transdermals

volusia40

Awards
A few ago there were dozens of transdermal products being offered by many companies. There was trans 4-ad, trans 1-t, trans 19-nor, trans1,4 ad and several combinations of these. Now even though there are several new classes of pro-hormones there are no trandermals being offered.

Why is that? I understand that the above chemicals are now banned but what about some of the new ones?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My personal opinion is that because transdermals were not main stream the new chemicals that are being introduced are oral so they are able to meet a more broad based market. People like to just take a pill.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
at lot of people would sooner pop a pill than apply it to the skin, if you have kids or a girl friend using a transdermal can cause a lot of problems for kids and women i will try and find the post about young children with pubic hair because of the solution getting on them from there dads, i am a big fan of transdermals but you have too be very carefull

read

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/transdermals/54293-virilization-young-children.html

Last edited: