Androgen not dissolving

Sean

Awards
Ordered a couple of bottles of gel, and put my own powder (12g 1-test, 3g 4-ad) in there, and even after about an accumulated 5 hours of shaking, the androgen hasn't dissolved, I've tried heating, too, but to no avail. Is it the triethanolamine/carbomer or the androgen itself?

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Sean
Ordered a couple of bottles of gel, and put my own powder (12g 1-test, 3g 4-ad) in there, and even after about an accumulated 5 hours of shaking, the androgen hasn't dissolved, I've tried heating, too, but to no avail. Is it the triethanolamine/carbomer or the androgen itself?

Try hand mixer and or DMSO

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sean
Let me tell you that 4-AD is hard to get into solution especially that amount.  I would add the DMSO to help with the solvation.  If this still doesn't work then warm the bottle by wither a hot water bath or baby bottle warmer.  If it still doesn't work then use a hand mixer from Wal-mart.  The hand mixer will work the easiest and most quickly...

If you have any more trouble let me know.

Chemo

Sean

Awards
I neglected to mention that I had added 24ml DMSO to the solution before adding the androgen. Heating isn't helping. I think I'm going to get a handmixer once I get off work. I'll update after that. Thanks guys.