Aligator skin??

1. Aligator skin??

I have used Formestane 5.5g in Dermabolics because the Penetrate was out of order, I use 5ml 2x a day and nothing happens, I don't feel a thing I have done everything by the book...

If there could be a way to inject the Formestane i would do it right away because i don't care about needles... But I read somewhere that the Formestane from NP or BN is the baseform and does't have an ester bound to it so it would work as a depot, you would have to inject it every day?? Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Should I get a better transdermal product?? Should I make it injectable if it's possible, or dissolve some and stuff it up in my a-hole

Plese advice

Best Regards

•   

2. Ok today I got my test results from my Doctor, I have some problem with my pituitary gland, probably after a head trauma, so my test levels are like an old womans :/

I will do a head scan and after that probably get some treatment, I was little chocked so I did not asked the Doctor what kind of treatments..

So I think that transdermal/Formestane won't do much good right now?

Best Regards

3. there are a lot of options you could take:
    Including OTC supps like various test boosters, some a very effective.
    OR
    Depending how low your T levels are you could look into Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dadream View Post
    there are a lot of options you could take:
    Including OTC supps like various test boosters, some a very effective.
    OR
    Depending how low your T levels are you could look into Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
    Well TRT is what my Dr sugests to me, or that's what will be prescribed to me..

I guess I never can take gear anymore, even if it was 15 years ago LOL.. I think the tests is like every third month ot something, so if i take some gear of any kind that would screw everything up, right?
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. red skin from oleic acid
    By jediclampet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 03:28 AM
  2. the white skin...
    By pudgy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 02:37 PM
  3. Metabolism of PH's in the skin