Homebrew (BDC)

  1. Registered User
    HighBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0

    Homebrew (BDC)


    Ok, I'm new, so take it easy, but I've read this board for an hour, and I feel like I'm reading chinese. Are you guys chemists?

    BDC, you posted this for me:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can homebrew a transdermal with 1-test / 4-AD and benefit in a few ways:

    1-test base (vs 1-AD) needs no conversion enzymes since it is already in the active form

    The cost for 8 weeks worth will be roughly $40

    The knowledge to brew your own transdermal allows for cycle flexibility in terms of dose, cycle length, etc.

    1-AD AND 1-test base is very irritative by nature and oral administration may irritate the GI tract.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So this means I need 1-test AND 4-AD, and where can I find an article on how to do this????

    Thanks very much

  2. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    0

    Go to the homebrew category and begin your quest.  http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/fo...p?s=&forumid=1

    In here you will find R&D, Prohormones, Ingredients, Recipes, and Sources.  As a summary I offer the following:

    Choose a recipe of your choice.  A good beginner one is:
    • 45% Isopropyl Alcohol
    • 25% Isopropyl Myristate (IPM)
    • 10% d-Limonene
    • 10% Glycerol
    • 10% Oleic Acid

    or
    • 40% Isopropyl Alcohol
    • 30% IPM
    • 10% DMSO
    • 10% Glycerol or PG
    • 10% Oleic Acid


    If you have any other troubles don't hesitate to let me know.  We are here to help you and the bros around are knowledgeable.

    Chemo
  3. Registered User
    HighBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0

    OK thanks, I eventually found the stickys, sorry for the dumb question. So the spray is better to start off with I've read, rather than the gel. I'm gonna keep searching, and post my order later.. thanks for the help.
    •   
       

  4. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by HighBall
    OK thanks, I eventually found the stickys, sorry for the dumb question. So the spray is better to start off with I've read, rather than the gel. I'm gonna keep searching, and post my order later.. thanks for the help.
    The gel is harder to work with than the spray.  It took me weeks to get a workable recipe that gelled properly.  I posted the directions somewhere but most will prefer the ease of making a spray.

    Chemo
  5. Registered User
    HighBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0

    OK thanks for the info. I had no idea there was so much to prohormones.
    I'm 6' 150 pounds, and want to bulk. I've read that 6 weeks is good. There is a few things I don't understand. Bear with me.

    I'm going to go with this I guess:
    45% Isopropyl Alcohol
    25% Isopropyl Myristate (IPM)
    10% d-Limonene
    10% Glycerol
    10% Oleic Acid
    Now how do I convert the % into ounces. I'm going to order from Lemelange. I have no idea how much to order of each.

    Also, how much 4-AD and 1-test do I order each to do a 6 week cycle. (1fast400)

    Keep in mind I'm trying to keep the cost low because $ is very tight right now.

    Thanks again
  6. Registered User
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,617
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by HighBall
    OK thanks for the info. I had no idea there was so much to prohormones.
    I'm 6' 150 pounds, and want to bulk. I've read that 6 weeks is good. There is a few things I don't understand. Bear with me.

    Also, how much 4-AD and 1-test do I order each to do a 6 week cycle. (1fast400)

    Keep in mind I'm trying to keep the cost low because $ is very tight right now.

    Thanks again
    being said that cost an issue and you wanting to bulk (@ your stats, probably some water retention wouldnt be too bad) so go with 2:1 ratio of 4ad/1-test. (this ends up much cheaper than having equal amounts of the two or more 1-test than 4ad. Also, keep the total grams per bottle you use to no more than 15grams in all. But if you set on a 6 week run, you can either get 1.5 bottles of 240mL in all, or i suppose 360mL mix with apporx 20 mL ph added. (am i wrong here fellas? not a homebrewer) as far as the percentage breakdown, you would have to split the volume according, determined by how much mL you obtain. Again i would venture to say 360mL for a month and a half but thats shear knowledge the premixes on this board and avant's. why you chooings this recipe. most here would suggest you go with dmso added recipe....well, ill let the true juggernauts of this topic conquer your question fully. go get em boys....
  7. Registered User
    Rhinoman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    48
    Posts
    158
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by HighBall
    OK thanks for the info. I had no idea there was so much to prohormones.
    I'm 6' 150 pounds, and want to bulk. I've read that 6 weeks is good. There is a few things I don't understand. Bear with me.

    I'm going to go with this I guess:
    45% Isopropyl Alcohol
    25% Isopropyl Myristate (IPM)
    10% d-Limonene
    10% Glycerol
    10% Oleic Acid
    Now how do I convert the % into ounces. I'm going to order from Lemelange. I have no idea how much to order of each.

    Also, how much 4-AD and 1-test do I order each to do a 6 week cycle. (1fast400)

    Keep in mind I'm trying to keep the cost low because $ is very tight right now.

    Thanks again
     

    Ok assuming a bottle of 8oz multiply the % by 8 for each and you should an approximate amount.

    Example 8X45%= 3.6oz for the Isopropyl Alcohol  and so on. Also there is a calculator you may want to look in the recipe or ingredients post. Hope this help.

    Now make sure to leave some space or get a bigger bottle to the mix.

     

     
  8. Board Supporter
    ShadowJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by HighBall
    Keep in mind I'm trying to keep the cost low because $ is very tight right now.
    If cost is an issue, your best bet is to purchase the gel directly from BDC, rather than brewing you own. You can't purchase the chemicals for making the gel / spray in small enough quantities to just make one or two bottles of gel; you have to get them in (larger) bulk amounts than that.

    Homebrewing your own is a good and very economical option for multiple cycles over the long term, but for short term cost issues and just running a single cycle, purchasing direct from BDC is the most economical way to go. Just figure out how much of each PH you want in the gel (i.e. 1-test / 4-AD ratio) and get BDC to brew it up for you.
  9. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by ShadowJack


    Homebrewing your own is a good and very economical option for multiple cycles over the long term, but for short term cost issues and just running a single cycle, purchasing direct from BDC is the most economical way to go. Just figure out how much of each PH you want in the gel (i.e. 1-test / 4-AD ratio) and get BDC to brew it up for you.
    Good point......especially for your first cycle.....but.....

    Remember why this site was created to start with.....not for BDC to make and sell his own transdermals (although thats a very good idea) but to teach and explain and walk people through on the process of making homebrews yourself...Afterall it is called homebrew. And I think theres more than enough info. already on our board for someone to jump right in.
  10. Board Supporter
    ShadowJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Remember why this site was created to start with.....not for BDC to make and sell his own transdermals (although thats a very good idea) but to teach and explain and walk people through on the process of making homebrews yourself...Afterall it is called homebrew. And I think theres more than enough info. already on our board for someone to jump right in.
    YJ, I certainly don't disagree with this. You are right, that is the spirit of this site is to homebrew it yourself.

    It is just my opinion that his initial cash outlay will be less if he goes direct from BDC. Over the long term and multiple cycles, purchasing the chems and making your own is the most economical way to go, but initial cash outlay will be higher from buying all of the separate chems in bulk.

    I only chimed in since he stated that money is very tight right now.
  11. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by ShadowJack

    It is just my opinion that his initial cash outlay will be less if he goes direct from BDC. Over the long term and multiple cycles, purchasing the chems and making your own is the most economical way to go, but initial cash outlay will be higher from buying all of the separate chems in bulk.
    I wont deny that.....Im with you there.....
  12. Registered User
    HighBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0

    Ok thanks guys, I finally understand the measurements, and how to do it, but I might just buy the premade bottles he has on his home page. Now would you suggest Just 1AD, just 1test, or both of them combined??
  13. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by HighBall
    Ok thanks guys, I finally understand the measurements, and how to do it, but I might just buy the premade bottles he has on his home page. Now would you suggest Just 1AD, just 1test, or both of them combined??
    If you're using 1-test theres no reason for 1-Ad since 1-AD converts to 1-test inside the body. 4-AD is very good with 1-test, and Chemo has premixed 1-test with a-AD already added in.
  14. Registered User
    HighBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0

    Ok, I talked to my brother, and he wants to try this, so he'll pay for most of it, but I still have to go cheap. Now i can Homebrew!

    I'm going to make 16 oz. and mix it in a 20 oz coke bottle.
    Here's the recipe I'm using:

    40% Isopropyl Alcohol =6.4oz
    30% IPM =4.8oz
    10% DMSO =1.6oz
    10% Glycerol =1.6oz
    10% Oleic Acid =1.6oz

    From what I understand, there is only a certain ammount of Prohormones that the solution can hold. I'm going to use 1-test, and 4-AD.

    1. Now how much can I add for a heavy bluking cycle to this?

    2. The powders at 1fast400 don't have any measurements on them, it just says the price and a picture. So how do I find that out?

    3. How long will this last for two people.

    Sorry for so many ?'s
    Jay
  15. Registered User
    Rhinoman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    48
    Posts
    158
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by HighBall
    Ok, I talked to my brother, and he wants to try this, so he'll pay for most of it, but I still have to go cheap. Now i can Homebrew!

    I'm going to make 16 oz. and mix it in a 20 oz coke bottle.
    Here's the recipe I'm using:

    40% Isopropyl Alcohol =6.4oz
    30% IPM =4.8oz
    10% DMSO =1.6oz
    10% Glycerol =1.6oz
    10% Oleic Acid =1.6oz

    From what I understand, there is only a certain ammount of Prohormones that the solution can hold. I'm going to use 1-test, and 4-AD.

    1. Now how much can I add for a heavy bluking cycle to this?

    2. The powders at 1fast400 don't have any measurements on them, it just says the price and a picture. So how do I find that out?

    3. How long will this last for two people.

    Sorry for so many ?'s
    Jay
    You will need 20 grams for 1-test and 10 of 4-D, or 20grams of 4-D and 10gr 1- test no more that 15 grams per 8oz, depending of personal needs  assuming this is for two.  Below is from Curt follow as suggested and make the math! 

    240 mL = 8 oz --> same quantity as One+. The difference is in the concentration of 1-test. T-1 Pro has 10 grams and One+ has 3.

    The dosing goes like this: 1 pump is ~1 mL = 42 mg.




    • Moderate Dosing







      1. 2 mL applied twice daily will last for 8 weeks

      2. You will absorb (weekly) 467 mg of 1-test and 233 mg of 4-AD

      3. It is advised to do 2 4-week cycles with this dosing regime

    [/list]


    [*]Heavy Dosing






      [*]3 mL applied twice daily will last for 6 weeks
      [*]You will absorb (weekly) 700 mg of 1-test and 350 mg of 4-AD
      [*]This dosing regime is advised for those that have experience with 1-test and can extend their cycle to 6 weeks
      [/list]
      [*]EXTREME * LOST YOUR MIND* DOSING






        [*]4 mL applied twice daily will last for 4 weeks
        [*]You will absorb (weekly) 933 mg of 1-test (!!!) and 467 mg of 4-AD (!!!)
        [*]This dosing regime only for the hardcore and vets. Serious sides such as lethargy will surely afflict those with less intestinal fortitude. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH 1-TEST!!! [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
  16. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    0

    Highball,

    You may want to invest in some DMSO as a solvent to clean up any residue that may be spilled.

    Chemo
  17. Banned
    massiveguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0

    can i jsut use dmso and alchol and forget the rest of the stuff? whats ipm used for ? and can i jsut get some prohormones caps at store and open them and make this ?
  18. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by massiveguy
    can i jsut use dmso and alchol and forget the rest of the stuff? whats ipm used for ? and can i jsut get some prohormones caps at store and open them and make this ?
    Read up bro, caps have fillers not good for dermals
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by massiveguy
    can i jsut use dmso and alchol and forget the rest of the stuff? whats ipm used for ? and can i jsut get some prohormones caps at store and open them and make this ?
    Wow... Bringing it back from the dead.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  20. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Wow... Bringing it back from the dead.

    Adams


    At least he used the search function instead of making a new thread
  21. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by massiveguy
    can i jsut use dmso and alchol and forget the rest of the stuff? whats ipm used for ? and can i jsut get some prohormones caps at store and open them and make this ?
    Second what J said bro, just use the caps per the bottle recommendations. Caps have fillers in them, like corn starch and "other ****" that will impede with absorption.
  22. Banned
    massiveguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0

    i went to custome warhouse site looked under bulk products and andro no 1ad or 4 ad sold ? who has it
  23. Banned
    massiveguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0

    i went also to 1fast moster maker used search no 1ad or 4 ad products found where are they hiding ??
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by massiveguy
    i went also to 1fast moster maker used search no 1ad or 4 ad products found where are they hiding ??
    Gone there TURBO.... First ban.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  25. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0

    Adams - you hear that George W. was elected to his 2nd term???

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:11 PM
  2. 1-AD or BDC 1-t homebrew?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:14 PM
  3. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 06:47 AM
  4. Ephedra Homebrew
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2002, 09:00 PM
  5. what happened to site BDC
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2002, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in