Homebrew (BDC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighBall

Awards
Ok, I'm new, so take it easy, but I've read this board for an hour, and I feel like I'm reading chinese. Are you guys chemists? :confused:

BDC, you posted this for me:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can homebrew a transdermal with 1-test / 4-AD and benefit in a few ways:

1-test base (vs 1-AD) needs no conversion enzymes since it is already in the active form

The cost for 8 weeks worth will be roughly $40

The knowledge to brew your own transdermal allows for cycle flexibility in terms of dose, cycle length, etc.

1-AD AND 1-test base is very irritative by nature and oral administration may irritate the GI tract.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this means I need 1-test AND 4-AD, and where can I find an article on how to do this????

Thanks very much

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Go to the homebrew category and begin your quest.  http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=1

In here you will find R&D, Prohormones, Ingredients, Recipes, and Sources.  As a summary I offer the following:

Choose a recipe of your choice.  A good beginner one is:
  • 45% Isopropyl Alcohol
  • 25% Isopropyl Myristate (IPM)
  • 10% d-Limonene
  • 10% Glycerol
  • 10% Oleic Acid
or
  • 40% Isopropyl Alcohol
  • 30% IPM
  • 10% DMSO
  • 10% Glycerol or PG
  • 10% Oleic Acid
If you have any other troubles don't hesitate to let me know.  We are here to help you and the bros around are knowledgeable.

Chemo

HighBall

Awards
OK thanks, I eventually found the stickys, sorry for the dumb question. So the spray is better to start off with I've read, rather than the gel. I'm gonna keep searching, and post my order later.. thanks for the help.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by HighBall
OK thanks, I eventually found the stickys, sorry for the dumb question. So the spray is better to start off with I've read, rather than the gel. I'm gonna keep searching, and post my order later.. thanks for the help.
The gel is harder to work with than the spray.  It took me weeks to get a workable recipe that gelled properly.  I posted the directions somewhere but most will prefer the ease of making a spray.

Chemo

HighBall

Awards
OK thanks for the info. I had no idea there was so much to prohormones.
I'm 6' 150 pounds, and want to bulk. I've read that 6 weeks is good. There is a few things I don't understand. Bear with me.

I'm going to go with this I guess:
45% Isopropyl Alcohol
25% Isopropyl Myristate (IPM)
10% d-Limonene
10% Glycerol
10% Oleic Acid
Now how do I convert the % into ounces. I'm going to order from Lemelange. I have no idea how much to order of each.

Also, how much 4-AD and 1-test do I order each to do a 6 week cycle. (1fast400)

Keep in mind I'm trying to keep the cost low because $ is very tight right now.

Thanks again

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6' 150 pounds, and want to bulk. I've read that 6 weeks is good. There is a few things I don't understand. Bear with me.

Thanks again
being said that cost an issue and you wanting to bulk (@ your stats, probably some water retention wouldnt be too bad) so go with 2:1 ratio of 4ad/1-test. (this ends up much cheaper than having equal amounts of the two or more 1-test than 4ad. Also, keep the total grams per bottle you use to no more than 15grams in all. But if you set on a 6 week run, you can either get 1.5 bottles of 240mL in all, or i suppose 360mL mix with apporx 20 mL ph added. (am i wrong here fellas? not a homebrewer) as far as the percentage breakdown, you would have to split the volume according, determined by how much mL you obtain. Again i would venture to say 360mL for a month and a half but thats shear knowledge the premixes on this board and avant's. why you chooings this recipe. most here would suggest you go with dmso added recipe....well, ill let the true juggernauts of this topic conquer your question fully. go get em boys....

Rhinoman

Awards

I'm going to go with this I guess:
45% Isopropyl Alcohol
25% Isopropyl Myristate (IPM)
10% d-Limonene
10% Glycerol
10% Oleic Acid
Now how do I convert the % into ounces. I'm going to order from Lemelange. I have no idea how much to order of each.

Thanks again

Ok assuming a bottle of 8oz multiply the % by 8 for each and you should an approximate amount.

Example 8X45%= 3.6oz for the Isopropyl Alcohol  and so on. Also there is a calculator you may want to look in the recipe or ingredients post. Hope this help.

Now make sure to leave some space or get a bigger bottle to the mix.

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
If cost is an issue, your best bet is to purchase the gel directly from BDC, rather than brewing you own. You can't purchase the chemicals for making the gel / spray in small enough quantities to just make one or two bottles of gel; you have to get them in (larger) bulk amounts than that.

Homebrewing your own is a good and very economical option for multiple cycles over the long term, but for short term cost issues and just running a single cycle, purchasing direct from BDC is the most economical way to go. Just figure out how much of each PH you want in the gel (i.e. 1-test / 4-AD ratio) and get BDC to brew it up for you.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Homebrewing your own is a good and very economical option for multiple cycles over the long term, but for short term cost issues and just running a single cycle, purchasing direct from BDC is the most economical way to go. Just figure out how much of each PH you want in the gel (i.e. 1-test / 4-AD ratio) and get BDC to brew it up for you.
Good point......especially for your first cycle.....but.....

Remember why this site was created to start with.....not for BDC to make and sell his own transdermals (although thats a very good idea) but to teach and explain and walk people through on the process of making homebrews yourself...Afterall it is called homebrew. And I think theres more than enough info. already on our board for someone to jump right in.

