prohormone pills

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Is there a less costly way of removing binders from pills than a $60 kit?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
not sure you would gain anything from this, the orals are methylated most cases making them as useful orally as they are transdermally

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
I have seen a kit sold by a sponser on this site. I gess my question is how would you go about taking a nonmeth pill and mix it into penetrate or dmso? Is there a way to get rid if the silica and othr fillers?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
more than likely your prohormone would be soluble in alcohol. You could probably try the heet technique used for syno. Let the binders fall to the bottom filter.

Then recrystalize the pro hormone out of the heet.

But I'm not sure if all the or any of the prohoromones that are non methylated will be useful in using recrystalization.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just crack open the caps and dump straight into your DMSO. A little bit of microcrystalline cellulose and rice powder never hurt anyone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are going to be using penetrate, you can just dissolve the hormone in alcohol, filter the fillers out, then add the alcohol to Penetrate.

Just don't go nuts with using too much alcohol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen a kit sold by a sponser on this site. I gess my question is how would you go about taking a nonmeth pill and mix it into penetrate or dmso? Is there a way to get rid if the silica and othr fillers?
oh the capper....i didnt think there was a kit that removed fillers. you kinda made it sound that way lol. what are you trying to make inot transdermal?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh the capper....i didnt think there was a kit that removed fillers. you kinda made it sound that way lol. what are you trying to make inot transdermal?
If he says "superdrol", I'm gonna bite someone's nose off.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Actually I was just thinking about doing this with some DHEA tabs.

I'm done ordering supps for the next month or two (otherwise I'd get some bulk powder from Custom) but want to add some DHEA to my 6-OXO/B-Triol transdermal that I'm going to make today.

I'll try the alcohol/filtering technique and see what happens.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
I was thinking about a 11 xoxo and furzabol transdermal.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
I was thinking about a 11 xoxo and furzabol transdermal.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wonder how much this would actually improve the products absorption

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Put a very small amount of DHEA into my trans using the alcohol and filter method. Seemed to work OK. How much active DHEA really made it in there..I have no idea.

the Cardinal

Awards
Put a very small amount of DHEA into my trans using the alcohol and filter method. Seemed to work OK. How much active DHEA really made it in there..I have no idea.
Please keep us posted on how this turns out. I'm toying with the idea of adding DHEA and formestane to a transdermal, but so far I haven't because oral DHEA, DIM, and transdermal formestane seem to be working as well as I hoped.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It would probably be best to buy the bulk powder from CNW because even just getting 1.2 grams of DHEA out of the pills was a pain..clogged the filter a lot. Doable..yes, but there is a ton of filler in there.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
If you use dmso (wich i have and would like to use) can i just heat it up mix and filter? or do i let sit in alcohol and filter then ad into dmso?

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Is 24hours in alcohol long enough to let the prohormones mix and the fillers fall to the bottom? can I filter alcohol pulled from top and add to dmso?