Is my math right?
- 02-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Is my math right?
I've got a buddy who is trying to figure out how to make a boldenone transdermal. I found somewhere else that you would want to use about a gram or so of bold base a week, so around 150mg ED, and he'll be using Phlogel (I think it's called?), since I know nothing about it, I assume about 35% absorption, so he'll be absorbing about 50mg ED, coming to 350mg a week of the base. So, when taking into account that regular EQ has the Molecular weight of base at 286.4132 and a Molecular weight of ester at 186.2936, would it be correct that it would be equal to injecting 600mg EQ a week, therefore with injected EQ your getting about 350mg of base a week as well? Where's my math wrong?
- 02-10-2008, 05:21 PM
150 to 200mg/day works perfectly.
I do not want to toot my own horn but the simple fact is there is a ton of useful compounded info in my transdermal log. It was an exploration in different chemicals and their efficacy in transdermal application. Page 2-3 gets really interesting. There are a variety of formulas and methods for compounding Bold, Tren and Test base powders.
40-day Transdermal Test/Oral Turinabol CycleGive a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
02-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Feiwong in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 41Last Post: 08-29-2015, 11:52 AM
- By LMuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:04 AM
- By bezoe in forum Weight LossReplies: 41Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:10 PM
- By Rugger in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:32 PM
- By pjorstad in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:59 PM