Just trying to decide the best way to heat up a solution in order for the powder to dissolve. It's an oral solution I'm just looking for suggestions on reliable ways to do it. All suggestions welcome. Thanks Later J
Well, I have heard of a stove or an oven being used, but I wouldn't use a microwave.
- Easiest way,
- give you a good size pan, put enough water into cover the container you are using, so that at least most of the solution inside the bottle, vial or whatever is covered.
- Remove the container from the water for now.
- Put water on stove to boil
- Pull after a very short boiling period.. just enough to see the bubbles on the bottom and hear it if you listen.
- Remove the container's lid before you place it back into the hot water.
- Solution should start dissolving if you have the right solvent for the the solute..
On1mission thanks for the reply, using a microwave is def a no no. I'm just trying to find out what different methods people are using. Basically I'm just trying to find the best way to do it. Matt D thanks it sounds like a good way to go. Later J
Bump on what matt said, i just boil water with glass bottle in the water and when it comes to a boil i turn the stove off and then every ten min shake and check to see if dissolved. I leave cap on though.