Pp has a carrier, another good carrier from reading the boards is phlogel apparently.
I guess the biggest question is whether or not local delivery is possible. I know Primordial said to pick any carrier, but does that mean that regardless it will end up systematic? More input would be awesome!
Yes, some of the ingredient will go local… and some will go systemic but it won’t matter very much. Applying to the chest with a decent carrier is good enough.
If you want to help the process, try pre-applying DMSO to the nipple area before applying your topical formulation.
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
yeah it came back once i used a hormonal product again....phera then sus500 and now test deca....this will most lilkely be my last one, besides a possible epidrol run again for the gyno.
ive been taking vitex and p5p throughout not to mention i dont have problems getting off although i dont really have enough to go again soon after...id hate to fork over the money for the cabergoline as i dont have much money to fork over esp if prolactin is not the cause. The deca shouldnt have had an effect so early right? I mean i just started week 4 of deca test.
2. can you please expound on why you wish to go this transdermal route, and not something conventional such as multi-month ralo or adex?
3. IMHO - and that's just my opinion - most self-treatments of gyno fail (if they fail) because of to short duration of the treatment. if you look at the adex/nolva/ralo studies on gyno, it always seems to convention to use 3-9 month treatments. if someone looks at a 4-week course only, he may set himself up for mid-term rebound and disappointment. plan accordingly.
1. ive never used dostinex or caber....and it looks expensive everywhere i look.
2. I want to use DHT to rid the gyno, why not try to get some localized effect with a transdermal instead of just ingesting it?
3. If i did get this done id probably try it for a long period maybe 3 months even if it seems to work earlier...
would M5AA (methyl 5alpha) work okay in place of DHT? or is there no enzyme in the breast tissue for the conversion?
also heard a little talk about M5AA being active in its unconverted state....maybe without the conversion it would have similar properties to DHT?
I would much rather read about peoples definition and answer to what it actually is, rather than "it is" or "it isn't" "x problem".
Some good troubleshooting would be good here. I personally would say Mr. Inter to have posted the best help so far.