Using Piperin to potentiate Formestane

66DeadLift6

66DeadLift6

Awards
I have 10g of Formestane coming and I am planning on mixing it into a 70% DMSO/Distilled solution. I am going to buy some Piperin Nigrum extract (and GSE) to use as a potentiator. I've read a little here and there about its enhancing abilities. I was thinking that I would go with whatever 5-10% of the final solution as the ml amount of Piperin and GSE I will add. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

the Cardinal

Awards
I have 10g of Formestane coming and I am planning on mixing it into a 70% DMSO/Distilled solution. I am going to buy some Piperin Nigrum extract (and GSE) to use as a potentiator. I've read a little here and there about its enhancing abilities. I was thinking that I would go with whatever 5-10% of the final solution as the ml amount of Piperin and GSE I will add. Does anyone have any ideas on this?
While piperine can enhance oral bioavailabilty, it serves no known purpose in a transdermal application.

66DeadLift6

66DeadLift6

Awards
While piperine can enhance oral bioavailabilty, it serves no known purpose in a transdermal application.
Good call. Would Grapefruit seed extract provide any ehancement? I could put that in @5% or just drink 6 oz of grapefruit juice.

This is my second day on the formestane transdermal (250mg 2x a day) I am really liking it already.

the Cardinal

Awards
Good call. Would Grapefruit seed extract provide any ehancement? I could put that in @5% or just drink 6 oz of grapefruit juice.

This is my second day on the formestane transdermal (250mg 2x a day) I am really liking it already.
Transdermal formestane really doesn't need anything else to be effective. If you want an aromatase inhibitor that is effective, but that still allows some healthful estrogen conversion, it's hard to beat it. I've read that the aromatase inhibiting effect of form isabout 70%, which seems to me to be just about perfect if your goal is to optimize free T and minimize excessive E over a long period of time.

There are certainly "stronger" AI's on the market that are great for immediate, short-term PCT, but I wouldn't recommend them for extended use like I would form. A lot of guys think that "all T, no E" is the way to go, but that's simply not healthy in the long run. We need some E just like women need some T - it's just important that we try to optimize the ratio in a way that doesn't create other health issues.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transdermal application leads for a slow, steady release into the system; therefore you're body will have more stable blood concentration at all times.

Oral use, leads to huge spikes in your blood concentration. Bioperine would be useful in oral application because it enhances your intestine's ability to 'absorb' nutrients and the like. Bioperine and Grapefruit may inhibit some of the enzymes that degrade formestane in the liver, which lead to a longer half-life.

It's important to remember that the active will degrade from your system based on how concetrated it is: in half-lives. Half of a little bit is still just a little bit. Half of a lot is a lot less than before.

Since oral formestane is poorly absorbed and causes for large spikes in serum concentrations, it will degrade a lot more quickly than transdermal use. Oral half-life is approximately 3 hours. Transdermal half-life (depending on the carrier you use) can be several times longer.

66DeadLift6

66DeadLift6

Awards
Transdermal application leads for a slow, steady release into the system; therefore you're body will have more stable blood concentration at all times.

Oral use, leads to huge spikes in your blood concentration. Bioperine would be useful in oral application because it enhances your intestine's ability to 'absorb' nutrients and the like. Bioperine and Grapefruit may inhibit some of the enzymes that degrade formestane in the liver, which lead to a longer half-life.

It's important to remember that the active will degrade from your system based on how concetrated it is: in half-lives. Half of a little bit is still just a little bit. Half of a lot is a lot less than before.

Since oral formestane is poorly absorbed and causes for large spikes in serum concentrations, it will degrade a lot more quickly than transdermal use. Oral half-life is approximately 3 hours. Transdermal half-life (depending on the carrier you use) can be several times longer.
Right - from what I've read and what you said '"Bioperine and Grapefruit may inhibit some of the enzymes that degrade formestane in the liver, which lead to a longer half-life."
my thought was that by using those agents as part of my transdermal it would keep a higher level of Formestane moving through the system - with less pass degradetion. Sure I'm taking 250mg 2x a day in a 70% DMSO/Distilled solution - and getting plenty - but, always want the best delivery - : technically - wouldn't it enhance?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right - from what I've read and what you said '"Bioperine and Grapefruit may inhibit some of the enzymes that degrade formestane in the liver, which lead to a longer half-life."
my thought was that by using those agents as part of my transdermal it would keep a higher level of Formestane moving through the system - with less pass degradetion. Sure I'm taking 250mg 2x a day in a 70% DMSO/Distilled solution - and getting plenty - but, always want the best delivery - : technically - wouldn't it enhance?
1) I'm not sure if the molecular weight of DHB and other active grapefruit constituents would be small enough for transdermal use.

2) Because oral andministration is "Woot Woot, First stop: YOU'RE LIVER", the majority of formestane gets killed off right away. With transdermal application, the first stop is whereever you rubbed it in. After that, it has to travel into your liver where only a small amount gets destroyed because it's only a small amount to begin with. While that little bit gets 'offed', you're body is bringing in another small amount through your application site.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift are you implying to take the formestane transdermal and take DHB, bioperin, etc orally to decrease degradation of the formestane while it passes threw the liver or are you trying to add the bioperin, dhb, or whatever to the transdermal mix to help absorption?? :think: The latter idea I'd say is pointless.

u571

Awards
Doyou think the premade carriers penetrate and/or Soakt would be effective for delivering formestane?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
what would the new trisorbagen[AX product] do to help formastanes oralavalibility---would it have to be all in the same cap ,so it reaches the liver at the same time?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Doyou think the premade carriers penetrate and/or Soakt would be effective for delivering formestane?
yep penetrate works well with penetrate! :thumbsup: