Transdermal Creation

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Hey I've got some 1-test and 4-ad and want to mix in Penetrate from nutraplanet, but I am clueless as to mg to mg comparison. How do I mix this stuff? I've heard that I can use a syringe and mix each dose individually, or mix it in the bottle, what way is best? How much of each should I use? thanks!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Thats a lot of questions you've got there. I'm looking to run a transdermal 1test/4ad cycle as well in the near future so I'm trying to work this stuff out myself. First, how many grams do you have of each (1test/4ad)? How long do you want to run the cycle? And what are your goals for the cycle? I'll try to help you the best I can with the information you gave me.

You should use 12g of powder for each carrier as this is just about the saturation point. I would personally do different carriers for the 4ad and the 1test so you can play with the doses. Here is an example of what I am going to do: 8 week cycle, 300mg 1test/600mg 4ad per day (keep in mind this is a pretty large dose). This would mean I need 24g of 4ad and 12g of 1test. That would mean I need 3 transdermal carriers, since each one will be holding 12g of powder.

Mixing the doses individually would be a total pain in the ass so I would say pass on doing it that way. In order to figure out the conversion you must know that each bottle of penetrate is 8oz's or ~240ml. Since you are putting in 12g of powder that would be 12000mg/240ml, or ~100mg per 2-2.5 ml. I would use an oral syringe to measure out doses because often times the squirt bottles will get clogged with powder.

The way to mix it is to get a pot and boil water. Then get a glass jar and pour the contents of the penetrate into the jar. Put the jar in the boiling water until the penetrate is heated. Slowly pour the powder into the jar while mixing (doing it slowly should ensure that all the contents get mixed in). If you are having a problem getting the contents fully mixed in you can add a marble to the jar to help crush up the powder. Once you get the 12g in and mixed you can put a lid on the jar and shake it up. If its not all mixed in, put it back in the hot water for a bit and repeat this step until the powder is thoroughly mixed in.

If your goal for the cycle is to gain lean or cut, then a good ratio is 2 parts 1test/1 part 4ad. You can also do a 1/1 ratio. If you don't mind bloat, the best gains will be at 1 part 1test/2 parts 4ad and this should surely take care of the lethargy/libido from the 1test. If you choose the latter option, I would say probably start out at 200mg 1test/400mg 4ad. You should apply your transdermal twice daily, say once in the morning and again at night.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Thanks for the great reply much props to you :clap2:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a lot of questions you've got there. I'm looking to run a transdermal 1test/4ad cycle as well in the near future so I'm trying to work this stuff out myself. First, how many grams do you have of each (1test/4ad)? How long do you want to run the cycle? And what are your goals for the cycle? I'll try to help you the best I can with the information you gave me.

You should use 12g of powder for each carrier as this is just about the saturation point. I would personally do different carriers for the 4ad and the 1test so you can play with the doses. Here is an example of what I am going to do: 8 week cycle, 300mg 1test/600mg 4ad per day (keep in mind this is a pretty large dose). This would mean I need 24g of 4ad and 12g of 1test. That would mean I need 3 transdermal carriers, since each one will be holding 12g of powder.

Mixing the doses individually would be a total pain in the ass so I would say pass on doing it that way. In order to figure out the conversion you must know that each bottle of penetrate is 8oz's or ~240ml. Since you are putting in 12g of powder that would be 12000mg/240ml, or ~100mg per 2-2.5 ml. I would use an oral syringe to measure out doses because often times the squirt bottles will get clogged with powder.

The way to mix it is to get a pot and boil water. Then get a glass jar and pour the contents of the penetrate into the jar. Put the jar in the boiling water until the penetrate is heated. Slowly pour the powder into the jar while mixing (doing it slowly should ensure that all the contents get mixed in). If you are having a problem getting the contents fully mixed in you can add a marble to the jar to help crush up the powder. Once you get the 12g in and mixed you can put a lid on the jar and shake it up. If its not all mixed in, put it back in the hot water for a bit and repeat this step until the powder is thoroughly mixed in.

If your goal for the cycle is to gain lean or cut, then a good ratio is 2 parts 1test/1 part 4ad. You can also do a 1/1 ratio. If you don't mind bloat, the best gains will be at 1 part 1test/2 parts 4ad and this should surely take care of the lethargy/libido from the 1test. If you choose the latter option, I would say probably start out at 200mg 1test/400mg 4ad. You should apply your transdermal twice daily, say once in the morning and again at night.

Try 6 grams!. There is no way Penetrate is gonna hold 12 grams!. Where oh where did you hear/see/read that????????????....All that heating shouldn't be necessary and could cause some changes to the penetrate/powder mix. The ratio really doesn't matter if he is trying to cut up or gain mass. Its all about diet.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
12-14-2004, 08:57 PM #1
dg806

dg806 is on a distinguished road
View Profile

How to Mix 4/ad & Penetrate
OK guys, this went very smoothly and with no problem what so ever. First you will need an empty bottle(like an old T-gel bottle with a cap and an extra cap for the Penetrate bottle.)
Take the Penetrate bottle and shake very well(as the oil substances will have settled to the bottom.) Now remove the cap from the Penetrate bottle and the empty bottle. Pour half of the Penetrate into the empty bottle and cap so you don't spill it. Weigh out 3 grams of 4ad. Take the Penetrate and put the cap on but leave loose. Put it in the microwave for 10-12 seconds. Take a large mouth funnel and put into the Penetrate bottle and pour the 3 grams of 4ad into it. Cap the bottle and shake for approximately 1 minute. It should be fully dissolved with no clumps or particles. Weigh out 3 more grams of 4ad and pour into bottle and repeat shaking. Again weigh 3 grams of 4ad and funnel into your Penetrate and shake. It should hold this 9 grams before adding the remaining half bottle. Now take the bottle that contains the remaining half of Penetrate and heat in the microwave for 10-12 seconds. Pour the remaining 3 grams of 4ad into your Penetrate that you have already mixed and then add the remaining half bottle of Penetrate and cap your Penetrate bottle and shake. Mine held all 12 grams without a problem. I got 9 in a half bottle easily so I could have got 18 grams in a bottle and some that said it would hold 20 grams are probably not wrong. The combo of the gentle heat and marble did the trick. If you do it this way, you should not have any problems. Good luck!!
From people who did this

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Try 6 grams!. There is no way Penetrate is gonna hold 12 grams!. Where oh where did you hear/see/read that????????????....All that heating shouldn't be necessary and could cause some changes to the penetrate/powder mix. The ratio really doesn't matter if he is trying to cut up or gain mass. Its all about diet.
My bad, I had no intention of supplying any misinformation. I read old posts from years ago that I dug up in both the steroid and transdermal forum and there were multiple places where this exact advice was given. My apologies.