First transdermal cycle

M

mikeb19

Awards
I have decided to try an 8 week transdermal cycle of 1-test and 4-AD, with M1T for the first 2 weeks. I will be using Phlojel ultra for the carrier.
Does anyone know what the best mix of powder to carrier is to give the best results? I want to try and get the dose as high as possbile

I have 3 No. 100gram tubs of flow jel
12 grams 1T
25 grams f 4-AD
4 60 ml syringes

Would it be worth getting some fina pellets too?

B

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to try an 8 week transdermal cycle of 1-test and 4-AD, with M1T for the first 2 weeks. I will be using Phlojel ultra for the carrier.
Does anyone know what the best mix of powder to carrier is to give the best results? I want to try and get the dose as high as possbile

I have 3 No. 100gram tubs of flow jel
12 grams 1T
25 grams f 4-AD
4 60 ml syringes

Would it be worth getting some fina pellets too?
that seems ok when you have mixed powder with solution put the lid on get a bowl with very hot water in then put the botle in iyt for a minute or 2 then shake it well it helps it all disolve better, i have done this exact cycle a few times it works really well,

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
that seems ok when you have mixed powder with solution put the lid on get a bowl with very hot water in then put the botle in iyt for a minute or 2 then shake it well it helps it all disolve better, i have done this exact cycle a few times it works really well,
Do not do that with Phlojel Ultra.

Phlojel can handle concentrations of 75-125mg/ml without any difficulty from my experience. Just count the phlojel as 1g/ml when figuring your mixture.

T

TT1

Awards
How are you dosing it Mike? Just using all your powder up in the 8 weeks?
So -
1T ~ 215mg ed
4AD ~ 430mg ed

I'm interested in this as i'm starting the exact cycle in 3 weeks.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Do not do that with Phlojel Ultra.

Phlojel can handle concentrations of 75-125mg/ml without any difficulty from my experience. Just count the phlojel as 1g/ml when figuring your mixture.
I managed to create totally smooth 150mg/ml testosterone compounds with phlojel ultra in about 10 minutes by heating pre-determined quantities of DMSO and testosterone in a hot water bath until completely dissolved, then adding it to the phlojel while mixing vigorously for approximately 3-4 minutes (this is about how long it takes for the heated solution to crystallize). Heating the phlojel itself would be a bad idea though...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I managed to create totally smooth 150mg/ml testosterone compounds with phlojel ultra in about 10 minutes by heating pre-determined quantities of DMSO and testosterone in a hot water bath until completely dissolved, then adding it to the phlojel while mixing vigorously for approximately 3-4 minutes (this is about how long it takes for the heated solution to crystallize). Heating the phlojel itself would be a bad idea though...
Hey Ex.
What was your mix? 10:1?

M

MTNMEDIC

I really liked 4AD/Finaplix in a transderm with 5mgs of M1T. I disolved my Fina pellets as I would for inject then add to my prepared 1-4AD transderm sauce.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
finaplix has an oral bioavailability of 25% in vegetable oil. It might be cheaper to use it orally.