Best premade transdermal carrier

db2000

Awards
Hey guys, whats the best premade transdermal carrier avaliable on the market?
Best absorption?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna be an ass but :gotsearch.
And you'll find the answer.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has their opinions, if you search you will a bunch more opionions.

Of course many of the carriers are unavailable or hard to get.

Penetrate from the board sponsor, works pretty good, and is cheap, but because of the alcohol content it dries yours skin. But, because of the alcohol content it is easy to put your powder into and it will dissolve even if it is relatively gritty.

Phlo-Jel seems to reign supreme anymore. It is soy lecithin based with only a moderate amount of alcohol. This means it goes in with out much drying. I'm not of the opinion its absorption rate is NOT much better than the competing alcohol based compounds, but it easy to apply. Its kind of a pain in the ass to mix up how ever. Gritty powders will not work, so you have to do stuff to make them become finer, (morter and pestle don't always work). Oh BTW, Phlo Jel is pretty pricey relatively speaking, and only available from canada.

Finaderm, is a available from another board sponser. They make some crazy claims of absorption, not sure I have seen any big fans.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has their opinions, if you search you will a bunch more opionions.

Of course many of the carriers are unavailable or hard to get.

Penetrate from the board sponsor, works pretty good, and is cheap, but because of the alcohol content it dries yours skin. But, because of the alcohol content it is easy to put your powder into and it will dissolve even if it is relatively gritty.

Phlo-Jel seems to reign supreme anymore. It is soy lecithin based with only a moderate amount of alcohol. This means it goes in with out much drying. I'm not of the opinion its absorption rate is NOT much better than the competing alcohol based compounds, but it easy to apply. Its kind of a pain in the ass to mix up how ever. Gritty powders will not work, so you have to do stuff to make them become finer, (morter and pestle don't always work). Oh BTW, Phlo Jel is pretty pricey relatively speaking, and only available from canada.

Finaderm, is a available from another board sponser. They make some crazy claims of absorption, not sure I have seen any big fans.
If you know what you're doing phlojel can compound 150mg/ml of testosterone in 10 minutes with NO grit. No mortar and pestle required, all you need is DMSO, and a hot water bath. The absorption is absolutely better than the competing alcohol products (tests by HRT doctors have shown from 6-50% absorption depending on application area with the scrotum being the big winner, studies done on conventional alcohol based products typically show about 10% absorption). You can find phlojel in the US too, just go to froogle.com...

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I see that 10% figure around.

Usually it is in reference to stuff like androjel, ect.

The TD cocktail compounds like Penetrate certainly deliver more hormone than that. I'm not sure what the levels, I guess we can never be really sure till someone does a study. But the skin drying because pretty annoying as well.

I sounded pretty down on Phlo-Jel, but in reality, I should say I have a tub right by the computer just in from canada which I will be using for my next cycle.

I read the study about the old folks in the hollywood nursing home, and it does seem pretty promising. Too bad there were no follow ups.

I got some very big granule Tren base once (back in the Good Old Days) that would NOT go into Phlo Jel, even with DMSO and heat.

I should say Phlo jel is the best, but is a little trick for some people. Not for me because I like screwing around with this stuff.

Just from my personal experience the penetrate delivered similar results. IMO, I feel like I got a about a 30% absorption with phlo jel and a little less like 20 to 25% with Penetrate.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance's transdermals have been getting great reviews. I am currently on day 3 of Dermacrine and I have 2 bottles of Dermacrine Sustain. I'll post in their company section in a few days.

I'm thinking of rubbing it on my balls. I have actually heard that some have done this with the transdermal products and have gotten some 'cool sensations'.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If you know what you're doing phlojel can compound 150mg/ml of testosterone in 10 minutes with NO grit. No mortar and pestle required, all you need is DMSO, and a hot water bath.
Guide / details / FAQ please :) Any one will do.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Guide / details / FAQ please :) Any one will do.

Much Love,

Neoborn
That avatar is definitely a winner! Much better than the Jesus one.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance's transdermals have been getting great reviews. I am currently on day 3 of Dermacrine and I have 2 bottles of Dermacrine Sustain. I'll post in their company section in a few days.

I'm thinking of rubbing it on my balls. I have actually heard that some have done this with the transdermal products and have gotten some 'cool sensations'.
I absolutely wouldn't do this with any carrier that has high concentration of solvents. I don't even do it with the phlojel I have, which only has 10% DMSO and 2.5% limonene.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Always had good success with either Penetrate or the old T-Gel.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with T-Gel. It is a little more expensive, but it holds more and has a better absorption rate. Plus it has DMFA, so DMSO is not needed.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I would go with T-Gel. It is a little more expensive, but it holds more and has a better absorption rate. Plus it has DMFA, so DMSO is not needed.
Great. Let's not use the solvent that works great and has great penetration enhancing properties. Instead, let's use the solvent that has less well studied penetration enhancing properties and has been linked to CANCER in humans. Sheesh.

DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 90-105 << FYI.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great. Let's not use the solvent that works great and has great penetration enhancing properties. Instead, let's use the solvent that has less well studied penetration enhancing properties and has been linked to CANCER in humans. Sheesh.
they are just balls....not too crucial, right?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've always been able to load more PH powder into Penetrate for some reason.

I like the consistency of T-gel better as it's easier to apply.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ok... no trans-testicular rubdowns...

What do you guys think of Omega Sports Systematic 7?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
all you need is penetrate your compound and a microware