1T in penetrate. What should it look like when done mixing?

O Din

Awards
mixed 12 grams 1test powder in 8oz penetrate bottle following the instructions on here for 4AD in penetrate but substituted 1test.

what should it look like when im done? it looks pretty close to what it looked like when it was just penetrate without test powder but it has a few small black clumps floating at the bottom. nothing huge, just one about the size of a pea and one or two more the size of a BB.

how do i know im good and how should i store it once im done?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Store it in a cool, dry place. It should be in solution when finished. Give it a water bath and shake repeatedly.

O Din

Awards
Store it in a cool, dry place. It should be in solution when finished. Give it a water bath and shake repeatedly.
so those symptomsi listed in the initial post above means its not in solution? i figured it was cause those oil globs were there before i began the process

O Din

Awards
when i set the bottle of penetrate down for a while and i look at the bottom under light, it look like there is about an inch of an oily substance. does this mean its not in solution or do i just shake the bottle before applying.

the penetrate looked like this before i mixed in the 1test powder, so thats why im thinking its all good

O Din

Awards
anyone?

can i heat the solution and apply it when warmed and totally clear?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
penetrate separates by itself, you have to shake it. do what rodja said and you should be ok.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
hot water bath, and like they said, wouldn't hurt to shake before every usage. it should have a burning sensation on your skin when you put it on

O Din

Awards
thats the thing. it doesent really burn, more warm and itchy. someone told me though that some experience the burning more than others. when i shake the bottle, the solution pretty much looks like water, so i think im good to go.

thanks for the all the help people.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
burning may also come from frequent application to the same area. if you rotate areas it will save you some burning experience.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, burning sensation is gonna vary person to person with your individual tolerance. however, i don't think you want your mix to be completely clear, in my experience you wanna see the powder in solution, so it should be cloudy, not water-like

O Din

Awards
yeah, burning sensation is gonna vary person to person with your individual tolerance. however, i don't think you want your mix to be completely clear, in my experience you wanna see the powder in solution, so it should be cloudy, not water-like
yea its milky it looks like. hard to tell exactly through the blue bottle, but once i shake it it looks milky.

anyone give me an idea of when ill really feel it kick in? i did one cycle of ergo 1AD about a yr ago and i remember just feeling intense all day long and like a f*ckin animal in the gym.

i just finished my second day, both days at 300mg's daily split into two applications, around 12 hrs apart

Thanks

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
It will take a week or a little longer to notice any strength gains.

Also, with trandermals I daily shave the areas I will be applying in addition to scrubbing with a luffa in the shower. It will remove the dead skin and give you more penetration. Rotate the application areas as well so your skin does not get too irritated in any one area. I like the top of the feet, behind the knee, shoulders, and hips. Make sure to let it completely dry , about 15 mins, before you put clothes on over the applied areas.

When disolving the 1-T in the penetrate, I heated up a hot bath of water and let the penetrate soak in it for about 5 mins them mixed in the hormone.

If you are doing 1-T alone, be ready for the lathargy and lack of libido.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
is 1-t testosterone base??? are they the same thing

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
No, Test Base is Test without an ester attached (TNE). 1-Test is an entirely different hormone.

o ok thats what i thought, how beneficial would it be to use a test base transdermally???? and what would a dose of 500mg test e look like as test base??? im confused could u point me in the direction of any good threads on the subject

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
when i set the bottle of penetrate down for a while and i look at the bottom under light, it look like there is about an inch of an oily substance. does this mean its not in solution or do i just shake the bottle before applying.

the penetrate looked like this before i mixed in the 1test powder, so thats why im thinking its all good
Oil rises to the top there's nothing in penetrate to keep all the ingredients together. 1-t never really dissolves just stays suspended, the powder falls to the bottom, you will have to shake it before use.

1t is the worst for clumping if you don't dissolve it 1-2 grams at a time.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
o ok thats what i thought, how beneficial would it be to use a test base transdermally???? and what would a dose of 500mg test e look like as test base??? im confused could u point me in the direction of any good threads on the subject
For Test E it is here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/39429-40-day-transdermal.html#post452095

Read the thread, may be helpful. Lots of TD experiments with different AAS, solvents and carriers.

BTW, that was post 2000 and I am glad it was made trying to be useful :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, Test Base is Test without an ester attached (TNE). 1-Test is an entirely different hormone.
1-Testosterone (aka dihydroboldenone) is the acutely occuring 5-AR metabolite of boldenone.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test E is approximately 70% testosterone by weight.
Penetrate typically allows for 25%-30% absorption, so we will assume you need to apply 4x as much TD as injected.

500mg Test E * 70% * 4 = 1400mg test base per week.

1400mg/week * 8 weeks = 11.2 grams

Dosing would be 100mg twice daily.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys!! also jonny 21 glad i could be of help towards your 2000th post lol i feel special

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Instead of starting a new thread I will just ask here..

I put in 13 grams total of 4ad powder and did the hot water bath several times... Both before the powder was ever added and after.. This morning it looked like half of the bottle was split when you held it up to the light.. kind of like half the bottle had the 4ad in it and the top half did not.. This was the view from the outside.. Once shaken it looks as if it is all mixed together for the time being..

Is this normal for Penetrate?? I ask becuase I used a carrier before that was a gel form when cool.. So once everything was suspended it seemed to stay..

I dont mind giving it a hot water bath a few times a week, nor do I mind shaking it very well before each use>> ( think that is normal procedure anyway) Just trying to verify if this is normal.. I hear 4ad does not like to mix well

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Instead of starting a new thread I will just ask here..

I put in 13 grams total of 4ad powder and did the hot water bath several times... Both before the powder was ever added and after.. This morning it looked like half of the bottle was split when you held it up to the light.. kind of like half the bottle had the 4ad in it and the top half did not.. This was the view from the outside.. Once shaken it looks as if it is all mixed together for the time being..

Is this normal for Penetrate?? I ask becuase I used a carrier before that was a gel form when cool.. So once everything was suspended it seemed to stay..

I dont mind giving it a hot water bath a few times a week, nor do I mind shaking it very well before each use>> ( think that is normal procedure anyway) Just trying to verify if this is normal.. I hear 4ad does not like to mix well

you might have to mix it before each use, but it shouldnt be too bad as long as you get the results you want! :twisted::twisted:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4AD is a ***** to mix. You can add a small marble or ball-bearing to help break it up and make sure to shake it up before every use.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
4AD is a ***** to mix. You can add a small marble or ball-bearing to help break it up and make sure to shake it up before every use.

yea i heard about someone doing that once