Aligator skin??

pepo72

pepo72

Awards
I have used Formestane 5.5g in Dermabolics because the Penetrate was out of order, I use 5ml 2x a day and nothing happens, I don't feel a thing :( I have done everything by the book...

If there could be a way to inject the Formestane i would do it right away because i don't care about needles... But I read somewhere that the Formestane from NP or BN is the baseform and does't have an ester bound to it so it would work as a depot, you would have to inject it every day?? Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Should I get a better transdermal product?? Should I make it injectable if it's possible, or dissolve some and stuff it up in my a-hole :D

Plese advice

Best Regards

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Can you go into detail as to how it's being applied. Perhaps we can offer you some tips on getting better results.

You can prepare an injectable with this, however would need to inject daily.

pepo72

pepo72

Awards
Ok today I got my test results from my Doctor, I have some problem with my pituitary gland, probably after a head trauma, so my test levels are like an old womans :/

I will do a head scan and after that probably get some treatment, I was little chocked so I did not asked the Doctor what kind of treatments..

So I think that transdermal/Formestane won't do much good right now?

:(

Best Regards

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
there are a lot of options you could take:
Including OTC supps like various test boosters, some a very effective.
OR
Depending how low your T levels are you could look into Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

pepo72

pepo72

Awards
there are a lot of options you could take:
Including OTC supps like various test boosters, some a very effective.
OR
Depending how low your T levels are you could look into Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Well TRT is what my Dr sugests to me, or that's what will be prescribed to me..

I guess I never can take gear anymore, even if it was 15 years ago LOL.. I think the tests is like every third month ot something, so if i take some gear of any kind that would screw everything up, right?