Heating a solution
- 07-18-2003, 07:42 PM
- 07-19-2003, 06:40 AM
Well, I have heard of a stove or an oven being used, but I wouldn't use a microwave.
- 07-19-2003, 08:54 AM
- Easiest way,
- give you a good size pan, put enough water into cover the container you are using, so that at least most of the solution inside the bottle, vial or whatever is covered.
- Remove the container from the water for now.
- Put water on stove to boil
- Pull after a very short boiling period.. just enough to see the bubbles on the bottom and hear it if you listen.
- Remove the container's lid before you place it back into the hot water.
- Solution should start dissolving if you have the right solvent for the the solute..
07-19-2003, 09:41 AM
On1mission thanks for the reply, using a microwave is def a no no. I'm just trying to find out what different methods people are using. Basically I'm just trying to find the best way to do it. Matt D thanks it sounds like a good way to go. Later J
07-29-2003, 05:42 PM
Bump on what matt said, i just boil water with glass bottle in the water and when it comes to a boil i turn the stove off and then every ten min shake and check to see if dissolved. I leave cap on though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-04-2003, 10:31 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:01 AM
- By kwantz2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-05-2003, 01:44 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2002, 09:21 PM