oil or water soluble?
- 07-10-2003, 12:06 AM
- 07-10-2003, 11:28 AM
None of them are oil based.. The term means will they mix easier with water or oil... It has to do with polar and non-polar I belive.. I will leave this one to Chemo so i don't screw up...
07-10-2003, 11:40 AM
You are right Curt, like dissolves like, so if they are polar they should dissolve, just don't know if they are polar or not. If they are polar then they will dissolve in water, nonpolar in oil.
07-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ROSSELL_34 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-20-2009, 02:36 PM
- By bishs in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2008, 06:29 PM
- By neverstop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-18-2008, 09:11 PM
- By Mr. V in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2005, 02:58 PM
- By Aeternitatis in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-17-2005, 12:16 AM