transdermals and fatigue, please help!

preston25

Awards
Ive been on a bold base test base transdermal cycle for 6 weeks now and i have been suffering from fatigue and anxiety. I understand that bold does cause anxiety but i dont understand why i am so tired. My diet is lean and low on carbs plenty of protein. Does anyone know of dermal carriers causing liver or kidney problems? im using primordial performances carrier. Im switching to anavar in about two weeks to finish off the cycle.

best

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of a lot of bad experiences from folks doing bold base via trans dermal. It seems like equipoise isn't ideally suited for td no ester applications.

I get generalized anxiety about week 4 and after on test. I'm not alone in this.

Besides this, Test by itself however is awesome stuff via TD!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on a bold base test base transdermal cycle for 6 weeks now and i have been suffering from fatigue and anxiety. I understand that bold does cause anxiety but i dont understand why i am so tired. My diet is lean and low on carbs plenty of protein. Does anyone know of dermal carriers causing liver or kidney problems? im using primordial performances carrier. Im switching to anavar in about two weeks to finish off the cycle.

best
What are your dosages?

IMO, Dosing the Test under 250mg/day is fruitless. Bold Base increased my appetite and vascularity but did not effect my mood. I would dose the Bold @ 200-300mg/day.

I have not heard of carriers causing toxicity. Lethargy might be from insufficient kcals/carbs.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Jonny on the calories/carbs.

Bump them up.

preston25

Awards
Hey, The primordial performance trans carrier calls for 5-6 g powder to 7.5 oz of carrier. Im going with 6 pumps for both bold base and test base. This week i will be increasing test to 7-8 pumps. This will last for another two weeks before switch to var and primo orals.