Input & Help with Creating Gyno Killer Potion

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i was contemplating making a DHT transdermal to get rid of a mild case of gyno. Another member here informed me of a gyno gel or whatever that has been discontinued but is a mix of aromasin, letro, and dht. My questions are.
-would this be an effective combo?
-how about aromasin and dht only?
-anybody have ideas on dosing and the mixing of this?

I just wanted to get this started if anyone has feedback to give.

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so would 350mg EW or 50mg ED of DHT actually absorbed be a good dose of DHT?

Maybe 25mg ED absorbed Aromasin be a good dose as well?

maybe 12.5mg aromasin and 25mg dht to each nipple each day...(after absorption)

I understand that the molecular weight of these two compounds make it effective for transdermal delivery.

Just trying to get this going.....perhaps i could mass produce if research is successful.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I am interested as hell in this. I've got nothing to offer as far as 'research' goes, but I'm subscribing to follow along.

You have to wonder why the other product was discontinued though.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I dont think the aromasin is necessary. Also are you trying to get site specific effects only? I dont particularly see how that is going to be possible with systematic compounds.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think the aromasin is necessary. Also are you trying to get site specific effects only? I dont particularly see how that is going to be possible with systematic compounds.
good point. do you think the DHT would be enough? I was thinking of using a topical dht blocker for the scalp and saw palmetto for the prostate. I was thinking even if the compounds will go systematic the area where it is applied might take a lil more of the compound dont you think?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
if it works Piston you have your first customer in me.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I would HIGHLY recommend soliciting Primordial Performance's input on this product. I think he has experience making something like that....

bb

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
MOD Warning: Just a reminder that DHT compounds are not legal..even under "research" premise, so let's not be talking about resale.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I was not referring to resale (personally), I was just saying that if you were trying to come up with a TDS formula for gyno, I would take suggestions from PP.

bb

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
good point. do you think the DHT would be enough? I was thinking of using a topical dht blocker for the scalp and saw palmetto for the prostate. I was thinking even if the compounds will go systematic the area where it is applied might take a lil more of the compound dont you think?
Thats debateable at best. But I'd agree with Babyblu that you might wanna ask Eric, he would be a solid resource.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was not referring to resale (personally), I was just saying that if you were trying to come up with a TDS formula for gyno, I would take suggestions from PP.

bb
Wasn't talking to you.:study:

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I've seen posts on what use to be source boards where guys used such a DHT gel for gyno. But that body of knowledge was lost when those boards vaporized.

I think (actually I know :) ) you are on the right track.

But just like Bioman said DHT is an illegal steroid and possessing powder of any steroid in the eyes of the law will make you a manufacturer w/ very serious consequences if you are caught. So keep that stuff to yourself...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen posts on what use to be source boards where guys used such a DHT gel for gyno. But that body of knowledge was lost when those boards vaporized.

I think (actually I know :) ) you are on the right track.

But just like Bioman said DHT is an illegal steroid and possessing powder of any steroid in the eyes of the law will make you a manufacturer w/ very serious consequences if you are caught. So keep that stuff to yourself...
do you think the dosing is okay? 50mg dht and 25mg aromasin ED (absorbed)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes that will work.
now i just have to:

figure out the carrier.

figure out the % that will be absorbed.

make the calculations.

Is NP's Penetrate a good carrier? Anyone know its absorbtion?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Penetrate can hold a lot of powder but the downside is it is pretty runny.

Sounds like a good plan..let us know how it turns out.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Penetrate can hold a lot of powder but the downside is it is pretty runny.

Sounds like a good plan..let us know how it turns out.
any other carrier you would recommend?

i will definately share with the community on the results.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you had a perscription for DHT, you would do 6gm stanolone plus 2gm formestane in 8oz topical. Apply 1.5ml to the nipples/chest every day.

-Pp

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you had a perscription for DHT, you would do 6gm stanolone plus 2gm formestane in 8oz topical. Apply 1.5ml to the nipples/chest every day.

-Pp
thanks for stopping by!

advantage of formestane over exemestane? (besides one being a controlled substance)

how many pumps is 1.5ml? what carrier?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for stopping by!

advantage of formestane over exemestane? (besides one being a controlled substance)

how many pumps is 1.5ml? what carrier?
No advantage really… just readily available.

