My girlfriend took my E-Form

Brother

Brother

Awards
Im using E-Form while doing Epi pulse and my girlfriend seems to think it will work like a fat burner on her. She has taken it twice and she says her doctor perscribed a form of transdermal estrogen blocker that she used to rub over whree her ovaries are. she has real bad PMS. Will it hurt her if she keeps using it? I would love to set my mind at ease about this. Can anyone help me out here?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Its an inhibitor of testosterone aromitzation. I sure don't see how it would do anything for her, but I'm no expert in that area.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
taking ANY kind of hormonal supplement will mess with your endocrine system and could leave you with severe problems if you're not careful. even if you do take the necessary precautions, that's absolutely no guarantee that your body will respond in a favorable way. does your gf have a strict purpose in mind for using this? if not, i would strongly advise she discontinue use immediately. people who don't have a clear understanding of anabolics and their effects on the endocrine system should not be taking them, as this is playing with fire and will screw up your hormones.

no girl should take an estrogen blocker. estrogen is the predominant hormone in the female body. why would you want to inhibit it? it's the same as inhibiting testosterone in a male. girls who play with estrogen blockers risk reducing the size of their breast tissue and incurring unwanted masculine characteristics. be smart when it comes to this and be very well-researched before taking anything

Brother

Brother

Awards
I said she also has endometriosis and was prescribed a transdermal estrogen blocker..... when she found out it was one she said it might help her with PMS and stuff. I agree with you completely but was hoping somone could break it down for me. Thanks for the info. Ill pass it on.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what anti-estrogen her doctor prescribed her??
Check this link out for more info

h t t p:// w w w.endometriosisassn.o r g/endo.html

Some other info regarding Endometriosis and anti-estros

A new approach to the treatment of endometriosis has involved the administration of drugs known as aromatase inhibitors (anastrozole [Arimidex] and letrozole [Femara] are examples). These drugs act by interrupting local estrogen formation within the endometriosis implants themselves. They also inhibit estrogen production in the ovary, brain, and other sources, such as adipose tissue. Research is still ongoing to characterize the effectiveness of aromatase inhibitors in the management of endometriosis. Aromatase inhibitors cause significant bone loss with prolonged use and cannot be used as alone without other medications in premenopausal women because they stimulate development of multiple follicles at ovulation.

Brother

Brother

Awards
yea thanks for the info dadream, I thought she wouldnt be that crazy to just say that. Her cycles are really tough on her ....and me :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate Shes even had the surgery and stuff. Im really glad all the folks at this forum are so eager to give advice. Yours as well beebab.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If she wants smaller boobs, a bigger clit, and thicker hair under her nose......tell her to have at it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I said she also has endometriosis and was prescribed a transdermal estrogen blocker..... when she found out it was one she said it might help her with PMS and stuff. I agree with you completely but was hoping somone could break it down for me. Thanks for the info. Ill pass it on.
If someone is prescribed an estrogen blocker, that doesn't give him/her a free pass to have at any estrogen blocker out there. There are AIs and SERMs and each have different potencies, different medical contradictions, different dosage protocols, different inhibition mechanisms, different side effects, etc.

That would be like me saying, "my dad got a hold of my deca and boldenone. He was prescribed steroids already for low testosterone, I need someone to give me some info to put me at ease."

This situation is outright ridiculous and should be stopped immediately.

Brother

Brother

Awards
Right thats what my stance was .... but then I thought about some things. I have had family members who were advised by doctors this is whats best and they ended up almost dead from it. So I guess it all boils down to what works for each person. The endocrine system is a guessing game anyways. We all take things like lab rats to see what our bodies respond to.

BTW .... her boobs havnt got any smaller and her clit couldnt get any bigger :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Right thats what my stance was .... but then I thought about some things. I have had family members who were advised by doctors this is whats best and they ended up almost dead from it. So I guess it all boils down to what works for each person. The endocrine system is a guessing game anyways. We all take things like lab rats to see what our bodies respond to.

LOL. Just be careful man and keep an eye out for anything. Formestane is VERY safe IMO and I don't think it will likely cause problems if dosed low... but just... be careful.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ewwww.

Well, formestane (4-OHA) is a prohormone to 4-OH-testosterone, which is a super mild steroid. 4-OHT is very similar to Closterbol (4-Chloro-T), and due to the hydroxyl group causing it's negative charge, it is unable to become 5-alpha-reduced (into a DHT type steroid); however, can still attach to the 5-AR enzyme (making it a 5-AR inhibitor as well as an AI). This is turn drops the whole androgenic effect like a weight. In fact, 4-OHT and closterbol are pretty much only used to reduce sides from other more potent steroids.

In fact, its probable that the majority of the anabolic effects from formestane are not from it's active form, but rather from it's ability to cause an upregulation in endogenous androgen production through lowered estrogen levels.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
i also read somewhere that a women had used colliodial silver to help treat her endometroisis, but ofcourse its only anecdotal and have no way to pass any validity on it.

Brother

Brother

Awards
LOL thats fukn funny.... that should be the advertising they use for E-form. "Its not just for a man anymore...."

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
females don't rely on the aromatase enzyme for estrogen as far as i know, they have ovaries, i don't know much about the female side of hormones, but i doubt it will have an effect on estrogen , formastane is still a weak androgen.

Brother

Brother

Awards
Now she thinks it was a progesterone..... girls! Im done!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a very blunt person...I'd probably say something like, "You're stupid for wanting to try this stuff. It WON'T burn fat for you. Maybe try a diet? And I don't want to see you messing with my drugs or supplements ever again." But that's just me.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Get her some transdermal 7-keto so that she'll be happy.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
no girl should take an estrogen blocker. estrogen is the predominant hormone in the female body. why would you want to inhibit it?
Estrogen is what makes us store fat around our hips and thighs and stomachs. It gives us cramps. It makes us break out. It makes us retain weight, and water. It makes our metabolisms slower. It makes us have less muscle. All sorts of nasty things we dont want.

I already have the facial hair, broad shoulders, and small chest anyway! :D .

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen is what makes us store fat around our hips and thighs and stomachs. It gives us cramps. It makes us break out. It makes us retain weight, and water. It makes our metabolisms slower. It makes us have less muscle. All sorts of nasty things we dont want.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established

Sounds to me like, you should just inject test then.