Best premade transdermal carrier

  1. New Member
    db2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    682
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%

    Best premade transdermal carrier


    Hey guys, whats the best premade transdermal carrier avaliable on the market?
    Best absorption?

  2. Advanced Member
    Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    88263
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    97.04%

    I'm gonna be an ass but .
    And you'll find the answer.
  3. New Member
    fatsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    280
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    97.16%

    Everyone has their opinions, if you search you will a bunch more opionions.

    Of course many of the carriers are unavailable or hard to get.

    Penetrate from the board sponsor, works pretty good, and is cheap, but because of the alcohol content it dries yours skin. But, because of the alcohol content it is easy to put your powder into and it will dissolve even if it is relatively gritty.

    Phlo-Jel seems to reign supreme anymore. It is soy lecithin based with only a moderate amount of alcohol. This means it goes in with out much drying. I'm not of the opinion its absorption rate is NOT much better than the competing alcohol based compounds, but it easy to apply. Its kind of a pain in the ass to mix up how ever. Gritty powders will not work, so you have to do stuff to make them become finer, (morter and pestle don't always work). Oh BTW, Phlo Jel is pretty pricey relatively speaking, and only available from canada.

    Finaderm, is a available from another board sponser. They make some crazy claims of absorption, not sure I have seen any big fans.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    926
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    Everyone has their opinions, if you search you will a bunch more opionions.

    Of course many of the carriers are unavailable or hard to get.

    Penetrate from the board sponsor, works pretty good, and is cheap, but because of the alcohol content it dries yours skin. But, because of the alcohol content it is easy to put your powder into and it will dissolve even if it is relatively gritty.

    Phlo-Jel seems to reign supreme anymore. It is soy lecithin based with only a moderate amount of alcohol. This means it goes in with out much drying. I'm not of the opinion its absorption rate is NOT much better than the competing alcohol based compounds, but it easy to apply. Its kind of a pain in the ass to mix up how ever. Gritty powders will not work, so you have to do stuff to make them become finer, (morter and pestle don't always work). Oh BTW, Phlo Jel is pretty pricey relatively speaking, and only available from canada.

    Finaderm, is a available from another board sponser. They make some crazy claims of absorption, not sure I have seen any big fans.
    If you know what you're doing phlojel can compound 150mg/ml of testosterone in 10 minutes with NO grit. No mortar and pestle required, all you need is DMSO, and a hot water bath. The absorption is absolutely better than the competing alcohol products (tests by HRT doctors have shown from 6-50% absorption depending on application area with the scrotum being the big winner, studies done on conventional alcohol based products typically show about 10% absorption). You can find phlojel in the US too, just go to froogle.com...
  5. New Member
    fatsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    280
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    97.16%

    I see that 10% figure around.

    Usually it is in reference to stuff like androjel, ect.

    The TD cocktail compounds like Penetrate certainly deliver more hormone than that. I'm not sure what the levels, I guess we can never be really sure till someone does a study. But the skin drying because pretty annoying as well.

    I sounded pretty down on Phlo-Jel, but in reality, I should say I have a tub right by the computer just in from canada which I will be using for my next cycle.

    I read the study about the old folks in the hollywood nursing home, and it does seem pretty promising. Too bad there were no follow ups.

    I got some very big granule Tren base once (back in the Good Old Days) that would NOT go into Phlo Jel, even with DMSO and heat.

    I should say Phlo jel is the best, but is a little trick for some people. Not for me because I like screwing around with this stuff.

    Just from my personal experience the penetrate delivered similar results. IMO, I feel like I got a about a 30% absorption with phlo jel and a little less like 20 to 25% with Penetrate.
  6. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Primordial Performance's transdermals have been getting great reviews. I am currently on day 3 of Dermacrine and I have 2 bottles of Dermacrine Sustain. I'll post in their company section in a few days.

    I'm thinking of rubbing it on my balls. I have actually heard that some have done this with the transdermal products and have gotten some 'cool sensations'.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2363
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    47.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo View Post
    If you know what you're doing phlojel can compound 150mg/ml of testosterone in 10 minutes with NO grit. No mortar and pestle required, all you need is DMSO, and a hot water bath.
    Guide / details / FAQ please Any one will do.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
  8. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Guide / details / FAQ please Any one will do.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    That avatar is definitely a winner! Much better than the Jesus one.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    926
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Primordial Performance's transdermals have been getting great reviews. I am currently on day 3 of Dermacrine and I have 2 bottles of Dermacrine Sustain. I'll post in their company section in a few days.

    I'm thinking of rubbing it on my balls. I have actually heard that some have done this with the transdermal products and have gotten some 'cool sensations'.
    I absolutely wouldn't do this with any carrier that has high concentration of solvents. I don't even do it with the phlojel I have, which only has 10% DMSO and 2.5% limonene.
  10. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,713
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Always had good success with either Penetrate or the old T-Gel.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,776
    Rep Power
    1317349
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.6%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I would go with T-Gel. It is a little more expensive, but it holds more and has a better absorption rate. Plus it has DMFA, so DMSO is not needed.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  12. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    926
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I would go with T-Gel. It is a little more expensive, but it holds more and has a better absorption rate. Plus it has DMFA, so DMSO is not needed.
    Great. Let's not use the solvent that works great and has great penetration enhancing properties. Instead, let's use the solvent that has less well studied penetration enhancing properties and has been linked to CANCER in humans. Sheesh.

    DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 90-105 << FYI.
    Last edited by exnihilo; 09-20-2007 at 01:40 PM. Reason: informative reading material added
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,529
    Rep Power
    831753
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo View Post
    Great. Let's not use the solvent that works great and has great penetration enhancing properties. Instead, let's use the solvent that has less well studied penetration enhancing properties and has been linked to CANCER in humans. Sheesh.
    they are just balls....not too crucial, right?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,713
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've always been able to load more PH powder into Penetrate for some reason.

    I like the consistency of T-gel better as it's easier to apply.
  15. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok... no trans-testicular rubdowns...

    What do you guys think of Omega Sports Systematic 7?
    Freedom means nothing here.
  16. Advanced Member
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.87%

    all you need is penetrate your compound and a microware
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What transdermal carrier? for mixing clen
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:24 PM
  2. Dermabolics Style Transdermal Carrier Smell
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 07:28 PM
  3. Where are the transdermal carriers at???
    By nosnmiveins in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 02:07 PM
  4. Anybody ever just try lotion for a transdermal carrier?
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 01:45 PM
  5. DMSO vs other transdermal carriers
    By twerp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 10:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in