm getting kinda antsy... bought it 5 days ago. Cmon nutra!

That's why I haven't updated this. Orally at 200mg/day it's working fairly well though, libidio is definetly up. Although in the gym today I started feeling a bit of the PCT crash, my body just felt a bit fatigued even on my first set.
    Are you sure you're not just feeling some lethargy from the compound? From what I've read 11-oxo isn't going to shut you down unless you run some freak dose. I saw one log where, get this, he ran 1750mg per day! I'm sure he was shutdown, but at the under 500mg/day dose I wouldn't see a lot of shutdown.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jth18 View Post
    Are you sure you're not just feeling some lethargy from the compound? From what I've read 11-oxo isn't going to shut you down unless you run some freak dose. I saw one log where, get this, he ran 1750mg per day! I'm sure he was shutdown, but at the under 500mg/day dose I wouldn't see a lot of shutdown.
    Oh I'm doing this as a post cycle therapy bridge after my Jungle Warfare cycle. That one shut me down a little bit for sure. I doubt if 200mg of 11oxo is suppressive enough to matter.

Its not the same on-cycle lethargy. I know what that kinda lethargy feels like, and that was more of a "I don't want to get out of bed". As soon as I hit the gym though everything was good and I had lots of energy. What I felt yesterday was what I felt in my Havoc PCT, my muscles just feeling a bit fatigued.

11. Just mixed my 6 oxo and penetrate!!

Success!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Just mixed my 6 oxo and penetrate!!

Success!!
    wait, 6-oxo or 11-oxo?

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    wait, 6-oxo or 11-oxo?
    YeaH did this
    6 oxo transdermal?

please tell me that i didint mix up 11 oxo and 6 oxo

They have damn similar names andro....

14. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    YeaH did this
    6 oxo transdermal?

please tell me that i didint mix up 11 oxo and 6 oxo

They have damn similar names andro....
    6-oxo works as a transdermal too just its as an AI, so will raise your test by reducing aromatase levels, vs 11-oxo reducing cortisol and potentially having anabolic activity if dosed high enough

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    6-oxo works as a transdermal too just its as an AI, so will raise your test by reducing aromatase levels, vs 11-oxo reducing cortisol and potentially having anabolic activity if dosed high enough
    ohh, yeah, i know. You scared me!!! Im 19 so not gonna be running any 11 oxo for a while

as long as your in this thread, i know you have run transdermals, where do you apply it? And does it matter? I just put it on my stomach....

16. stomach, chest, lower back are all pretty good. really the pic on this page shows pretty much the main area.

you can use the tops of your feet, and the insides of your thighs too if you are trying to keep it in areas that won't touch someone else accidentally

at 19 why use 6-oxo either tho?

17. cause I've made the decision to use an ai. Some say 18+ and others 21, just a personal choice

18. I meant more from the "will it really raise your testosterone that much" perspective

19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I meant more from the "will it really raise your testosterone that much" perspective
    ah ok. Well see. I've been seeing some amazing ai longs of 18 year olds so I'm gonna guess yes. Also I'm doing a slight cut so it should help out even more (stacking with ec and lx2

20. Does bodyfat % affect where you should apply the transdermal??
    For example, I'm at 10% now. Low enough that the skin on my chest is thin, but high enough that I don't have abs unless flexed and standing. Or does fat not interfere with absorption?

EDIT: Also, should I try and put all 15g into one 8oz bottle?
    I'm a cheap bastard, lol I really don't want to spend the extra 20$ for another bottle.

21. no, bodyfat doesn't really affect it, as the blood vessels are all in the skin to transport it anyhow. No, 15g will likely not go in, so you'll have a partial suspension, which would mean you'd be flaking off adrenosterone. kinda nasty. If you have a good scale, the way to do it is to weight out 7.5g and then send the other 7.5 to me. No wait

I mean weigh out 8g, take half the penetrate out of the bottle and put it in something glass. your choice then either lightly microwave the glass, or put it into a container with really hot water, and let it warm up. mix the 8g of adreno into that, and see how well it goes in. you should be able to get somewhere between 10-12g into it. if you get the 8g into half at high temp, then i'd pour whats in the glass back into the bottle, heat that, shake it well and add another 4g. theres some good threads about it in general (how to get things into solution in penetrate) in the transdermals section

22. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    ah ok. Well see. I've been seeing some amazing ai longs of 18 year olds so I'm gonna guess yes. Also I'm doing a slight cut so it should help out even more (stacking with ec and lx2
    I think you should see some effects from it, at the very least a bit of leaning out due to the lowering of estrogen. Good luck with it, keep me updated on how it goes... I bought some Fomestane to put in a transdermal for later use.

My penetrate shipped, so the fun will start early next week! Woot!
  23. Check my math...

8oz bottle of penetrate
    ~.5ml per squirt

=~473 squirts per bottle
    +7.5g Andrenosterone powder
    =~15.8mg Andrenosterone per squirt
    Wanting to hit 375mg per day =~23.7 Squirts per day
    Two separate application sessions =~11.8 Squirts per application

Seem right? If so, should I round up or round down?
    So, either 24 squirts per day, and 12 per application
    or 23 squirts per day and 11.5 squirts per application.

24. My math was a little off...
    8oz penetrate is 240ml roughly (actually 236.5ml)
    So, 7500mg of Adrenosterone powder in 240ml of solution = 31.25mg per ml. Which equals 12 squirts per day to equal 375mg per day, divided by two separate applications, 6ml per application.

If I don't get an oral syringe, then thats 12 squirts per application.

25. Not to hijack this log but wanted to post a my progress/update cause i know theres not a lot of info on topical trione

Little Update

On day 4, taking ~160mg a day.

Probably placebo but my sex drive is way up and my streangth is through the roof (and im dieting ) Cant wait to see what happens after a couple weeks!!

26. Got my penetrate today. Mixed in 10g of Adrenosterone.

How do you tell if it's in solution or not?

There was some white flakes that settled to the bottom, does that mean not all of it went into solution? If so, what does that mean, the white flakes that did not go into solution will essentially be useless to me?

27. yes and yes.

But... how did you mix it? did you just pour 10g in?

28. Nah, I mixed in 1g at a time. Put about half of the penetrate in a big glass jar. Heated that up in a pot of almost boiling water, and just slowly added in penetrate while stirring with a knife. I got about 5g in before I started seeing the white stuff.

So then I poured that penetrate into another container, poured the rest of the penetrate I had left in the bottle into the jar being heated. Added in about 5 more grams, didn't have any problems there with any white substance.

29. best bet is to get it hot and just keep shaking/stirring. it may go in. if not tho, it sounds like you didn't loose too much anyhow

30. Gotcha, thanks!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BBG's Trestolone Acetate Transdermal Log
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:32 PM
  2. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 10:19 PM
  3. New Forma-Stanzol log! Transdermal Formestane!!!
    By gamer2be08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 09:57 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 01:45 AM
  5. Test ENTH as a transdermal
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM