- 08-18-2007, 12:28 PM
A few ago there were dozens of transdermal products being offered by many companies. There was trans 4-ad, trans 1-t, trans 19-nor, trans1,4 ad and several combinations of these. Now even though there are several new classes of pro-hormones there are no trandermals being offered.
Why is that? I understand that the above chemicals are now banned but what about some of the new ones?
- 08-18-2007, 04:35 PM
My personal opinion is that because transdermals were not main stream the new chemicals that are being introduced are oral so they are able to meet a more broad based market. People like to just take a pill.
09-09-2007, 02:50 PM
at lot of people would sooner pop a pill than apply it to the skin, if you have kids or a girl friend using a transdermal can cause a lot of problems for kids and women i will try and find the post about young children with pubic hair because of the solution getting on them from there dads, i am a big fan of transdermals but you have too be very carefull
Virilization of Young Children After Topical Androgen Use by Their Parents
Last edited by brittishbulldog; 09-09-2007 at 02:52 PM. Reason: to add the link
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum General ChatReplies: 32Last Post: 08-18-2016, 06:53 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:16 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-11-2002, 01:47 PM