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
Remember why this site was created to start with.....not for BDC to make and sell his own transdermals (although thats a very good idea) but to teach and explain and walk people through on the process of making homebrews yourself...Afterall it is called homebrew. And I think theres more than enough info. already on our board for someone to jump right in.
YJ, I certainly don't disagree with this. You are right, that is the spirit of this site is to homebrew it yourself.

It is just my opinion that his initial cash outlay will be less if he goes direct from BDC. Over the long term and multiple cycles, purchasing the chems and making your own is the most economical way to go, but initial cash outlay will be higher from buying all of the separate chems in bulk.

I only chimed in since he stated that money is very tight right now.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

It is just my opinion that his initial cash outlay will be less if he goes direct from BDC. Over the long term and multiple cycles, purchasing the chems and making your own is the most economical way to go, but initial cash outlay will be higher from buying all of the separate chems in bulk.
I wont deny that.....Im with you there.....

HighBall

Awards
Ok thanks guys, I finally understand the measurements, and how to do it, but I might just buy the premade bottles he has on his home page. Now would you suggest Just 1AD, just 1test, or both of them combined??

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ok thanks guys, I finally understand the measurements, and how to do it, but I might just buy the premade bottles he has on his home page. Now would you suggest Just 1AD, just 1test, or both of them combined??
If you're using 1-test theres no reason for 1-Ad since 1-AD converts to 1-test inside the body. 4-AD is very good with 1-test, and Chemo has premixed 1-test with a-AD already added in.

HighBall

Awards
Ok, I talked to my brother, and he wants to try this, so he'll pay for most of it, but I still have to go cheap. Now i can Homebrew!

I'm going to make 16 oz. and mix it in a 20 oz coke bottle.
Here's the recipe I'm using:

40% Isopropyl Alcohol =6.4oz
30% IPM =4.8oz
10% DMSO =1.6oz
10% Glycerol =1.6oz
10% Oleic Acid =1.6oz

From what I understand, there is only a certain ammount of Prohormones that the solution can hold. I'm going to use 1-test, and 4-AD.

1. Now how much can I add for a heavy bluking cycle to this?

2. The powders at 1fast400 don't have any measurements on them, it just says the price and a picture. So how do I find that out?

3. How long will this last for two people.

Sorry for so many ?'s
Jay

Rhinoman

Awards
Ok, I talked to my brother, and he wants to try this, so he'll pay for most of it, but I still have to go cheap. Now i can Homebrew!

I'm going to make 16 oz. and mix it in a 20 oz coke bottle.
Here's the recipe I'm using:

40% Isopropyl Alcohol =6.4oz
30% IPM =4.8oz
10% DMSO =1.6oz
10% Glycerol =1.6oz
10% Oleic Acid =1.6oz

From what I understand, there is only a certain ammount of Prohormones that the solution can hold. I'm going to use 1-test, and 4-AD.

1. Now how much can I add for a heavy bluking cycle to this?

2. The powders at 1fast400 don't have any measurements on them, it just says the price and a picture. So how do I find that out?

3. How long will this last for two people.

Sorry for so many ?'s
Jay
You will need 20 grams for 1-test and 10 of 4-D, or 20grams of 4-D and 10gr 1- test no more that 15 grams per 8oz, depending of personal needs  assuming this is for two.  Below is from Curt follow as suggested and make the math! 

240 mL = 8 oz --> same quantity as One+. The difference is in the concentration of 1-test. T-1 Pro has 10 grams and One+ has 3.

The dosing goes like this: 1 pump is ~1 mL = 42 mg.

• Moderate Dosing

<OL type=1>

• 2 mL applied twice daily will last for <B>8 weeks</B>

• You will absorb (weekly) 467 mg of 1-test and 233 mg of 4-AD

• It is advised to do 2 4-week cycles with this dosing regime

[/list]

[*]Heavy Dosing

<OL type=1>

[*]3 mL applied twice daily will last for <B>6 weeks</B>

[*]You will absorb (weekly) 700 mg of 1-test and 350 mg of 4-AD

[*]This dosing regime is advised for those that have experience with 1-test and can extend their cycle to 6 weeks

[/list]

[*]EXTREME * LOST YOUR MIND* DOSING

<OL type=1>

[*]4 mL applied twice daily will last for <B>4 weeks</B>

[*]You will absorb (weekly) 933 mg of 1-test <B>(!!!)</B> and 467 mg of 4-AD <B>(!!!)</B>

[*]This dosing regime only for the hardcore and vets. Serious sides such as lethargy will surely afflict those with less intestinal fortitude. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH 1-TEST!!!
[/list]
[/list]
[/list]
[/list]
[/list]
[/list]
[/list]
[/list]

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Highball,

You may want to invest in some DMSO as a solvent to clean up any residue that may be spilled. ;)

Chemo

massiveguy

Banned
Awards
can i jsut use dmso and alchol and forget the rest of the stuff? whats ipm used for ? and can i jsut get some prohormones caps at store and open them and make this ?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
can i jsut use dmso and alchol and forget the rest of the stuff? whats ipm used for ? and can i jsut get some prohormones caps at store and open them and make this ?
Read up bro, caps have fillers not good for dermals

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow... Bringing it back from the dead.

Adams

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Second what J said bro, just use the caps per the bottle recommendations. Caps have fillers in them, like corn starch and "other ****" that will impede with absorption.

massiveguy

Banned
Awards
i went to custome warhouse site looked under bulk products and andro no 1ad or 4 ad sold ? who has it

massiveguy

Banned
Awards
i went also to 1fast moster maker used search no 1ad or 4 ad products found where are they hiding ??

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Adams - you hear that George W. was elected to his 2nd term???

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.