Input & Help with Creating Gyno Killer Potion
- 02-24-2008, 09:11 AM
- 02-24-2008, 09:18 AM
- 02-24-2008, 10:14 PM
yeah it came back once i used a hormonal product again....phera then sus500 and now test deca....this will most lilkely be my last one, besides a possible epidrol run again for the gyno.
02-26-2008, 12:50 AM
02-26-2008, 04:32 AM
ive been taking vitex and p5p throughout not to mention i dont have problems getting off although i dont really have enough to go again soon after...id hate to fork over the money for the cabergoline as i dont have much money to fork over esp if prolactin is not the cause. The deca shouldnt have had an effect so early right? I mean i just started week 4 of deca test.
02-26-2008, 05:38 AM
02-26-2008, 06:15 AM
2. can you please expound on why you wish to go this transdermal route, and not something conventional such as multi-month ralo or adex?
3. IMHO - and that's just my opinion - most self-treatments of gyno fail (if they fail) because of to short duration of the treatment. if you look at the adex/nolva/ralo studies on gyno, it always seems to convention to use 3-9 month treatments. if someone looks at a 4-week course only, he may set himself up for mid-term rebound and disappointment. plan accordingly.
02-26-2008, 09:40 PM
1. ive never used dostinex or caber....and it looks expensive everywhere i look.
2. I want to use DHT to rid the gyno, why not try to get some localized effect with a transdermal instead of just ingesting it?
3. If i did get this done id probably try it for a long period maybe 3 months even if it seems to work earlier...
05-27-2008, 02:15 PM
would M5AA (methyl 5alpha) work okay in place of DHT? or is there no enzyme in the breast tissue for the conversion?
also heard a little talk about M5AA being active in its unconverted state....maybe without the conversion it would have similar properties to DHT?
06-05-2008, 10:03 AM
I would much rather read about peoples definition and answer to what it actually is, rather than "it is" or "it isn't" "x problem".
Some good troubleshooting would be good here. I personally would say Mr. Inter to have posted the best help so far.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zephyr in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 08-05-2009, 06:00 PM
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-13-2008, 05:24 PM
- By madskills1388 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2005, 01:57 AM
- By judge-mental in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-08-2005, 03:54 PM