Pick whatever carrier you want…

-Pp

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Pp has a carrier, another good carrier from reading the boards is phlogel apparently.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I guess the biggest question is whether or not local delivery is possible. I know Primordial said to pick any carrier, but does that mean that regardless it will end up systematic? More input would be awesome! :afro:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, some of the ingredient will go local… and some will go systemic but it won’t matter very much. Applying to the chest with a decent carrier is good enough.

If you want to help the process, try pre-applying DMSO to the nipple area before applying your topical formulation.

-Pp

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Yes, some of the ingredient will go local… and some will go systemic but it won’t matter very much. Applying to the chest with a decent carrier is good enough.

If you want to help the process, try pre-applying DMSO to the nipple area before applying your topical formulation.

-Pp
That's what I wanted to hear :whip: . Thanks a bunch!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
So i was contemplating making a DHT transdermal to get rid of a mild case of gyno. Another member here informed me of a gyno gel or whatever that has been discontinued but is a mix of aromasin, letro, and dht. My questions are.
-would this be an effective combo?
-how about aromasin and dht only?
-anybody have ideas on dosing and the mixing of this?

I just wanted to get this started if anyone has feedback to give.
If you can get powder forms, this would be concievable. If dealing with liquid, you'll have a mess on your hands, literally. You need a scale to accurately weigh, a touch of ethanol (Vodca would work) to liquify the components (you would just have to make sure the components are soluable in ethanol which I think they are, but not sure off the top of my head), and dab of mineral oil just to get a nice pastey consistency. Mix this with a mortar and pestle into a smooth paste. Then you would have to mix the paste into your desired vehicle, either a petrolatum ointment or a cream. Creams are better absorbed. Now if this concoction actually works, I have no idea, but that is how you would make a make shift transdermal. You could use parchment paper, or something along those lines to help absorption (so it doesn't get on your clothes). I've been toying with the notion of actually doing this to methylated orals, to use transdermally for safer cycles, but its not an option for me at the moment with baby on the way and so forth. If you still want to do this, shoot me a pm and I can help you with dilutions.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can get powder forms, this would be concievable. If dealing with liquid, you'll have a mess on your hands, literally. You need a scale to accurately weigh, a touch of ethanol (Vodca would work) to liquify the components (you would just have to make sure the components are soluable in ethanol which I think they are, but not sure off the top of my head), and dab of mineral oil just to get a nice pastey consistency. Mix this with a mortar and pestle into a smooth paste. Then you would have to mix the paste into your desired vehicle, either a petrolatum ointment or a cream. Creams are better absorbed. Now if this concoction actually works, I have no idea, but that is how you would make a make shift transdermal. You could use parchment paper, or something along those lines to help absorption (so it doesn't get on your clothes). I've been toying with the notion of actually doing this to methylated orals, to use transdermally for safer cycles, but its not an option for me at the moment with baby on the way and so forth. If you still want to do this, shoot me a pm and I can help you with dilutions.
thanks for your input! so using the powder with a transdermal carrier such as the ones sold on NP or by Primordial wouldnt work? you would still have to make a paste? I was thinking of just buying a premade carrier and just putting the powders in.....maybe you are talking in terms of making bulk solutions for ease on the wallet??? If i get the money together to do this i would probably trial it and have a few other people test it as well. Im really wanting to try this because i got another comment today about my nipples from my dad....asking why...i told em im holding water and a lil fat there....people are probably suspicious of my use.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Actually, alcohol is not a very good solvent for trituration as it evaporates too quickly. Best practice would be to use DMSO as solvent in the trituration process and add to carrier, it will also have an added benefit as penetration enhancer. Might want to think about adding some tamoxifen also considering that it is breast tissue specific in its anti estrogen effects.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Actually, alcohol is not a very good solvent for trituration as it evaporates too quickly. Best practice would be to use DMSO as solvent in the trituration process and add to carrier, it will also have an added benefit as penetration enhancer. Might want to think about adding some tamoxifen also considering that it is breast tissue specific in its anti estrogen effects.
Yeah, thats why you throw in some mineral oil. You just need a capful of ethanol to help dissolve the powder so you have a well levigated paste without large chunks in it. But I'm not really familiar with these newer topical products, with penetration ehhancers.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your input! so using the powder with a transdermal carrier such as the ones sold on NP or by Primordial wouldnt work? you would still have to make a paste? I was thinking of just buying a premade carrier and just putting the powders in.....maybe you are talking in terms of making bulk solutions for ease on the wallet??? If i get the money together to do this i would probably trial it and have a few other people test it as well. Im really wanting to try this because i got another comment today about my nipples from my dad....asking why...i told em im holding water and a lil fat there....people are probably suspicious of my use.
Ah, that sucks. How bad is it? Did it come back after the epidrol? I guess apparently so. Hmmm... Well, you could just use a pre-made, it would probrably be easier, but less fun. The only problem would be if the powders didn't dissolve, or mix correctly, you will end up wasting your $$. So to be safe, you'd want to put them into solution first, then mix it. Have you ever tried the topical formestane? I've heard some success stories with people who didn't respond to serms and AIs. Good luck bro.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it came back once i used a hormonal product again....phera then sus500 and now test deca....this will most lilkely be my last one, besides a possible epidrol run again for the gyno.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
yeah it came back once i used a hormonal product again....phera then sus500 and now test deca....this will most lilkely be my last one, besides a possible epidrol run again for the gyno.
Deca & phera? Hmmmmm.....you might have an ongoing prolactin issue you need to address.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been taking vitex and p5p throughout not to mention i dont have problems getting off although i dont really have enough to go again soon after...id hate to fork over the money for the cabergoline as i dont have much money to fork over esp if prolactin is not the cause. The deca shouldnt have had an effect so early right? I mean i just started week 4 of deca test.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
ive been taking vitex and p5p throughout not to mention i dont have problems getting off although i dont really have enough to go again soon after...id hate to fork over the money for the cabergoline as i dont have much money to fork over esp if prolactin is not the cause. The deca shouldnt have had an effect so early right? I mean i just started week 4 of deca test.
It doesn't sound like you have a prolactin issue.

