making a transdermal from 1,4androstadiene-3,17dione capsules

AML

Awards
Can I just break open the capsules and pour them into a bottle of Penetrate for a transdermal. Will this work? What would be a good dose for a transdermal for good size gains? I weigh 265. Since this is a precurser to boldenenone which I understand has to be taken in relatively high doses for good size gains what would a good dose of this be? I have never done a transdermal. Any help or info would be appreciated. Thanks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There are probably fillers mixed in that you wouldn't want in your transdermal.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The fillers are harmless. After all he would have ended up eating them anyway.
Eating is not the same as getting through your skin. The fillers may even clog up pores and hinder absorption as well as taking up volume in the carrier thus having to bathe in the stuff.

IMO, it is not prudent.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i am correct the compound in which you wish to put into a transdermal has an already high bio-availability so why the need to throw into a transdermal where you may only be negating the absorbtion. Just take the pills starting at about 600mgs atleast and work your way up. I ran this as high as almost 2gms a day and loved it. Pump was great, leans gains were great, and appetite was good.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating is not the same as getting through your skin. The fillers may even clog up pores and hinder absorption as well as taking up volume in the carrier thus having to bathe in the stuff.

IMO, it is not prudent.
Might not be prudent, but it still wouldn't cause any harm...

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Granted 1,4 andro has high bioavailaibity, applying it transdermally with give you a sustained 24hour release, similar to an long acting injectable. If you want to use it as a transdermal do the following:

1) Empty the capsules into a glass of water

2) Dissolve the material into water

3) Pass the solution through a coffee filter on another glass

4) The material caught on top of the coffee filter will be the extracted 1,4 andro. Let it dry and then dump it into your Transdermal solution.

Good luck!

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
If you empty the caps in to a jar 99% alcohol (i use about 4ounces per 20 caps then shake vigorously and set the jar into hot water for a few hours. (i just let it sit befor i go to work or church) the fillers will settle to the bottom of the jar remove liquid with a syringe carefull not to get the fillers. repeat two more times. Then filter the fillers throught a coffee filter over the jar. set liquid in front of a fan and evaporate the alcohol (it take about 24hours) weigh dry powder most of the time not much is lost. mix powder into hot DMSO or carrier of your choice.

bodyfort

Awards
there is powder form for this. why pay for expensive product?