Pre-mixed transdermals

csrulez

Awards
I have seen references to pre-mixed transdermals being sold. I know of the Avant Labs PH gel but it's kind of pricey. Anyone know of any other good ones? I want to try test base from synovex transdermally (i kno i should just pin it but i don't think the old lady would go along with that yet - give me some time to work on her!).

Thx to all!

csrulez

Awards
toughguy,

I see alot of materials to make a transdermal on this site but I don't see any pre-mixed, ready to use transdermals. Can you provide a direct link?

thx

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
which would take you back to powernutrition.. they are handling the members store since Chemo got call up for duty

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Tough, could you shrink that AV down just alittle.. makes things look alittle strange on the monitor thanks

toughguy

Banned
Awards
which would take you back to powernutrition.. they are handling the members store since Chemo got call up for duty
yea i checked it out ,but still there is a difference in the price between powernutrition and powernutrition in the members store.

csrulez

Awards
Thanks fellas, T-Gel through the member store is definitely reasonable. I know homebrew is cheaper but only if you're going to use multiple batches. The initial outlay for homebrew materials is minimum $60-$70. I know you would get 6 or 8 240 ml solutions out of that but I don't know if I'll ever use that many.

Thanks again
csrulez