1T in penetrate. What should it look like when done mixing?

  1. New Member
    O Din's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    1T in penetrate. What should it look like when done mixing?


    mixed 12 grams 1test powder in 8oz penetrate bottle following the instructions on here for 4AD in penetrate but substituted 1test.

    what should it look like when im done? it looks pretty close to what it looked like when it was just penetrate without test powder but it has a few small black clumps floating at the bottom. nothing huge, just one about the size of a pea and one or two more the size of a BB.

    how do i know im good and how should i store it once im done?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,746
    Rep Power
    1317334
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Store it in a cool, dry place. It should be in solution when finished. Give it a water bath and shake repeatedly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  3. New Member
    O Din's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Store it in a cool, dry place. It should be in solution when finished. Give it a water bath and shake repeatedly.
    so those symptomsi listed in the initial post above means its not in solution? i figured it was cause those oil globs were there before i began the process
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    O Din's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    when i set the bottle of penetrate down for a while and i look at the bottom under light, it look like there is about an inch of an oily substance. does this mean its not in solution or do i just shake the bottle before applying.

    the penetrate looked like this before i mixed in the 1test powder, so thats why im thinking its all good
  5. New Member
    O Din's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    anyone?

    can i heat the solution and apply it when warmed and totally clear?
  6. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    penetrate separates by itself, you have to shake it. do what rodja said and you should be ok.
  7. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    15205
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hot water bath, and like they said, wouldn't hurt to shake before every usage. it should have a burning sensation on your skin when you put it on
  8. New Member
    O Din's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    thats the thing. it doesent really burn, more warm and itchy. someone told me though that some experience the burning more than others. when i shake the bottle, the solution pretty much looks like water, so i think im good to go.

    thanks for the all the help people.
  9. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    burning may also come from frequent application to the same area. if you rotate areas it will save you some burning experience.
  10. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    15205
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah, burning sensation is gonna vary person to person with your individual tolerance. however, i don't think you want your mix to be completely clear, in my experience you wanna see the powder in solution, so it should be cloudy, not water-like
  11. New Member
    O Din's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    yeah, burning sensation is gonna vary person to person with your individual tolerance. however, i don't think you want your mix to be completely clear, in my experience you wanna see the powder in solution, so it should be cloudy, not water-like
    yea its milky it looks like. hard to tell exactly through the blue bottle, but once i shake it it looks milky.

    anyone give me an idea of when ill really feel it kick in? i did one cycle of ergo 1AD about a yr ago and i remember just feeling intense all day long and like a f*ckin animal in the gym.

    i just finished my second day, both days at 300mg's daily split into two applications, around 12 hrs apart

    Thanks
  12. Board Supporter
    Brfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

    It will take a week or a little longer to notice any strength gains.

    Also, with trandermals I daily shave the areas I will be applying in addition to scrubbing with a luffa in the shower. It will remove the dead skin and give you more penetration. Rotate the application areas as well so your skin does not get too irritated in any one area. I like the top of the feet, behind the knee, shoulders, and hips. Make sure to let it completely dry , about 15 mins, before you put clothes on over the applied areas.

    When disolving the 1-T in the penetrate, I heated up a hot bath of water and let the penetrate soak in it for about 5 mins them mixed in the hormone.

    If you are doing 1-T alone, be ready for the lathargy and lack of libido.
  13. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.43%

    is 1-t testosterone base??? are they the same thing
  14. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,746
    Rep Power
    1317334
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    is 1-t testosterone base??? are they the same thing
    No, Test Base is Test without an ester attached (TNE). 1-Test is an entirely different hormone.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  15. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    No, Test Base is Test without an ester attached (TNE). 1-Test is an entirely different hormone.

    o ok thats what i thought, how beneficial would it be to use a test base transdermally???? and what would a dose of 500mg test e look like as test base??? im confused could u point me in the direction of any good threads on the subject
  16. New Member
    warriorway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    360
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    6.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by O Din View Post
    when i set the bottle of penetrate down for a while and i look at the bottom under light, it look like there is about an inch of an oily substance. does this mean its not in solution or do i just shake the bottle before applying.

    the penetrate looked like this before i mixed in the 1test powder, so thats why im thinking its all good
    Oil rises to the top there's nothing in penetrate to keep all the ingredients together. 1-t never really dissolves just stays suspended, the powder falls to the bottom, you will have to shake it before use.

    1t is the worst for clumping if you don't dissolve it 1-2 grams at a time.
  17. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    o ok thats what i thought, how beneficial would it be to use a test base transdermally???? and what would a dose of 500mg test e look like as test base??? im confused could u point me in the direction of any good threads on the subject
    For Test E it is here:

    40-day Transdermal Test/Oral Turinabol Cycle


    Read the thread, may be helpful. Lots of TD experiments with different AAS, solvents and carriers.


    BTW, that was post 2000 and I am glad it was made trying to be useful
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  18. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11893
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    No, Test Base is Test without an ester attached (TNE). 1-Test is an entirely different hormone.
    1-Testosterone (aka dihydroboldenone) is the acutely occuring 5-AR metabolite of boldenone.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  19. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11893
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Test E is approximately 70% testosterone by weight.
    Penetrate typically allows for 25%-30% absorption, so we will assume you need to apply 4x as much TD as injected.

    500mg Test E * 70% * 4 = 1400mg test base per week.

    1400mg/week * 8 weeks = 11.2 grams

    Dosing would be 100mg twice daily.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  20. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.43%

    thanks guys!! also jonny 21 glad i could be of help towards your 2000th post lol i feel special
  21. New Member
    PumpDogg's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    453
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

    Instead of starting a new thread I will just ask here..

    I put in 13 grams total of 4ad powder and did the hot water bath several times... Both before the powder was ever added and after.. This morning it looked like half of the bottle was split when you held it up to the light.. kind of like half the bottle had the 4ad in it and the top half did not.. This was the view from the outside.. Once shaken it looks as if it is all mixed together for the time being..

    Is this normal for Penetrate?? I ask becuase I used a carrier before that was a gel form when cool.. So once everything was suspended it seemed to stay..

    I dont mind giving it a hot water bath a few times a week, nor do I mind shaking it very well before each use>> ( think that is normal procedure anyway) Just trying to verify if this is normal.. I hear 4ad does not like to mix well
  22. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    Instead of starting a new thread I will just ask here..

    I put in 13 grams total of 4ad powder and did the hot water bath several times... Both before the powder was ever added and after.. This morning it looked like half of the bottle was split when you held it up to the light.. kind of like half the bottle had the 4ad in it and the top half did not.. This was the view from the outside.. Once shaken it looks as if it is all mixed together for the time being..

    Is this normal for Penetrate?? I ask becuase I used a carrier before that was a gel form when cool.. So once everything was suspended it seemed to stay..

    I dont mind giving it a hot water bath a few times a week, nor do I mind shaking it very well before each use>> ( think that is normal procedure anyway) Just trying to verify if this is normal.. I hear 4ad does not like to mix well

    you might have to mix it before each use, but it shouldnt be too bad as long as you get the results you want!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,746
    Rep Power
    1317334
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    4AD is a ***** to mix. You can add a small marble or ball-bearing to help break it up and make sure to shake it up before every use.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  24. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    4AD is a ***** to mix. You can add a small marble or ball-bearing to help break it up and make sure to shake it up before every use.

    yea i heard about someone doing that once
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 09:08 PM
  2. 4 consecutive days what would it look like??
    By smukker in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 08:12 PM
  3. What does it look like?
    By FLgator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 11:56 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 01:24 AM
  5. Here is what it looks like
    By Spartanlb11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in