Interlocutor

Awards
1. what cabergoline brand do you use? i always found dostinex to be prohibitively expensive (like >30$/mg), but sogilen and cabaser more around 3$/mg. 3$/week does not appear expensive to me compared to most other stuff.

2. can you please expound on why you wish to go this transdermal route, and not something conventional such as multi-month ralo or adex?

3. IMHO - and that's just my opinion - most self-treatments of gyno fail (if they fail) because of to short duration of the treatment. if you look at the adex/nolva/ralo studies on gyno, it always seems to convention to use 3-9 month treatments. if someone looks at a 4-week course only, he may set himself up for mid-term rebound and disappointment. plan accordingly.

T.I.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. what cabergoline brand do you use? i always found dostinex to be prohibitively expensive (like >30$/mg), but sogilen and cabaser more around 3$/mg. 3$/week does not appear expensive to me compared to most other stuff.

2. can you please expound on why you wish to go this transdermal route, and not something conventional such as multi-month ralo or adex?

3. IMHO - and that's just my opinion - most self-treatments of gyno fail (if they fail) because of to short duration of the treatment. if you look at the adex/nolva/ralo studies on gyno, it always seems to convention to use 3-9 month treatments. if someone looks at a 4-week course only, he may set himself up for mid-term rebound and disappointment. plan accordingly.

T.I.

1. ive never used dostinex or caber....and it looks expensive everywhere i look.

2. I want to use DHT to rid the gyno, why not try to get some localized effect with a transdermal instead of just ingesting it?

3. If i did get this done id probably try it for a long period maybe 3 months even if it seems to work earlier...

Chuy Bagel

Awards
would M5AA (methyl 5alpha) work okay in place of DHT? or is there no enzyme in the breast tissue for the conversion?

also heard a little talk about M5AA being active in its unconverted state....maybe without the conversion it would have similar properties to DHT?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would much rather read about peoples definition and answer to what it actually is, rather than "it is" or "it isn't" "x problem".

Some good troubleshooting would be good here. I personally would say Mr. Inter to have posted the best help so far.