- 06-30-2003, 05:57 PM
OK, so Iíve read every post and thread in here about how to make your own homebrews, but I still have a couple of questions. A couple of things are not too clear when reading the threads, for instance:
∑ What specifically are the oil-soluble ingredients?
∑ What specifically are the water-soluble ingredients?
∑ Specifically, these:
ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, OLEIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DMSO, D-LIMONEN, STEARIC ACID
A couple of different methods are listed for mixing the ingredients. Which one is preferred?
∑ Mixing the carbomer/methycelluose with the water-based ingredients?
∑ Mixing the emulsifiers with the oil ingredients?
∑ Mixing the carbomer/methycelluose with the oil ingredients?
∑ Do you mix all the water ingredients at once?
∑ Do you mix all the oil ingredients at once?
∑ Which is preferred: methycelluose or carbomer?
Any help would greatly be appreciated, as I wish to ďwasteĒ as little ingredients as possible.
- 06-30-2003, 06:04 PM
06-30-2003, 07:37 PM
I does kind of depend if you would like to make a spray or a gel. The spray is easier to make. All you do is dump in ther liquids and voila... Here is the order I put them in and have no problems.. ISO,IPP,IPM,OA,PG,DMSO... BUT if you want to gel it then talk to Chemo. I never deal with the cabomer or anything. I like the spray.. Another good thing about the spray is that you can meter out ANY dose you want very accurately which I find very usefull. But to each his own.. TTY
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:10 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:31 AM
- By Deciever in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 03:13 AM
- By destro19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:37 PM
- By PreludeRider in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2002, 03:06 PM