TD nettle

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Any one try this? Ideas about how to make it work?
Ive seen ads for it thinking of making my own.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if botanicals will work effectively.
Now, if you could find a pure 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, that may be a whole different story (molecular weight permitting).

Look at it like, coffee vs caffeine. Botanical vs active compound.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if botanicals will work effectively.
Now, if you could find a pure 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, that may be a whole different story (molecular weight permitting).
Look at it like, coffee vs caffeine. Botanical vs active compound.
Doesn't NP carry? I know they have a bulk nettle,.. I beleive it would be like transD Activate (original version).

This would be interesting

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't NP carry? I know they have a bulk nettle,.. I beleive it would be like transD Activate (original version).

This would be interesting
Dude I bought bulk needle from them....after a few months I sh*t you not, it turned into like a resin/tar like substance. (like when you were 15 and scraped your bong...not saying you, just in general)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Dude I bought bulk needle from them....after a few months I sh*t you not, it turned into like a resin/tar like substance. (like when you were 15 and scraped your bong...not saying you, just in general)
Yea it will absorb water like crazy. Mine did even after I capped it. Gotta keep it dry. Dessicant packs may help.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plant extracts tend to be very hygroscopic (sucks moisture out of the air). Make sure you keep the container closed tight. Your best bet is to stick it in the freezer, where there's negligable moisture in the air (because it's frozen).

I think the major issues are (1) oral bioavailability is decent enough to pop the pill (2) this extract has a large margin of error for potency (60-95%) making for the amount of filler to be somewhere between 5% and 40% (3) You will smell terrible if you rub this all over yourself.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
(like when you were 15 and scraped your bong...not saying you, just in general)
I'm...... I mean I know someone who's 30 and scrapes bongs. :D

On topic...
Sinner brings up the most valid points.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
thanx guys i think i will just cap it Dmso is bad enough don't want to add to the smell

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I remember exactly whatca mean trip:ntome:

But if mixed... ?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought FOR SURE you were gonna say to smoke the nettle